Beginners - December 2012 (Page 2)

by Aceix
Loop problem

Please help! I want to know why the underlined loop in my main function doesn't end. I've provided all the necessary snippets below: if(fnToStart()==2) ...
[1 reply] : This loops ends when bComp is false. while(!bComp) {... (by TheIdeasMan)
Linked list C++ help

Hi everyone! So I have this homework to do for next week. I'm a beginner in programming but so far I knew about 90% of questions in homework. I have 2 question...
[3 replies] Last: I don't speak english well, so I think I translated this wrong :D (by tosamsamoja)
a little help...

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b; b=10; for(a=3;b<3;b--) { cout << "Enter b:"; cin >> b; } cou...
[4 replies] Last: also what are you using int a for? (by faieq92)
reading and writing array to txt file

hello i have a project i need to read array from txt file and rotate the array and after this write the new array to new txt file. the arrays size is and i...
[5 replies] Last: In the following snippet: void WriteToFile(char* FileName,int& pic,in... (by jlb)
Urgent help needed for an assignment

Hey Guys, Im workin on an assignment to be handed over soon and Im really stuck with identifying sequence, selection and iteration in the following c...
[3 replies] Last: Sequence is the most basic of all. It is simply a group of instruction... (by Chervil)
pattern (1,2)

please help me to make program that print this pattern with Arbitrary <n> by just 2 for loop !!! example : n=4 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 2 3 3 3 2 1 ...
[22 replies] Last: best code is here,if you dont think so , please tell me... #include ... (by Soorena)
Default parameter in constructor as object?

Hi In case of normal variables I can do this: Class Point { float x,y,z; Point(float x=0.0f, y=0.0f, z=0.0f) { this->x=x; this->y=y; ...
[2 replies] Last: Many thanks (by whynotme)
formula

please give me a formula to find for example n! contain how many characters? example: n= 10 result = 7
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much (by Soorena)
logical operators - find difference

hi, I'm learning programming and I can't make this script work. I opened 2 files and I want to go thru them and find out, if there are same or how many chara...
[5 replies] Last: > 3 is the answer, but ... shows 121 and I don't know why You do know... (by JLBorges)
by Niven
Program won't run

I have a program that I made that used to run perfectly; there were no problems. This was until I updated code::blocks to 12.11 (It was like 10.05 or something ...
[2 replies] Last: char* message; strcpy(message,asdf.str().c_str()); `message' points ... (by ne555)
by adrem7
Possibly misunderstanding exit(0) statement.

I have written my code to run a simulation of evenly distributing n points on a sphere. I have put a failsafe in place to end the code if there are any issues. ...
[2 replies] Last: Excellent, such a stupid mistake. Thanks for that! (by adrem7)
by iAli98
expected unqualified-id before '{' error

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int age; int option; int input; int avengers(); int batman(); int django(); int main () { co...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you (by iAli98)
by jblv
How to multiply values in array?

Hello everyone! I have randomly generated array of floats and I need to multiply the values between min and max value of the array, for example, if the array...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks for help everyone! Came out with this such resolution: flo... (by jblv)
Why does this keep crashing?

This is my phonebook program, whenever the user goes to the main listing and the program prints out all the people and their info the program crashes. I suspect...
[1 reply] : You cannot call main - it is forbidden by the standard. You do so on... (by cire)
by MW130
OpenGl or SDL

Should I learn OpenGl or sdl which one is better for making games? I know they're both API's and I think opengl is more popular than sdl.. So which one should I...
[15 replies] Last: They have a tutorial for this. I assume you want version 2.0 (the late... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
easy but confusing!!

hey all :D I Would like first to thank all the people on this forum for the great help!! can anyone help me with this problem?? Write a C++ program that ...
[5 replies] Last: Don't use system("PAUSE") . Use cin.ignore(); or cin.get(); ... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
File output

ofstream File("test.txt"); string f; cin >> f; File << f; shouldn't these lines of code work?
[3 replies] Last: have no idea what the problem was or how it was fixed it just happens ... (by faieq92)
Tempates (Header vs. Source)

Alright so I have a specific question and I've tried to look it up and I've found several answers to similar questions but not quite answering what I'm hoping t...
[2 replies] Last: Alright, so I did not find that in my search, I didn't realize that th... (by Genreninja)
by Kovs95
Life, the Universe, and Everything

our program is to use the brute-force approach in order to find the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. More precisely… rewrite small numbers from i...
[5 replies] Last: Awesome! thanks for that explanation! Until nextime (by Kovs95)
little to fix it array(little hey little ho) (1,2)

hello again people in the world can somebody help me .... a little to fix it, it just the lowest and average here's my code #include<iostream> using names...
[23 replies] Last: Thank you to all who help me .. for the code it help fun2code and to ... (by closed account 4y79216C)
December 2012 Pages: 1234... 65
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.