Windows Programming - February 2012 (Page 9)

by Vovin
AfxGetApp problem

Hi, an MFC question. Within my CMainFrame class I want to access my App class methods. I've tried the following code: CPOSAnywhereClientNTApp *app = dynam...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys, I finally managed to find the answer here: http://www.cod... (by Vovin)
dll programming question.

so i tried to compile dll and use it with another console application. the attempt was successful but i didn't under stood few things in the code given below ca...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for helping. (by time to c)
Requires double input to continue

Hello, can anyone tell me why I need to enter y twice in order for this program to continue ? #include <stdio.h> void printInfo () ; void printMenu () ; ...
[6 replies] Last: But, thank you for that simple correction! Can't believe I didn't see ... (by Schwagmister)
Help Fixing Program

Ok, basically I am making a console arithmetic calculator just for learning, I am new. I can't seem to figure out why no matter what method I use, it adds it ev...
[4 replies] Last: #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include "conio.h" #include <... (by closed account yqGNwA7f)
Writing a program to read a paper and count

So I have been trying to write this program that opens a .txt file and then reads it and compares each word and special character to "and, but, ; " and counts t...
[2 replies] Last: I think this way will be better and will give you oportunity to read f... (by SpecijalkaPP)
by Vovin
PostMessage() not working

Hi, MFC question. I put the following code into my View's OnDraw method: static BOOL triedConnecting = FALSE; if (!triedConnecting) { PostMessage(ZM_...
[6 replies] Last: You can always post your full code - I can't see any reason why it ... (by guestgulkan)
MessageBox() --> closes hWndMain ???

Hello together... I'm quite confused. I have an normal win32 App which barely dosen't do anything except opening a new Window. Just before closing the user i...
[1 reply] : Ah, sorry... found out by myself -.- It hast to be case WM_CLOSE: an... (by Kronos86m)
Display console in a window form, like halflife console

Recently I am interested in how to make a window embedded whith console. Just like halflife when you press "~", console window is part of the window form. I ...
[no replies]
Vectors

double offensive_rating = points_per_48 + (offensive_rebounds_per_48 * .4) + (assists_per_48 * .4) - (turnovers_per_48 * .4); offensive.push_back(offen...
[9 replies] Last: Just try this its similar like Albatross mentioned here is the loop: ... (by SpecijalkaPP)
February 2012 Pages: 1... 789
  Archived months: [jan2012] [mar2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.