Beginners - December 2012 (Page 2)

Resize my array

Hi I'm new in C++ so anybody can help me of resizing my array? I want to read a txt file and store ...
[2 replies] Last: Arrays can't be resized (they can only be recreated with a new size), ... (by Cubbi)
little help plz :)

when any console application finishes in c++ it types "press any key to continue ... " and it waits ...
[13 replies] Last: if you didnt put "press any key to continue ... " in your program, the... (by metulburr)
Base-10 floating point data types

Is there any way (library, ecc.) to replace the float and double data types with other base-10 o...
[6 replies] Last: Does it make any difference the fact that I have the LLVM GCC? Or its ... (by fpiro07)
by Aceix
Loop problem

Please help! I want to know why the underlined loop in my main function doesn't end. I've provid...
[1 reply] : This loops ends when bComp is false. while(!bComp) {... (by TheIdeasMan)
Linked list C++ help

Hi everyone! So I have this homework to do for next week. I'm a beginner in programming but so far ...
[3 replies] Last: I don't speak english well, so I think I translated this wrong :D (by tosamsamoja)
a little help...

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b; b=10; for(a=3;b<3;b-...
[4 replies] Last: also what are you using int a for? (by faieq92)
reading and writing array to txt file

hello i have a project i need to read array from txt file and rotate the array and after this writ...
[5 replies] Last: In the following snippet: void WriteToFile(char* FileName,int& pic,in... (by jlb)
Urgent help needed for an assignment

Hey Guys, Im workin on an assignment to be handed over soon and Im really stuck with iden...
[3 replies] Last: Sequence is the most basic of all. It is simply a group of instruction... (by Chervil)
pattern (1,2)

please help me to make program that print this pattern with Arbitrary <n> by just 2 for loop !!! ...
[22 replies] Last: best code is here,if you dont think so , please tell me... #include ... (by Soorena)
Default parameter in constructor as object?

Hi In case of normal variables I can do this: Class Point { float x,y,z; Point(float x=0....
[2 replies] Last: Many thanks (by whynotme)
formula

please give me a formula to find for example n! contain how many characters? example: n= 10 res...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much (by Soorena)
logical operators - find difference

hi, I'm learning programming and I can't make this script work. I opened 2 files and I want to go...
[5 replies] Last: > 3 is the answer, but ... shows 121 and I don't know why You do know... (by JLBorges)
by Niven
Program won't run

I have a program that I made that used to run perfectly; there were no problems. This was until I up...
[2 replies] Last: char* message; strcpy(message,asdf.str().c_str()); `message' points ... (by ne555)
by adrem7
Possibly misunderstanding exit(0) statement.

I have written my code to run a simulation of evenly distributing n points on a sphere. I have put a...
[2 replies] Last: Excellent, such a stupid mistake. Thanks for that! (by adrem7)
by iAli98
expected unqualified-id before '{' error

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int age; int option; int input; int avengers(...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you (by iAli98)
by jblv
How to multiply values in array?

Hello everyone! I have randomly generated array of floats and I need to multiply the values betwe...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks for help everyone! Came out with this such resolution: flo... (by jblv)
Why does this keep crashing?

This is my phonebook program, whenever the user goes to the main listing and the program prints out ...
[1 reply] : You cannot call main - it is forbidden by the standard. You do so on... (by cire)
by MW130
OpenGl or SDL

Should I learn OpenGl or sdl which one is better for making games? I know they're both API's and I t...
[15 replies] Last: They have a tutorial for this. I assume you want version 2.0 (the late... (by fun2code)
easy but confusing!!

hey all :D I Would like first to thank all the people on this forum for the great help!! can any...
[5 replies] Last: Don't use system("PAUSE") . Use cin.ignore(); or cin.get(); ... (by usandfriends)
File output

ofstream File("test.txt"); string f; cin >> f; File << f; shouldn't these lines of code...
[3 replies] Last: have no idea what the problem was or how it was fixed it just happens ... (by faieq92)
December 2012 Pages: 1234... 64
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.