Windows Programming - November 2013 (Page 5)

need help manipulating files

Hi guys, I'm not a noob in C programming, but I need help! I need to do a program that can do these things: -Include a new name -Change an already existing...
[1 reply] : Doesn't your homework assignment say anything about the context? -Inc... (by plexus)
by txk
C++ to find Save As window & Enter Save As Name ?

I am trying to write a program that finds the "Save As" window when a user clicks save as. Then automatically type in the file name and hit enter. This is what ...
[1 reply] : According to the MSDN about SendInput(): "This function is subject to... (by plexus)
invalid_parameter being called during fread

Hi, I have an utility service that does file copy. In my utility I'm writing to temp file in C:\WINDOWS\Temp and later copying the content of the temp fil...
[no replies]
SYNTAX ERROR : ( FFMPEG SOURCE CODE RUNNING ON VS2012)

I have downloaded FFMPEG source code(c code) by the following link http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ This is my piece of code and errors is on dot operater ...
[no replies]
COMPILATION ISSUES : FFMPEG CODE ON VS2012

I have downloaded FFMPEG source code(c code) by the following link http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ After that,I have completed the configuration part then...
[no replies]
How to abort shutdown using c++ winapi???

Hi all, How to abort shutdown using c++ winapi??? I mean I want to detect if windows is shutting down and if so abort it! :)
[8 replies] Last: Orion master amazing .. Thanks (by Zaki Al Qudah)
[SOLVED] Changing the background color registry doesn't update desktop.

Hello! I want to change the background color! So i change the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Control Panel\\Colors and in order for the desktop to refresh wi...
[9 replies] Last: I don't know what i have today I said on p.s that the registry was ch... (by Leon Vitanos)
Mouse using gestures...help needed

Hi, I am trying to build hand gesture based application to control mouse. I have succeeded in moving mouse with finger co-ordinates. But when I try clicking ...
[1 reply] : Hi, There are two ways you can go, build a Device Driver which does t... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
OpenCV

Hi, I am new a bit in programming and I want to use OpenCV on Code Blocks, but many mistakes occur. Can any Code Blocks user try to use OpenCV in order to make ...
[no replies]
A simple question about UAC?

Hi all, you can elevate to admin using ShellExecute and when you do so it will say "your program wants to take over the computer" but some say "this program w...
[8 replies] Last: Please reply guys:) (by closed account 3hMz8vqX)
Tetris Clone DarkGDK

Closed.
[2 replies] Last: This is not too specific to DarGDK but you wil need to figure out how ... (by Hertz)
I find the windows folder

Guys, I'm trying to run a file that is located in: C:Program Files Only that there is so much C:Program Files as C:Program Files(x86) I am using # define (a...
[4 replies] Last: +1 modoran run-time detection is the correct way to do this. Unless ... (by Computergeek01)
by Alam
Project Ideas

I need different project ideas for visual programming in C#. Please give me ideas ASAP..........Its urgent.......
[7 replies] Last: @Silvestar You will get used to that. (by BHX)
SDL problem

Edit : Sorry for putting this topic in the wrong place ps : I move it to General c++ programming
[no replies]
FYI: Visual Studio 2012 /O2 compiler bug

I filled this VS 2012 C++ compiler bug with Microsoft Connect today. I also wanted to post it here to help people having weird issues when migrating to Visual S...
[1 reply] : Microsoft VS team decided not to fix the compiler bug in VS 2012, alth... (by Mathieu Lamarre)
Need to evolve magnetisation and energy per spin with my monte carlo steps

Hey guys, I could do with some help to get my program working. In the int main section of my program I could do with some help to evolve my program with monte c...
[no replies]
by zsteve
Program crashes when compiled with VS2011 while runs fine compiled under VS2008

Hi, I recently upgraded one of my projects (https://github.com/zsteve/bot-source-archiver) from VS2008 project to VS2011 Express. I know a lot of the code is ...
[no replies]
winsock and vba

Hi, I am trying to create a dll which does the same thing as winsock but with an extra feature which is to raise an event if there is new incoming data. And ...
[1 reply] : Winsock already as that kind of event handling. But I can't advise on... (by kbw)
Variable not getting passed. GLSL

Hello I have been trying to get a color variable to my fragment shader. I have tried a few different ways and none have worked... anyone know what I'm doing...
[no replies]
SDL + PDCurses will not work

Despite the PDCurses library claiming it is compatible with SDL, I have noticed something of a lack of compatibility. I tried compiling legacy SDL and PDCurses ...
[1 reply] : why would you ever ever use pdcurses with sdl? that makes no sense. on... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
November 2013 Pages: 1... 3456
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.