UNIX/Linux Programming - April 2013 (Page 2)

Pipe and Fork

I have an assignment but i keep running into a wall. I have been researching pipe and fork but nothing is helping. Assignment: Write a C++ program that will...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/node22.html#SECTION002230000000000000000... (by Catfish3)
by aa93
c++

i am using ubuntu and g++ compier while making a program of data file handling . the program is error free in this i ve created a text file and asked the ...
[5 replies] Last: I use Ubuntu as well and didn't install this and everything works fine... (by ARMinius)
hash_map error

Hello, Im trying to compiling my code but I have an error and I don't know why. #include <hash_map> <...> hash_map<const char*, class c_simbolo *, hash<c...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much for your help. That solved my problem. (by heliroty)
RAW TCP Socket

Hello everyone! I want to send raw tcp socket to my local server... It appears to be run, but "tcpdump" doesn't see any TCP SYN Packet. Can anyone tell me wh...
[no replies]
by Smac89
directing input to stdin not working

Hi I am working on some code and I just want to build an automated test for it. The problem is that when I run the .sh file I made, I get an error in the input ...
[1 reply] : I was running it with the wrong shell. I should have been using bourne... (by Smac89)
Using Applescript to run c++ programs in Textwrangler

Hello everyone! I downloaded textwrangler because I wanted a lightweight development environment that supports Java and C++. I was able to get writing java p...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the guidance, I'll check it out! (by davidcox95)
how to terminate infinite loop (threading)

Hi, I have question about exiting the while loop. I'm writing code in which I'm creating two threads, which prints strings and main() part has to print dots("."...
[5 replies] Last: a static boolean value Using raw booleans and active waiting is wa... (by rapidcoder)
by xubin
serial programming using termios

Hi guys I'm trying to connect to CISCO router using termios. So I decided to have two threads one for reading data and the other one for writing data. And her...
[3 replies] Last: I still have the problem. I've tested many ways, but the problem still... (by xubin)
by beakie
System() to string without temp file

Hey. I am trying to work out how to execute the system function and keep the results in a string without writing it to a temp file. Can anyone please help? E...
[14 replies] Last: thanks man. (by beakie)
How do i run installed programs on linux debian and how to install a gui without internet?

Am new to linux and i dont have any gui installed. I would like 2 know which website 2 go 2, 2 download the gui and how do i install it after downloading. And h...
[3 replies] Last: It is very easy to get the URL of packages that apt-get uses with a sc... (by modoran)
by EeAA
tcp filename error

Plaease help me to find my error, I have been trying for a while, cannot figure it out. The file name from client to the server side over tcp is coming wi...
[2 replies] Last: There are quite a few problems. On the client side, the code attempts... (by kbw)
by Annel
Anyone know what <<<<<HEAD ====== >>>>>>> 8ed3ebc4a01f9cce9eb9542722c64194a525955e means

Hi, I am reading some c++ code on Linux OS. In the header files I saw something like this <<<<<<< HEAD line of codes line of codes.... ======= ...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you all very much. It is very help. I thought it was c code, but... (by Annel)
[0day] Browser Exploit [CODE] Using C++ for this

Hi, I have translated a HTML script into a C++ code which allows the attacker to simple create a Memory Corruption on Morzilla Firefox Version 17.0. These ty...
[14 replies] Last: Also I belive you bro. I know you did not report it. Hmm... so does... (by Catfish3)
error in festvox c++ programming

#ifndef include #define include #include "header.h" #include "cstring.h" #include <cstdlib> #endif class wrdC { public: int bst...
[17 replies] Last: Thank's For Use It. (by RyanLeal)
April 2013 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.