Windows Programming - March 2012

Adding file to clipboard?

Hello, I have a program which manages audio files in a list.If the user presses "ctrl+c" I would like to copy the files to the clipboard so he can paste the fi...
[6 replies] Last: The file itself is not put in the clipboard -- the file name is. CF_... (by Duthomhas)
sine graph in gui wxdevcpp

Hi..Anybody, i had try make sine graph by gui in wxdevcpp, actually i didn't know what the component that needed as a display of my graph. Because that was buil...
[no replies]
how would i got about this!?

okay i got a sprite that i want to move from left to right or right to left on screen...it should spawn on either side randomly and stay on the same x postion t...
[1 reply] : I'm sorry, my friend. What you wrote is not C++, or let's say, it's po... (by TheDestroyer)
Print redirecting

Can anyone point me in the right direction to create a virtual printer in Windows, where I can accept printer output from a program, and then split the print jo...
[no replies]
Tab controls

I am working with a tab control and I want to have a close button on each tab (like in IE, or FireFox). I want the button to change when the mouse is over it an...
[no replies]
applying a process system wide.

can i apply a event system wide. actually i want to apply the function activatekeyboardlayout() on the whole system. don't have any idea of it in windows prog...
[4 replies] Last: See your system setting. Then change your setting. ------------------... (by jacoboram75)
matrix multiplication win32 api multithreading problem

hello i am trying to do this matrix multiplication project with multithreading using win32 api which i am totally newbie to it using c++...so far i wrote this p...
[3 replies] Last: nevermind...i found another thread with the solution...thanks anyways (by gagankhadka)
writing to file _sometimes_ goes wrong

Hi, I'm baffled by the output of my program. It usually generates neat output, but occasionally prints characters twice, or forgets them, or does other nasty...
[8 replies] Last: without seeing ur coding, and knowing ur exact need, i cant help u. i... (by Ebenezer justin)
looking for mastermind group

My friend is working on a project for me, it's a conversational interface specializing in helping men become more attractive to women. I want him to have a few ...
[4 replies] Last: 'Sall good, I'm looking for some people he can chat with regularly, to... (by Lvl80RetPaladin)
The Dining Philosophers Problem

The Dining Philosophers Problem which for 5 philosophers, how to implement WIN32API application using C language for the problem? (We should take philosophers a...
[2 replies] Last: Stewbond is right, homework is not to be done by others. Consider read... (by Jessy V)
ActivateKeyboardlayout and LoadKeyboardLayout not working

please tell me why is this not working. // key_sample.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #include <stdafx.h> using namespace s...
[1 reply] : Please identify the problem you're having (post error messages, and/or... (by Torin)
wont call function!!>!?

okay why doesn't it call my my function i believe it has been called...but not sure... here is the function that calls my background bool BackGround() {...
[2 replies] Last: yea i kinda realized when i looked at my post here before lol /facepal... (by programmeraie125)
load_bitmap problems?

Hi. I've made a program that is supposed to load a bitmap with a sprite onto the screen, but whenever I use the function BITMAP *Simple = load_bitmap("Simple.bm...
[7 replies] Last: Dev-C++? You could have told us before. The forum thinks Dev-C++ is ou... (by S G H)
Rich edit goto top

Hi! I would like to known How goto the top in the rich edit using C++? Thanks,
[4 replies] Last: Hi! I solve the problem this mode: ::SendMessage(richEditHWND, W... (by Albuquerster)
by ordana
GDI+ dashed pen without antialiasing draws squared arcs

Hi guys! I'm working on a Cad application using GDI+ API's and MFC. I scale and translate the drawing using GDI+ tranformations and I use solid pen for drawi...
[5 replies] Last: So, again, i'm sorry i cannot help you. OT: Nice to know, I'm from Man... (by S G H)
Any good books on making forms, connecting to databases, etc. with c++?

Do you know of any?
[no replies]
socket fail, but telnet can connect

my problem is that I can't connect two comps through socket (windows xp and windows7) although the server created with socket is listening and I can telnet it. ...
[15 replies] Last: It must be the client. While running on the same machine, double chec... (by kbw)
DirectX Issues

Hello, I have recently been looking into DirectX. I've been reading up on a tutorial and i decided to improvise and manipulate around with the tutorial code. Ca...
[no replies]
by gol350
How to change bitmap after click on it ?

I would like to change bitmap after click on it by left mouse button. How should I do it ? I wrote such a code: case WM_LBUTTONDOWN: if ((HBITMAP)l...
[2 replies] Last: I don't know how should I do it. (by gol350)
windows graphics

i'm trying to create a minesweeper game, is there a way without using extra graphics libraries? im thinking windows has a builtin library but i have no idea ho...
[4 replies] Last: A Minesweeper button is probably quite simple. Just create a new wind... (by webJose)
March 2012 Pages: 123... 7
  Archived months: [feb2012] [apr2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.