Windows Programming - May 2013 (Page 7)

Can't access printer Borland C++ 5

I've recently moved from windows XP 32 bit to Windows 7 64 bit. I can't access any printer in the ID...
[no replies]
by IOS
[u]HELP[/u]

what is the difference between <iostream> and <iostream.h> also this ~~char ~~float ...
[4 replies] Last: giblit thanks for that short answer (by IOS)
OCILIB - crash using the library

hi, first of all, i do not know if it is the place for this topic. Any problem, please! contact me...
[no replies]
dynamic assignment operator problems vs2012

hi there, I'm wondering if someone could shed some light on this issue I'm having. I upgraded to ...
[2 replies] Last: you seem to be absolutely correct, that's very odd that that ended up ... (by iainjames)
by afxgs
delay for recv

I am a java programmer and new to Windows socket programming. I am sending a request to server ...
[no replies]
by dismas
Recommended COM books?

Hi, I would like to get started with Windows development but don't know anything about COM. Are ther...
[2 replies] Last: The three books I learned most from Dale Rogerson's "Inside COM", Guy ... (by freddie1)
by amgt10
VB.NET dying suggests Bob Tabor

http://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Windows-Store-apps-for-Absolute-Beginners-with-C-/Part-1-Series-Intr...
[no replies]
Command line issue: 'a was unexpected at this time'

Hello everyone, I hope I'm at the right place to ask this question. When trying to run a .bat file i...
[no replies]
Need Help in c++ app

Hello Everyone, Guys I need an application that do this : I'll gave it a bunch of words EX: (M...
[2 replies] Last: try to read javascript (by IOS)
How can the memory allocation affect the windowcreate function?

// Main.cpp #include <windows.h> #include <tchar.h> #include "Main.h" long fnWndProc_OnCr...
[13 replies] Last: It will contain the last value you stored there. Note that, in terms ... (by freddie1)
Picture Control changed visibility after changed focus

Here I am working on MFC dialogue based application,in which there are multiple child dialogues adde...
[no replies]
FTP Upload w/ WinSock

Hello all. I'm trying to upload a file to my FTP server using WinSock. Here's my code for downloadin...
[no replies]
Me-thinks: Windows...

I think that microsoft should redesign or augment MFC, WINAPI, etc. Because it is the most Ad hoc ey...
[2 replies] Last: lack of better alternatives then. It not bad once you know what things... (by DeXecipher)
The use of "->"

i am trying port the cpu matrix multiplication to gpu,below is a part of cpu mmul MMUL(K1, tmp1,t...
[12 replies] Last: Can you have a look..!! (by neonano)
Events systems

Hey, you all know of the windows events and the message loops etc. Is there any where that provides...
[2 replies] Last: I would try www.relisoft.com. (by jws)
XMVECTOR

hello, how do I specify how many dimensions to use in my vector? How do I not make it 4... http://ms...
[2 replies] Last: From http://www.asawicki.info/news_1366_introduction_to_xna_math.html ... (by cire)
highlight array of text in textbox

Basically what i am wondering is in win32 api textbox, how can have it so it highlights certain word...
[1 reply] : What do you mean by a "win32 api textbox"? The Win32 API has the edit... (by andywestken)
by aggsyb
Using a control for SendInput on a custom form ? (will pay)

Ok this is so beyond frustrating that I will even be willing to pay someone to help me via skype.......
[5 replies] Last: Here is your example Ben ... //Main.h #ifndef Main_h #define M... (by freddie1)
by aj3423
InitCommonControlsEx is not necessary in win7?

Hi, I'm using win7 32bit + vs 2012 , I found InitCommonControlsEx is not necessary when using co...
[no replies]
Clear variable value

Hi, I am developing a POS terminal application. In my case I am using NFC to communicate with NFC...
[1 reply] : Hi, I solved it. I developed a separate function to call to sendAPDU... (by dushantha12)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 56789
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.