Beginners - October 2012 (Page 3)

C++

//Dengan menggunakan structur (struct) di dalam C++, bina satu program untuk memasukkan //maklumat...
[no replies]
Sorting a 2D array using std::sort

Hello, Currently I am sorting a dimensional array using the following cose: #include <stdio.h...
[1 reply] : std::sort requires that the value type of the iterator it's passed is ... (by Cubbi)
by jebat
program save data(binary to .txt) in pendrive by using PIC16F877A

Hello everyone.. im really a beginner, i got this project from my advisor and must present it by ne...
[no replies]
by dorA26
templates

Hey I've just started learning about templates. I neede to create a template for an array. this is ...
[11 replies] Last: gcc compiles it without warning. http://ideone.com/6wqXpg (by Moschops)
by veeyik
Find the sum of major diagonal of a 4x4 matrix

i need to write a program to find the major diagonal of a 4x4 matrix. this is my code so far. i ca...
[no replies]
Quick Question

At the beginning of some codes that i see in the book that I am reading, sometimes, this comes up: ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you (by Hazique35)
by ab123
Constructor Overloading or Default initialization?

Object1(int a, int b) Object1(int a, int b, int c) OR Object1(int a, int b, int c = NULL) ...
[no replies]
Variables

Okay, I got confused on variables. 1. What does declaring a variable mean? 2. What does iden...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much. (by Hazique35)
Class Score Calculator

I want to make for the following problem. I have made the program but dont know whats wrong in my pr...
[3 replies] Last: Plz help....... My program is calculating average and highest marks fi... (by Khubaib)
I am 12 and want to learn C++

Just what the title says. I spend about a month learning the basics of C++ but then got stuck on fun...
[19 replies] Last: Feel free to ignore this if you already know about it, but if you use ... (by barrelroll)
friend function/How to display on of the function Depoiste/Withdraw

< #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; //Class Bank class bank { private...
[no replies]
by srisri
compiling a c file with functions and c++ file with main together

Hi all, I have my functions defined in func.c file and i am using the functions from func.c in my...
[no replies]
Operator overloading help!!

I understand the concept of operator overloading but i dont understand what is going on if that make...
[1 reply] : cout is just one possible output stream, another common one is output ... (by Chervil)
Beginning C++ through Game Programming

I've just started this book, and It starts with the program but it does not say what console applica...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you bboy premier. I found exactly what to do. No more help neede... (by Hazique35)
by AIVIO
sth. wrong with (maybe) for loop + upper line

Hi! Again things went wrong and when I was trying to write an IsMagic program,I faced an error. at l...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you! It is all working fine! I'll change the code in the first p... (by AIVIO)
Compound interest in for loop trouble

PLESE DELETE
[9 replies] Last: OP for reference. Ive been working on this program for over 12 hour... (by Moschops)
by dorA26
creating one object

Hey guys, I need to create a class, from which only one object can be created, and if there's an at...
[3 replies] Last: thanks! (by dorA26)
by veeyik
find the common prefix of two strings

I need to write a program to find the common prefix of two strings. for example. Enter string 1: I...
[11 replies] Last: YES thank you ! =) (by veeyik)
how can i call a multidimensional array reference in a function...i have this code and i get the error...

cannot convert char* to char (*) for argument 1 'void proximity (char (*) )' i get the jist but...
[13 replies] Last: great i wondered when i would get to use const...remininds me i have n... (by devonrevenge)
float and double

what are the valid values of float and double? I understood that integer can have numbers from 0 to ...
[3 replies] Last: Or C++: std::numeric_limits<> http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/type... (by JLBorges)
October 2012 Pages: 12345... 84
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.