Beginners - March 2013 (Page 81)

structure initialization

Is it possible to use a variable in the creation of a structure? All of the texts I can find always use a constant ie Struct Data { Int number; } ...
[4 replies] Last: Use std::vector<> . http://www.mochima.com/tutorials/vectors.html ... (by JLBorges)
by krutuk
struct definition

Please help me understand this piece of code. The first structure is easy, but the second one I can't understand at all. What does it mean struct Address row...
[4 replies] Last: Correct. (by AbstractionAnon)
by abry
cin in Loop Problem

I'm trying to make a stack application but I'm having trouble with using cin a loop that in case the user enters a different value type, it will loop again to a...
[9 replies] Last: When you entered a non-numeric, cin couldn't remove it from cin's buff... (by AbstractionAnon)
Passing Paremters troubles?

Hi peeps I've tried to make a bmr calculator as a practice. So far it works perfectly, and i understand everything ive done. I want to put paremeter passing ...
[6 replies] Last: all you need to do is declare the variable type in your void malebmr f... (by mirec)
overloading operator+ confusion

Hi :) Can someone explain me how this code works ? #include <iostream> using namespace std; class test{ private: int num; int den; public: test();...
[3 replies] Last: (4,7) is an expression (the comma operator) that have the result value... (by vlad from moscow)
Sorting circular linked list c++

Hey! I'm currently having trouble sorting a circular linked list in c++. I want to sort said linked list, and here's what I've got so far. I'd really apprecia...
[1 reply] : You fail to sort a circular list because there is no such thing as a s... (by hamsterman)
by odai
small prob

I have this problem in this code my problem in min value !! and i want to count the values but when the value is bigger than 50 !! #include<ios...
[9 replies] Last: oh am sorry am already change the all code and it's right ^_^ thx for... (by odai)
Question about static

Hello, so I have a quick question regarding the static function and inline function because I don't know if I am getting the correct logic. Static like this ...
[5 replies] Last: > Is there any other common uses that people use it for? When it may ... (by JLBorges)
by krutuk
Problem with argv[]

I write in Linux in gedit, then execute program in terminal. I have a problem with that program. Here is a code: #include <iostream> #include <cstdio> ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys. I have done so stupid mistake. (by krutuk)
by Foxar
Tic-Tac-Toe (1,2)

Hi, im trying to creat tic tac toe game, but it is not working. When i compile it, and i go past welcome message it only displays "1:" after which program cea...
[20 replies] Last: Fine, i am capable of doing normal loops, it just felt that goto loop ... (by Foxar)
Console closes Visual Studio

I'm a begginer and i wnat to know if at Visual Studio 2012 exist any setting to stop the console, i usually use the "getchar()", but it give me problems with th...
[2 replies] Last: I like to use the getchar but what can i do in the program to fix the ... (by SkyDriver2500)
Daily C++ Program Challenge (#1)

Hello everyone. Just some short, but interesting C++ (using Dev-C++) challenges that will get you thinking. "Write an algorithm to find and print out all 4 d...
[8 replies] Last: http://liveworkspace.org/code/4CsfaQ$0 (by JLBorges)
by kienme
storing values of 3d array

Hi there, I need help with a part of my program. Im trying to store certain values of a 3d array in another variable. EX: char buffer ; ...
[3 replies] Last: awesome! thanks a lot :) (by kienme)
Pointer to a 2D array

I am still new to C++, please excuse any silly mistakes i make. I'm trying to make a simple game where i use 2D arrays as maps. To make multiple maps I'm try...
[3 replies] Last: This worked! :) Thank you very much guys for your quick responses (by Vidminas)
by Sandz
Need help with functions

Value-returning functions return one value to the ___. 1)function that was last executed 2)main() function 3)function that called the funct...
[2 replies] Last: icic so the whole sentence is called a statement? How do u explain th... (by Sandz)
Problem with returning from first if to second (nested if statement)

Hello everyone i`m new to this forum but not new to programming i was bored so i start making a program to enter your bill then program ask u to if u want to + ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks i fixed it using while. (by philipDowis)
Issue with class implementation

I was wondering if I could possibly get a little assistance with a homework assignment I am having a problem with? I am having an issue with class implementatio...
[5 replies] Last: there seems to be confusion between parent & child class definitions. ... (by abhishekm71)
bitwise operators

friends, what happens when we use fractional values in right shift or left shift operators for example the following program,any one help me plzz #include<io...
[1 reply] : The code fails to compile. error: invalid operands of types ‘int’... (by Peter87)
what is cout<< char(number);

Hi every one. I am new in C++. I have created a console proggram in Dev C++: #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(int ar...
[4 replies] Last: thank you so much. :) (by Denfypro)
exception

what is exception chord?
[1 reply] : Control reaches the try statement by normal sequential execution. The ... (by harshada)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 7980818283... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.