Windows Programming - May 2013 (Page 8)

Does this look like a pig?

_,_@ ["__) / \
[3 replies] Last: // ___& // e'^_ ) // " " Asik and ... (by andywestken)
Change window style while app is running

I want to create a function (if there isn't one already) that'll resize a window when given its handle, new width and new height... Simple enough surely? Al...
[2 replies] Last: You can change some of the style using GetWindowLongPtr/SetWindowLongP... (by andywestken)
by aggsyb
Converting spy ++ messages to code ?

Hey, using MFC and just playing around with spy++ and I think this is the info I need to be able to emulate a button click. These were the messages sent when I ...
[4 replies] Last: What do you need the emumulation for? The way I generate mouse clic... (by andywestken)
by JOUNGE
Braille detection and translation in C++

Hi, according to my studies i create a progress which will be used to detect braille on a photo and translate it to normal speech. i already finished the detec...
[no replies]
Run as admin mode

I was wondering, is it possible to add admin rights to a program? for example I've made a program that should record video like other screen capture software, ...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, I am very happy that you found it useful! I know that the assem... (by closed account G309216C)
How to turn a Local Hook to a Global Hook?

Hi, Recently I, made a hook which hooks MessageBoxA() function from the User32.dll. It was only Local Application Hook, but I want to change it to a Global\Sys...
[1 reply] : Does anyone want to help. Please . :< (by closed account G309216C)
by areej
my code rong

Class Main GUI import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class MainGUI extends JFrame { Team team; private class Button...
[5 replies] Last: Hi, I know the answer to your problem, which is a very simple mistake... (by closed account G309216C)
recv to file with winsock?

I'm just about finished with my FTP client using WinSock. I successfully connect to the server and receive file data (testing with a jpg at the moment), now I j...
[3 replies] Last: Use fstream.write(), not << operator (does not work in binary mode). U... (by modoran)
Hide browser

Hi! I need sourse of program that would open browser stealth and after, em, like 20sec. it would close browser like console window: HWND stealth; Alloc...
[no replies]
Copy Paste Question

Hello All! So, I have a question that may be a little bit hard to explain. First off, let me give you my background so you know at what level to talk to me at ...
[6 replies] Last: No problem, Helpful Information: As Hooking is mostly redirecting a fu... (by closed account G309216C)
A warning in the scoll bar

In the main.cpp file, I want to create the Scoll bars, as following: case WM_VSCROLL: switch(LOWORD(wParam)) { case SB_LINEUP: iVscrollPos-=1; ...
[4 replies] Last: a) #define _NOMINMAX as modoran suggest b) use std::max() functi... (by MiiNiPaa)
by TomSc
Windows 8 - memory increase

Hi! We are developing an application in C++. Our code works on windows 7 and on windows XP, but in Windows 8 we seem to have a memory leak (regarding to commit...
[no replies]
Error LNK2019 (PathFileExists and PathFindFileName)

Hello! I am getting this error when I compile. What am I missing out? 1>keylogger test 2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__PathFileExi...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you, this solved my problem. (by Winneris1)
Code::Blocks pack images and sounds into .exe?

Hello! I am new to this forum and I am wondering if its possible to compile/pack images and sounds into and .exe file. The reason is because I don't want people...
[14 replies] Last: I have one modification recommendation for modoran's post: use WinRAR ... (by lmsmi1)
by Cer
How to catch event when Task manager kill your C++ application

I have a trouble about Task manager. Please help me how to catch event when task manager kill your C++ application.
[12 replies] Last: @all i also think there is no way to do this. If you find out a soluti... (by Cer)
How do I add DirectX SDK into Visual Studio 2012 (1,2)

Hey, I've installed the DirectX SDK and it's all in there under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)\ and I also have Microsoft's Visual S...
[23 replies] Last: I had a simular issue to this when I tried to get DX running on VS2012... (by BornAfterTV)
can someone explain something to me please help quickly

ok i am needing to build a program that searches a clients.dat folder and pulls up a a last name, first name and then an option to search for groups of measumen...
[1 reply] : try the <> button on the right side of the reply/edit menu or And... (by giblit)
by lmsmi1
GLUT - Moving Camera with Mouse (No Click & Hold)

I've tried Lighthouse3D's tutorial, and it compiles fine. However I would like to Keep the mouse in the current "game" window, that way the user can keep lookin...
[no replies]
help with adding in a sort or search option

hey guys im not sure how to do a search option that will sort these into male, female, or child, then group them into the main body groups like (bust, chest, un...
[no replies]
by dp1
Windows Messages

Hello everybody, I was searching over the internet for the most important Windows messages to process for an application, but I didn't find a list, even on m...
[3 replies] Last: Thanx a lot, now I can continue coding my little "framework". Until... (by dp1)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 6789
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.