Beginners - February 2013 (Page 67)

the problem about the circle class

#include "graphics.h" main() { int driver,mode,i; float j=1,k=1; driver=VGA;mode=VGAHI; initgr...
[1 reply] : We don't understand the meaning of them either, because "graphics.h" i... (by LB)
by shipra
C programming Query

I am new and I would like to ask that what are the benefits of C training,What all topics should be ...
[1 reply] : Different languages exist because they have different uses. No one lan... (by LB)
by tpinon
stuck on loop and logic HELP PLEASE

Writing a payroll program due next week. I'm stuck on a loop when the user enters the employee lev...
[6 replies] Last: Ah, my mistake, I didn't see your break statements in there. Let me ha... (by iHutch105)
For loops

I have a huge beginners problem here. I am currently working on for loops. I understand the three ...
[9 replies] Last: All of you have been a huge help with this. I really appreciate every... (by beginner714)
Program not properly detecting newline characters

I have the following text file: 7 9 46123 85321 3872663 69826 2222222222222222222222222 ...
[2 replies] Last: hmm... it seems to me that your numbers are too great for a "int" (on ... (by Nobun)
by mirec
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT

hi I am beginner and i really want to learn C++ well so I picked a book which seemed as the bes...
[7 replies] Last: Thank you Zereo I am trying to do my best every day.. and almost every... (by mirec)
back_inserter

Hello forum, I am getting error with the following STL function: back_inserter(...); ...
[3 replies] Last: back_inserter expects an container aka a vector item, vector.begin() r... (by nedo)
by Mead
C++ triangle pattern

Hi, I would like some help with this problem. I have to create a program that will create this pat...
[1 reply] : * ************ ************ * ** ****... (by Chervil)
Switch statement used correctly?

The goal of this program is simple, if the user inputs a number between 0 and 99, the output should ...
[4 replies] Last: Actually using a char array was just a way to not need that space in b... (by newbieg)
<< Operand problems

I am working on a much more complex program than I am used to and I have no idea why << in my cout s...
[2 replies] Last: line 71 and 30: redundant semicolons (by bandicoot360)
FindWindow() -- What is wrong with my code?

Hi guys, first just want to say hello as this is my first post here and I hope someone can help me w...
[4 replies] Last: OK, I'll try out the solutions you guys suggested, thanks for the help... (by joemolot)
Is C++ compiling any different than on Ubuntu ?

Been using Ubuntu for a while, and have never used Windows to do any programming. On most Linux Dist...
[1 reply] : Cygwin would give you a Linux-like environment on Windows. http://www.... (by JLBorges)
Help with Summation program!

Hello! I have written a summation.cpp that calculates the summation of a function. I am suppose ...
[12 replies] Last: Both are really good codes! Thank you both for your help! Cire, this c... (by bruntmjust)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 656667
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.