Windows Programming - May 2013 (Page 7)

Can't access printer Borland C++ 5

I've recently moved from windows XP 32 bit to Windows 7 64 bit. I can't access any printer in the IDE. It seems like it's some sort of privileges problem becaus...
[no replies]
[u]HELP[/u]

what is the difference between <iostream> and <iostream.h> also this ~~char ~~float ~~array ~~ i cant make a difference
[4 replies] Last: giblit thanks for that short answer (by closed account ENADjE8b)
OCILIB - crash using the library

hi, first of all, i do not know if it is the place for this topic. Any problem, please! contact me ;-) Problem: I am using the library OCILIB on the work. ...
[no replies]
dynamic assignment operator problems vs2012

hi there, I'm wondering if someone could shed some light on this issue I'm having. I upgraded to vs2012 and a library that used to work is having issues. ...
[2 replies] Last: you seem to be absolutely correct, that's very odd that that ended up ... (by iainjames)
by afxgs
delay for recv

I am a java programmer and new to Windows socket programming. I am sending a request to server after setting DSCP value to 0x25 and reading the response us...
[no replies]
by dismas
Recommended COM books?

Hi, I would like to get started with Windows development but don't know anything about COM. Are there any recommended books on the subject?
[2 replies] Last: The three books I learned most from Dale Rogerson's "Inside COM", Guy ... (by freddie1)
by amgt10
VB.NET dying suggests Bob Tabor

http://channel9.msdn.com/Series/Windows-Store-apps-for-Absolute-Beginners-with-C-/Part-1-Series-Introduction Bob Tabor: "While I began with VB, I haven't see...
[no replies]
Command line issue: 'a was unexpected at this time'

Hello everyone, I hope I'm at the right place to ask this question. When trying to run a .bat file in command prompt, the following error occurs: 'a was unexpec...
[no replies]
Need Help in c++ app

Hello Everyone, Guys I need an application that do this : I'll gave it a bunch of words EX: (Messi,Barcelona,Ronaldo...) and it will search everyone of...
[2 replies] Last: try to read javascript (by closed account ENADjE8b)
How can the memory allocation affect the windowcreate function?

// Main.cpp #include <windows.h> #include <tchar.h> #include "Main.h" long fnWndProc_OnCreate(WndEventArgs& Wea) { data *pd; for(int i=0; i < 20...
[13 replies] Last: It will contain the last value you stored there. Note that, in terms ... (by freddie1)
Picture Control changed visibility after changed focus

Here I am working on MFC dialogue based application,in which there are multiple child dialogues added in tab control;In one child dialogue there are multiple pi...
[no replies]
FTP Upload w/ WinSock

Hello all. I'm trying to upload a file to my FTP server using WinSock. Here's my code for downloading a file, which works fine: file.open(command, ios::ou...
[no replies]
Me-thinks: Windows...

I think that microsoft should redesign or augment MFC, WINAPI, etc. Because it is the most Ad hoc eyesore of an API i've ever seen, and not too well optimized. ...
[2 replies] Last: lack of better alternatives then. It not bad once you know what things... (by DeXecipher)
The use of "->"

i am trying port the cpu matrix multiplication to gpu,below is a part of cpu mmul MMUL(K1, tmp1,tmp2); Instead of this i will use this below to run on gpu ...
[12 replies] Last: Can you have a look..!! (by neonano)
Events systems

Hey, you all know of the windows events and the message loops etc. Is there any where that provides good tutorials or advice with great detail about how to cre...
[2 replies] Last: I would try www.relisoft.com. (by jws)
XMVECTOR

hello, how do I specify how many dimensions to use in my vector? How do I not make it 4... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee418725.aspx#vectors_from_va...
[2 replies] Last: From http://www.asawicki.info/news_1366_introduction_to_xna_math.html ... (by cire)
highlight array of text in textbox

Basically what i am wondering is in win32 api textbox, how can have it so it highlights certain words in a textbox through an array.
[1 reply] : What do you mean by a "win32 api textbox"? The Win32 API has the edit... (by andywestken)
by aggsyb
Using a control for SendInput on a custom form ? (will pay)

Ok this is so beyond frustrating that I will even be willing to pay someone to help me via skype.... I am using visual studio c++, I know this is a custom butt...
[5 replies] Last: Here is your example Ben ... //Main.h #ifndef Main_h #define M... (by freddie1)
by aj3423
InitCommonControlsEx is not necessary in win7?

Hi, I'm using win7 32bit + vs 2012 , I found InitCommonControlsEx is not necessary when using common controls like progressbar. step to reproduce: 1. crea...
[no replies]
Clear variable value

Hi, I am developing a POS terminal application. In my case I am using NFC to communicate with NFC card using APDU's. I want to communicate continually so to ...
[1 reply] : Hi, I solved it. I developed a separate function to call to sendAPDU... (by dushantha12)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 56789
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.