Windows Programming - April 2013

Window Size Help

My program works but the window is too small! When I try to enlarge it only fills half of the screen! Does the fact that I'm using Code Blocks mean anything? Do...
[no replies]
Keylogger (SOLVED) (1,2,3)

Edit 3: Nevermind, I solved it, thank you anyway. Edit 2: Oops! Turns out I mistakenly put my username instead of the "%s" so the problem isn't solved yet bu...
[50 replies] Last: Thanks Again! :D (by Winneris1)
by aggsyb
Get text from list class (Child)

Hi, I have text lines inside a window that I want to be able to read/extract, I have the handle from spy++ listed as 00190CCE which is a "list class". I want t...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry, Class tab: http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4284/classtab.j... (by aggsyb)
error: no matching function for call to 'std::basic_string<wchar_t>::basic_string(char [260])'|

First: I just started learning C++ like 2 hours ago to aid my java program. I started this because of this link: http://mark.koli.ch/2009/12/uac-prompt-from-ja...
[1 reply] : I got it working: #include <string> #include <cstring> #include <Wi... (by Timberwolf Programmers)
Convert CString to Currency

How can i convert CString to Currency.
[6 replies] Last: thank you for you kind assistance. (by vikas saharan)
Error: 2 overloads have similar conversions

Hey guys, I am getting this error, error C2666 where it states that 2 overloads have similar conversions. I am not quite sure how to resolve this error, I ha...
[1 reply] : Welcome to the forum. Please use the code tag to format your code. I... (by kbw)
Safe Distribution: Mechanism Ideas

Scenario: I want to sell some of my programs to some poeple. Problems: The programs would work on... any machine. An amature could copy it to his friend'...
[4 replies] Last: I have spent hours looking for a similar code, but I couldn't find one... (by JaKnierim)
by Aden8
Recursive Function

I'm practicing writing my own functions, recursive functions to be exact. My goal is to have it count up to a number, and then back down (a number the user inpu...
[2 replies] Last: That works. Thank you! (by Aden8)
by aggsyb
Hooking to an Application

Hey guys, Originally posted this in the beginners thread but its probably a bit more troublesome than that. Im a noob when it comes to c++ but im learni...
[1 reply] : Had this thread in the beginners and was told that this should probabl... (by aggsyb)
2 library related questions

a) how come if i want to use all of the cool libraries like sfml and boost i need visual studios? i know that you can use them with other ides but they rnt supp...
[3 replies] Last: @fredbill i know you can use it without vs but those two are meant to ... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
NDIS to Ring3 Help

Hi, I have made a NDIS driver till now but the thing is I want to create a Ring3 driver. I know it is not as powerful but still good to learn. Till now I manag...
[no replies]
apps

Does this forum has and android apps?
[7 replies] Last: Hi IOS, I really hope you are not starting programming GUI and Graphi... (by closed account G309216C)
PUBLIC IP & server connection

to get public ip address of the system using win32 coding.. getting problem in connecting to the server.
[5 replies] Last: Hi, I suggest you learn by using Wininet. Which is very useful this f... (by closed account G309216C)
gdiplus

In the windows form,why when I type the header file #include <gdiplus.lib>, I always get bunch of errors? I have added the gdiplus.lib to the program and the in...
[4 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7305614/include-gdiplus-h-causes-er... (by S G H)
by Toxo
DataGridview Column DataType problem Object/String

Hello, I'm trying to insert Data into a Cell of a DataGridview and have some problems at the following point. std::bitset<8> bs ((long)trackBar2->Value); s...
[no replies]
by S G H
Scripting

Does anybody know which kind of scripting language I could use for next given requirements? I've got a program who, from the Scripting Library point of view,...
[2 replies] Last: I'm not so sure about either one... Maybe python. My requirements chan... (by S G H)
Stack Overflow Tutorial

Hi, Before I begin, I must confess I am, no great teacher, so bare with me for this tutorial. Introduction ____________________________________________...
[14 replies] Last: Sorry, But I did not even want to steal it but simply show. stop with ... (by closed account G309216C)
How to swap between forms in windows forms application

Hi there. I am working on a project. Its a shopping mall software, and i am working with windows forms application. I wanna know how to swap between multiple...
[3 replies] Last: Hi Bilal, I have had a similar problem before, I have created a code ... (by closed account G309216C)
Dev-C++ Compiler Error 1

I tried writing a very simple basic game program in Dev-C++, but for some reason when compiling it always fails. I don't know why, and I have been over the code...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you! I am disappointed to hear that Bloodshed Dev-C++ is dead, b... (by CaptainCorianne)
Image Capture using Media Foundation

I am writing a program which needs to get an image from a camera, then do some processing on the image and display it on screen. Since I'm developing this progr...
[2 replies] Last: I am new to the Direct Show & Media Foundation. What are the best reso... (by sdraksha)
April 2013 Pages: 123... 8
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.