Beginners - April 2013 (Page 78)

multi variable solving

I am Writing a program that solves some 1 and 2 dimensional motion equations. there are five variables, three are known, two need to be evaluated. the unknown...
[12 replies] Last: part B /* equations ... (by Son of Mardok)
by Ashir
Help with console input (1,2)

Hi guys: I'm coding this small program to calculate roots in a function using bisection method. I'm using this code #include <iostream> #include <cma...
[28 replies] Last: Yes, Maxiter and numiter are both integers, but they play a role only ... (by Ashir)
Which pointers do you have to delete to prevent leaks?

I had a program that had regular pointers and dynamic array pointers such as int *numptr=&num; and int *arrayNum; arrayNum=new int ; Now I ob...
[5 replies] Last: There is a convoluted and rare reason to do such a thing: int &num = *... (by LB)
how to learn c language?

有一点基础,想深入学习,怎么做? I have learned some ,and i want to learn advance , what should i do? Which books should i look?
[no replies]
how to with a blank line input to terminate input

it's a for loop, in it i put a if statement, but i don't know how to judge whether it's a blank line. And is it right i just strike the return key to make a...
[5 replies] Last: oic, thanks~ (by closed account N8hM4iN6)
by Fyah
need help with default in a switch

when i add default to the end of my switch there is an error that pops up that says "initialization of "pos" is skipped by default label" what does that mean? t...
[16 replies] Last: @vlad from moscow & @ thejman250 LMAO.............i logged in today a... (by Fyah)
Help with functions! Won't display input??

I am having a really hard time with this program(I am new to programming). I have tried for several hours trying to figure out why my program will not display ...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=illusion1158]All of my printing are under return 0; You mean li... (by LB)
Compiler Error

I am a new user of codeBlocks compiler. I installed it.And write a simple Hello World program. But it shows the error Fatal error : iostream.h:No such file f...
[2 replies] Last: <iostream.h> is not a header defined by the C++ programming language s... (by LB)
Can someone explain this? (Pointers)

// increaser #include <iostream> using namespace std; void increase (void* data, int psize) { if ( psize == sizeof(char) ) { char* pchar; pchar=(char*)...
[14 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/typecasting/ (by LB)
Planet Program *URGENT*

Hello I was to write a program that calculates a person's weight on a certain planet. The user is to enter their weight, the name of the planet they wish to s...
[6 replies] Last: Start from the top, solve it, recompile... the art of debugging ^-^ W... (by closed account 3CXz8vqX)
by Jace
Dependencies issue

I've tried to send my friends programs, but when they open them they report an error. When I checked to see if my program had any dependencies, there were't any...
[1 reply] : Make sure you are building in Release mode and not Debug - there shoul... (by LB)
Controlling Several Console Windows

Hi, LeafyCiruits here! Warning: this question strictly refers to the MS DOS Command Shell. I was wondering if it was possible to "control" 2 or more Conso...
[4 replies] Last: EssGeEich wrote: I'll leave the above unedited anyways, you may... (by LeafyCircuits)
need help debugging this program

//DEBUG1 Program //This program asks the user for a stock number, then validates it. //A stock number between 200 and 800 inclusive is valid. #include<io...
[4 replies] Last: @dariusd7 remove the =1 / ==1 thing entirely, that's not how you call ... (by LB)
by SCBW
Issue during debug

Hello! was working on some home work and ran into issue that I don't quite understand and was hoping someone can clue me into what is going on with th...
[7 replies] Last: Ahh that makes perfect sense now. basically its testing the ascii tabl... (by SCBW)
Please assist :)

I am having trouble compiling this program, please help. Command prompt says there is an error in the int main() and I don't know how to correct it. Thanks i...
[5 replies] Last: Problem: Write a void function that uses two nested for loops and the... (by Zaita)
program runs but does not give me a result..

//DEBUG2 Program //This program asks the user for an insurance code, then validates it. //An insurance code between 10 and 99 inclusive is valid. #include<io...
[1 reply] : Please do not double post, you already have a topic here: http://www.c... (by LB)
by tomazi
Vector pop.back

Hello People.... I got a vector that stores distances between two points, Now i iterate over this vector to retrieve the values stored in it that I will use ...
[1 reply] : for(vector<double>::iterator iter_dist = Right_Point_distance.begin(... (by LB)
How can I correctly call this function?

I'm having trouble calling this function. It's supposed to reformat a name from "First Mid Last" to "Last, First MidInitial" (If a middle name is available, e...
[9 replies] Last: added &'s, changed getFormat to string type, deleted my main function ... (by thisGuy)
Game Classes

I get errors when running this: #include <iostream> #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0500 #include <windows.h> #include <sstream> #include <string> #include "C...
[1 reply] : The first three messages are warnings because your compiler is too stu... (by LB)
by deryas
Class Problem (no appropriate default constructor available)

This is my homework but i have problem with constructor. my error: error C2512: 'Rectangle' : no appropriate default constructor available can you help me?
[3 replies] Last: By the way this statement Rectangle objectOne(); is a declaration of... (by vlad from moscow)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 7677787980... 83
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.