Windows Programming - November 2013 (Page 6)

Student

I am a CS student, I have a strong knowledge of C++ and C itself, I know a fair amount about data structures, I am in a theory of computation class. So i guess ...
[2 replies] Last: OP said: ... but I couldn't necessarily write it without seeing h... (by Computergeek01)
Calling thread activating CWnd

Hi, I'm looking for a method, to determine the calling thread-ID or window handle when a CWnd::OnActivate is triggered in MFC. In my application, I use the ...
[1 reply] : Use GetCurrentThreadId() inside of the callback function and write the... (by Computergeek01)
Vectors capacity and size?

can someone show me an example program that does this? assignment: develop a program that uses the header #include <vector> to store at least 3 elements in a...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/vector/#example http:... (by Duthomhas)
by Hertz
Setting up Allegro 5 and Eclipse IDE for C++

I am stuck on how to set up Allegro 5 library for the Eclipse C++ IDE Can anyone show me what allegro 5 download I need to go to and the steps to set up Allegr...
[no replies]
Whats and How to End Of File Data.

I was hoping someone could explain something for me. Apparently there are some files that need some sort of end of file data (EOF). To run uncorrupted I was won...
[8 replies] Last: If you're writing your own program, it'll just do whatever you've inst... (by kbw)
How will you hook NtTerminateProcess?

Hi, How will you hook NtTerminateProcess?
[8 replies] Last: IM NOT insulting the forum:P (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
Error else with out a previous if?

#include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int main() { char letter; cout << "Enter a character? "; cin >> letter; ...
[2 replies] Last: this belongs to beginner subforum... anyway int this line if (islowe... (by Silvestar)
by CroCo
qmake in windows?

I've tried my best to get qmake to work in both windows and mac but nothing worked. Unfortunately, qt has no installation steps for qmake. This is what I did F...
[4 replies] Last: @modoran, thanks for the info. Actually the problem was the qt docume... (by CroCo)
by Juan52
unhandled exception

Hey everyone I'm working on a Doubly linked list for my comp sci class, its coming along well but I keep getting this error: "Unhandled exception at 0x00B547E9 ...
[2 replies] Last: This if(head->next == NULL) is a problem if head is null. (by naraku9333)
How will you make a boot time malware scanner in c++???

Hi all, How will you make a boot time malware scanner in c++???
[3 replies] Last: I almost forgot about this post!? (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
How do Antivirus software disinfect malicious files ??? (1,2)

Hi all, How do Antivirus software disinfect malicious files ??? Thankyou everyone in advance!!! :)
[24 replies] Last: Told you already: Hi, You are asking too broad of a question. I wil... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
avoiding function pointers redeclaration in dll loaded at runtime

Hello, I'm writing unit tests for a dll just developed. To make the test program more flexible (the environment is composed by many other dependencies), I'm ...
[1 reply] : Use dllimport/dllexport? I think that should work. (by S G H)
access violation in release mode

I'm drawing multiple objects in directx11 with one single matrixBuffer (which is constant buffer). When I update my matrixBuffer for second object in release mo...
[no replies]
November 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.