General C++ Programming - September 2012 (Page 5)

passing parameters from one executable program to another

Hello, I have to write two program on a dictionary and another the definition. the dictionary wi...
[6 replies] Last: Yeah, I really need to stop posting when I drink. If I find time later... (by Computergeek01)
Searching a string is broken?

Hello, I'm building a driver that communicate with machines using a socket. I get the data from tho...
[1 reply] : Can you post the implementation of the find method? To me it looks lik... (by AleaIactaEst)
Serial Port Manager Class

Hi, I'm trying to implement a serialport manager class as part of a very large project. The idea is ...
[2 replies] Last: I figure out that the best way to do this is to windows.h to pass a HA... (by rubxcubedude)
Sin Cos Tan table chart

hi guys i need help with this program. i need to produce a table chart of sin cos and tan from angl...
[4 replies] Last: thanks! it worked now (by fiotengko)
Need to know what is problem type ?

I want to find an algorithm for this problem which i dont know but i cant even figure out which type...
[1 reply] : I think you can use the minimax algorithm to solve this. (by Peter87)
replace newline with some text

my content : 1234 56789 abcdefgh ijklmnop what I want : 1234 56789 something here.. abcdefgh ...
[3 replies] Last: I've thousand of line, so it's hard to copy and paste.. the method sh... (by cire)
Need help getting my loan calculator to loop

I am having a lot of trouble getting my loan calculator to loop. My program is meant to prompt a use...
[2 replies] Last: @GamerDJX For one, the variables were never changed inside your loop,... (by whitenite1)

Hey guys, I'm new to c++ field, so i have some questions that i think you guys might could help me w...
[no replies]
Variadic template functions

I'm currently trying to understand some of the new features in c++11 and i've come across a problem ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot :) That's exactly what i was searching for, problem solv... (by AleaIactaEst)
Using a usb as a "login key"?

Hello, I'm trying to get a usb to work as a "username/password" thing. For example: to login to ...
[1 reply] : It all depends on the OS/Login Process. This isn't quite what you're ... (by kbw)
manage 7.1 sound card with portaudio

how can i play 8 independent sound with 7.1 sound card with portaudio?
[no replies]
classes

hallo everyone, i am learning about c++ classes. the code below works but can you tell me why the su...
[9 replies] Last: He means what he says. int area() const can still use x and y to... (by Peter87)
multithreading in C++ using POSIX

hi, how to implement multitheading using POSIX threads...? pthread_create( &thread1, NULL, print...
[4 replies] Last: You're asking for trouble if you don't use thread classes. It constra... (by kbw)
Sorting two arrays, one of which keeps original location.

Hey guys, have two arrays, string a = {"3","2","1","1"} int b = {0,1,2,3} I want to sort a...
[3 replies] Last: Awesome, thats freaking great! How would I then reverse this, I just ... (by RadMabbit)
How do I find out what is pushed in the stack

I am using Visual Studio and I have this C++ recursive program. When I call the recursive function a...
[3 replies] Last: JellyFox, Thank you, I thought once I pushed it I will not know what ... (by mendozae)
Trouble with loop

In my Computer Science 1 class we have an assignment were we ask the user the maximum value that one...
[2 replies] Last: Yes. That was my problem. Thanks so much! (by frenijanks)
Extracting substrings

My situation is as follows: #include <iostream> #include <string> cin >> word; cout << word....
[2 replies] Last: But how do I use getline(cin, word) to get the exact number of letters... (by edison84)
UML, class heirarhies, documentation: looking for app

I am coding a game engine that is totaling over 19 thousand lines (not including blank lines and com...
[no replies]
How to Create a C++ program

Write a program that reads in positive integers until the user enters a 0 to signal end of input. Th...
[1 reply] : Use a while loop while(input != 0) (by TheJJJunk)
Trouble with a date validator

I'm still working on this date class, and I'm up to the point where all my overloaded operators are ...
[7 replies] Last: Or that works too! Haha In any case, I see now that I wasn't working ... (by AdamBomb89)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 34567... 32
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.