Windows Programming - January 2014 (Page 5)

Link error: undefined reference to `AccessibleObjectFromPoint@16'

Hi all I am trying to execute this using mingw, windows 7 (and wxwidgets) POINT ptScreen; ptScreen.x=10; ptScreen.y=10; IAccessible *ppacc; VARIANT pvar...
[2 replies] Last: It is sollely "Oleacc" Thanks a lot!! Alex (by alex100)
mixint c# with c++

HI, In my project I am using c# lib which is using OpenXMl internally I like to use this in Native CPP and Managed CPP . Important is I like to use as a ...
[2 replies] Last: HI Thanks... but the scenario that you have understood is bit differe... (by snitins)
Stack Around 'pfd' Corrupted

Alright, so I've decided to just use WinAPI a while back, and things were working fine. Since I plan on porting my engine over to other platforms, I rewrote my ...
[7 replies] Last: I see you aren't checking if line 85 is successful. Given line 29, I ... (by cire)
Which Curl package for Windows 7 64 bit?

I am also a beginner but when I searched 'Curl' it brought this forum. I used Java, as an amateur, for several years but want to learn c++. I have Windows 7...
[16 replies] Last: it only seems fair I mark this as solved.......curl is actually workin... (by antunny)
by gsri
Pattern matching in system path using C++ functionalities

I am working on Installation of particular Qt based Windows GUI application, which needs DLLs to be placed in the PATH system environment variable. For placing ...
[1 reply] : It's probably better to write a list of installed files along with the... (by kbw)
Java - Scanner problem

Hi, I know this is not related to C++ but still. Why do I get an error when I use one scanner to get an integer then to get a string from the console? If I use ...
[3 replies] Last: Put this in the lounge... you'd get a better chance of getting it answ... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
January 2014 Pages: 1... 345
  Archived months: [dec2013] [feb2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.