General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 39)

Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'Lmk' was corrupted.

int main (int argc, char **argv) { // int i,m; double v1 ,v2 ,Ng,Lk ,Hmax,Lmk ,FD; //double Lk1 = 0.0; double x1 ; loadImage("../sierpinski10.pgm"); ...
[3 replies] Last: for(int i=0;i<N;i++){ Lmk =0.0; Hmax = (N-i)/(double)k; ... (by cire)
by Aceix
DLL vs headers

Is there any advantage of .dll files over .h files, or they are not compared that way. Also how do they work and where can I learn to make them? Aceix.
[5 replies] Last: @kbw i mean reading from a file, say an image, which has already been... (by Aceix)
by adunb8
Movie Theater using arrays

Basically this is my whole question... i dont even know how to start this thing and the teacher wants me to do it... how the F.. i really have no freaking idea...
[1 reply] : Start with function which can display seating chart. Make it do not ac... (by MiiNiPaa)
by jehudi
DELETING A NODE FROM THE END OF A LIST

HI EVERYONE. I'M TRYING TO DELETE FROM THE END OF A LINKLIST Actualy I delete the last node but the problem is that I lost the end of the list, in other words ...
[3 replies] Last: Hello, If you write a primative linked list, it may become more cle... (by Largins)
i have built a fun sdl project, just the code is getting complicated, can I get constructive criticism please?

The aim of the project is to have little bunnies roaming about, when a male and female collide one digs a hole and then a little sequence pops a bunny out a lit...
[1 reply] : :/ i understand guys, the silent criticism says enough. (by devonrevenge)
Desktop application to utilize camera and scanners, C++, C#, or combo?

I plan on creating a desktop application that utilizes external hardware such as cameras and scanners and captures pictures and scans for use within the applica...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the response Aceix. I am definitely looking to program the ... (by draimann824)
Why cant this happen?

Why cant a dynamic memory allocation work with references? I was told that references work with const pointers deep down so shouldn't this be legal code? ...
[14 replies] Last: Ok thanks everyone :D (by Anmol444)
Populating 2D array using functions

Hi All, New to the board, a fellow classmate suggested the site. I have a program for intro to C++ class that is as follows. Your program will declare a 2...
[3 replies] Last: Anyone have any ideas on this? (by mjpowers01606)
by SogbeM
i need your help.please

For all 6-digit numbers from 100000 to 999999, find the numbers that, if you add the top three digits to the bottom three digits, and square the result, it will...
[4 replies] Last: i have an issue sir,am not able to capture the first 3 digits to add t... (by SogbeM)
how to insert try/catch throw

I have this code I wrote with some data and what I'm supposed to do is insert exception handling into the code. The problem is I've seen the basic examples of i...
[10 replies] Last: Assuming you want the same basic functionality where the only "error" ... (by cire)
Quick question

In this code template <typename T> void foo(T&& t); If I pass a lvalue, because its pass by reference the compiler creates a lvalue reference to my lv...
[4 replies] Last: Ok thanks :D (by Anmol444)
More cubes

I have Cube class , wich contains 3 functions , int (w ich could be constructor btw doesnt matter at the moment I guess) , draw and collide. In my int main ...
[3 replies] Last: You can declare an array or a vector of cubes the same way you would d... (by toum)
Finding Second Smallest Element In an Unsorted Array

How should I go about finding the 2nd, or 3rd smallest element in an array? Where the minimum is not equals to the next minimum. Here is the psuedocode I've...
[5 replies] Last: That is a case that would render nth_element useless too. If one know... (by keskiverto)
Lab Exercise 1

Hi, i am ali.i am an engineering student, studing in 2nd semester( 1st year). C++ programming teacher gave me a LAB EXERCISE to complete it in one week, plea...
[3 replies] Last: No way. You are the beginner. You deserve the opportunity to write cod... (by keskiverto)
by matt11
Need Help Please!!:(

Hello Everyone, I need to complete my assignment for my lab im stuck and cant figure out what to do to solve my problem. Write a program that opens a fi...
[6 replies] Last: It means that ifstream doesn't have a constructor that takes a std::st... (by Peter87)
Why program crashes when reading linked List from file?

Why program crashes when reading linked List from file? #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; struct link{ int data; link*...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks toum! (by Rehan FASTian)
by LFDC
Construct maps initialization problem

Hi all, I've a problem with the map construct. I wrote this class in which there are maps: class Features { private: map<const string,GenericFeature...
[2 replies] Last: Perfect :) Thanks a lot! :D (by LFDC)
really need help,,,,, please....+++++++++

Combine the three parts (above) and add a menu to: 1) initialize, 2) output all records, 3) edit a record, 4) exit program. i can not do initialize . can some...
[4 replies] Last: initialize is wrong What does that mean ? I need a description of wh... (by toum)
Inheritance problem.

Kindly Remove its errors and tell me the reason for the error. Code couldn't be posted because of word limit so: Code: https://www.box.com/s/enl4h6loqcnc7jqq...
[8 replies] Last: Several problems: first, virtual inheritance in ll class (and another... (by MiiNiPaa)
Is my code OK?

I never know whether I'm writing my code to the best it possibly could be. I just need someone to look at code from one of my programs and say "thats bad indent...
[1 reply] : Does the program compile without any warnings or errors? >I never k... (by Smac89)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 3738394041... 47
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.