Beginners - July 2013 (Page 4)

by etneri
Check first number for zero

I'm trying to error check whether a user puts in zero as their first number in an integer... I can c...
[2 replies] Last: I think you'll have to take the input as std::string and then after va... (by abhishekm71)
Windows8/7

I need OpenGL for windows 8 or windows 7 and my cpu is intel
[4 replies] Last: You can certainly use OpenGL on windows8. I'm not sure what the probl... (by Disch)
using declarations together

So i pretty much just finally understood the concept of using something like: const int &var in ...
[3 replies] Last: Where it uses the reference to quicken the process, but is not allowe... (by MikeyBoy)
Primary-expression for array

This is my first entry here, so I apologize in advance if I screw something up. I am attempting to w...
[8 replies] Last: OK, @TheIdeasMan thank you for being more clear and helpful :) @Cubbi... (by brandon14)
Generate Random Number With Specific Data Type

Hello, I'm new in c++, and I have question regarding generate random number with a really long inte...
[1 reply] : 1. how to define new 224 bit integer? 2. how to generate random numbe... (by Cubbi)
Multi dimension array woes

hello guys I have been given following assignment in my textbook Write a Program that wil...
[1 reply] : This address is waiting for you: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial... (by condor)
by Honor
Seperate class files, not being declared in scope?

Seperate class files, not being declared in scope? Scroll down to the bottom to see the errors. m...
[3 replies] Last: Here is how to use getline() => http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/str... (by BHX Specter)
Help with templated doubly linked list assignment?!

Okay, first off like the title says this is an assignment I need to turn it in soon. My program work...
[10 replies] Last: Nevermind I got it to work with the code like this: while(colors.si... (by jordannn15)
URGENT! Please help!

Write a program that reads a string an outputs the number of timeseach lowercase vowel appears in it...
[1 reply] : Your countVowels is weird. In the first place, it should return an int... (by ats15)
help with my program vectors and strings

i need to ask the user for some characters that can be infinitely long. then i need to validate that...
[1 reply] : See the documentation for find_first_not_of http://www.cplusplus.com/r... (by ats15)
Lab Assignment Help, Please!

Hello, I have a lab assignment do which is: Write an application where you ask the user to input th...
[7 replies] Last: Ok, Instructor said my code above doesn't follow the rules of not usin... (by FSUSem1nolez)
Using For Loop

Hello I'm suppose to write a program using (for loop) that asks the user to enter any amount of numb...
[4 replies] Last: Thank for helping, I appreciate it. (by AndrewC)
by jkevin
Programming skills

I recently started to learn C++, I am still a beginner do you guys have any concrete tips on how to ...
[8 replies] Last: i cant remember if you get condemned to hell for this or not... but pi... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
by ivan1
Boost graph library c++

Hi all, I am working on boost graph library but I could not get it worked. I found an example cod...
[3 replies] Last: The procedure for library install depends on what kind of development ... (by Cubbi)
Advice in writing a function that raises a matrix to a certain power

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble with my project. I have most of the code already written but am...
[8 replies] Last: Okay great with your suggestions, I got it to compile. Thanks Andy. (by treefrog)
Pass and return a char array.

I am passing and returning a char array wrong. How do I make a function that takes in a char array, ...
[6 replies] Last: You are aware that when you use s (empty or otherwise) for a paramete... (by andywestken)
Libjpeg Turbo in C#?

How do i use Libjpeg Tubro in c#? I canĀ“t find any information at all on it.
[no replies]
run time and pc freezes

I just finished writing a short code..been sitting on it since 5 hours ago getting me all sweaty in ...
[9 replies] Last: where am I really going wrong...my eyes are even going a lil bit blur... (by Chervil)
display an array table

hi everyone, i took some c++ classes in the summer. now the curse is over but i never learned how to...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Albo Coder (by alex6es)
.txt file help

I am making a password protected program. The password is stored in a .txt file. How can I make it...
[9 replies] Last: i can't advice one or another. me too. i could be wrong. i didnt res... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
July 2013 Pages: 123456... 53
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.