Beginners - September 2012 (Page 12)

pls solve this problem

Hi I have very little knowledge of programming. Please help me with this program. 1) Sholey Program In Ramghad there are 100 people including U U are a food ...
[no replies]
by tatai
Reading a single data from one column

I have a column with 100 data like, 1 2 3 4 . . . 100 I want to store each data in a single file. like '1' will be store in 'FILE 1', '2' will be sto...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> int main(vo... (by DesiredNote)
Binary Image manipulation

Hi everybody! This is my first post and I hope I write it in the correct category and appropiately. I have a binary image (that I can export to any format...
[10 replies] Last: Cool! Thank you very much. I will try to manage with that library fo... (by guillemtell)
Program trouble

I have to write a program that will evaluate simple binary numerical expressions using operand1, operator, operand2. There are 8 operators the user can use: +, ...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry I've only used this site once so I didn't know how to code tag. ... (by closed account Ebf21hU5)
by skarla
need help

Guys i need a snake source in c++. Can anybody help?
[2 replies] Last: i found one,but if you can make one for me send it in pm in hack forum... (by skarla)
by pcworx
working with arrays backwards

//lesson 6 exercise 2 #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int MyInts1 = {1, 2, 3}; int MyInts2 = {4, 5}; cout << "Goin...
[5 replies] Last: wow I must be off my rocker completely lol let me go back and work wit... (by pcworx)
by balach
i cant get the logic of this task, help

i know this is homework but i cant get this thing straight, even minor help would be appreciated i did the others but this was too hard so have to ask for help....
[6 replies] Last: nust? (by jara)
Review Question Help

ok so i need help on these questions pls. some book questions. i looked over the book already but i couldnt find the answer pls help. 1.) when the increme...
[5 replies] Last: ok. thank you very much ihutch105 and robert ^^ (by MarkJason)
Remove Vector elements by position

Hi, How can i remove the vector elements by position,like MyVect.erase (MyVect.at(1)); thanks in advance
[2 replies] Last: erase() takes an iterator to the element to be deleted as argument. Yo... (by Peter87)
by skarla
snake in c++

Who is interested and good to c++ to make with me a snake game in cmd?
[2 replies] Last: Do you have other c++ snake cmd sources? If someone has plz send it t... (by skarla)
getline() in if statement

Hi, I want to read a line entered by user and store it in a string variable, if the user entered the option '1'. But the getline(cin,variable) is not working in...
[5 replies] Last: Splux-your explanation reached my mind and iHutch -your code reached m... (by vichu8888)
by RipIt
Beginner Help - Flash Cards

I am beginning to learn C++ and due to my current situation i cannot always program / test, so when i am not around a computer i will be reading flash cards tha...
[3 replies] Last: I don't really have a phone either, im deployed right now but it is a ... (by RipIt)
by fluppe
Problems with dynamic Memory

Hello again, now i have some trouble with the dynamic allocation of memory...i.e.: I want to create a class, that contains a variable sized field of numbers...
[4 replies] Last: Hello, i just read about this "copy constructor", so i think i am abl... (by fluppe)
How to view the content of a built-in function

Hi all Is it possible to see the content of a built-in function? I want to see how rand() works. Thanks
[2 replies] Last: You'll need the compiler's source code for that, since each compiler m... (by closed account zb0S216C)
by RipIt
Basic problem with my Else statement

I am new to C++ and creating programs to make myself familiar with the basic's but i cant seem to figure out what to put in it. #include <iostream> #in...
[8 replies] Last: ah oh i get it. wonderful thank you!! (by RipIt)
by RipIt
SDL v. SFML

Which one is better for 2D RPG type games and has more room for control and fine tuning?
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much, due to internet restrictions where i am at i cant... (by RipIt)
Need a way to read cout (from computer, app)

I need a way to detect what the windows system console is outputting to the user (i.e. if i typed something in cmd with incorrect syntax it would tell me so, i ...
[6 replies] Last: Ok cheers. And i know the first question i asked was rather dodgy but... (by TheBeardedQuack)
Need to find the list of files & folders in the given directory

Hi All, I need to print the list of files & folders in the directory. Then i need differentiate file names and sub-folder names in same directory. If i...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I need to print files in the sub-folder of sub-folder. How ca... (by satheesh)
Absolute beginner

Hello gods of C++; I am an absolute begginer to programming and I am taking a self help course at home. I'm using the book teach yourself c++ in 21 days < ha h...
[9 replies] Last: I've just begun learning C++ as well using a different Sam's Teach You... (by EtDecius)
by wesfos
Really stuck

I have the following question I need help with completing Write a program that calcs the average of the four quarterly sales of a company and displays both the...
[7 replies] Last: This is my program, without the for loop from the main. #include <ios... (by RenderMan)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 1011121314... 62
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.