General C++ Programming - September 2013 (Page 3)

Can help to check if I coded correctly?

Hello Everyone, For my assignment, I am required to apply three constructors for the WeeklySales ...
[4 replies] Last: Instead of explaining these errors for this case, it's best if you lea... (by Mats)
by Lele81
In which order should I read those C++ books

Hello to everyone, I've just registered to the forum (to see my "story", please, look at my profile)...
[10 replies] Last: So, eventually I think I will read my books in the following order: 1... (by Lele81)
converting to float

Hi all... I need someone expertise here. Here is my code: int main (int argc, char* argv ) {...
[3 replies] Last: try this: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std;... (by prtyrckk)
getter and setter for array type

Once again hi to all, So sorry to keep troubling you guys. I would like to seek help on this progra...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/111940/ (by prtyrckk)
How would I go about writing a duplicate counter?

delete
[2 replies] Last: delete (by ovaltine99)
Reading a struct from a file (binary)

Hey. I have a file in which I have written a structure called "Record". Here is the struct definiti...
[1 reply] : record.id = id; //error: incompatible types in assignment of ‘char*... (by ne555)
HELP!!! arrays and loops

Hey guys, I need to create a table that is 14 rows by 7 columns. I need it to appear like: 0 0 0 ...
[1 reply] : I would suggest you make a 2-D array. By looking at your desired out... (by bingo1)
by pedrox
Convert chars to utf-8 hex strings

Hi, mates! I am trying to convert some chars to UTF-8 strings... Example: std::string gethex(cha...
[14 replies] Last: > Now it works... But only when I type the string direct in the cpp fi... (by JLBorges)
Columns of Related data

I honestly have no idea where to start with this. Any advice would be appreciated. obviously it is ...
[1 reply] : For outputting the results to a file: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tut... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
Finding words, phrases and sentences. Help!

Hey guys I need help in counting the number of words in this input (use isspace( ) to find breaks be...
[2 replies] Last: oops ya your right my bad here is my code: #include <iostream> #incl... (by Totes my goat)
Help with finding higest and lowest

How can I properly find the lowest and the highest temperatuers? #include <iostream> #include <...
[1 reply] : float lowestTemp = 140; string = lowestMonth; for(int i=0; i<12; i++... (by aaron85001)
Adding Array Elements together

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my array to add its values together. I have a similar program run...
[2 replies] Last: Use code tags, so I can point exactly the line for (int a=0; a<10;a++... (by ats15)
Need help

// Portfolio - Chapter 8 #include<iostream> using namespace std; class BankAccount { p...
[1 reply] : Okay, so Portfolio::Portfolio(//lots of variables.....) is called t... (by bingo1)
plz help me with this code

i have two functions here.i have declared two loops in function but i don't know how to print these ...
[1 reply] : Well, I see that those are two separate functions, and they didn't tak... (by bingo1)
by dalal
q :class & object

Write a C++ statement that defines a Circle object named Circle1 with radius 5. Write a C++ sta...
[1 reply] : I believe you need to create a class called Circle , and Circle w... (by bingo1)
multi-dimensional vectors

I've seen code examples for assigning 2 dimensional vectors, but I haven't seen code for assigning m...
[5 replies] Last: > but it seems to me that all you're doing is re-sizing that particula... (by JLBorges)
having problems with PThreads, not compiling!,, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

The following function seems to be the cause of the problem template <class Type> void * serv...
[2 replies] Last: It flags an error on line 20 when i run it! :( now, i have corrected t... (by Ozwurld)
using 'this' in template header

i have 1 class: from here: http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_mfc/article.php/c4031/Implementing-a-...
[1 reply] : Hi there, Template parameters are not usually variables, only typenam... (by NwN)
build events like anothers languages

class test { private: string name=""; public: event void changedname(); ...
[12 replies] Last: hi... thanks for correct me;) that's true. and it's because it have le... (by Cambalinho)
September 2013 Pages: 12345... 36
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.