General C++ Programming - November 2013 (Page 5)

by yhu420
Input-append a string

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to input-append a string? What do I mean? when I cin >> string the string will be totally erased to take a new value. W...
[no replies]
by Bolbi
SFML OpenGL CubeBug

I got a problem with this Code ... why does he just draw the back site of the cube ?? thx 4 help guys :D #include<SFML/OpenGL.hpp> #include<SFML/Graphics.hpp>...
[no replies]
by kabary
2D ARRAY OF objects

How can i implement a 2d array of objects in c++ without getting stackoverflow, like class point{ int x,y; point() { x = 0,y = 0; } how can...
[1 reply] : http://codepad.org/ivglgNg1 Seems to be working (by ats15)
by Bolbi
SFML OpenGL Cube-code

I wrote some Code with SFML c++ and OGL that should display a rotatable Cube ....... it doesnt .. WHY? thx 4 help guys :D #include<SFML/OpenGL.hpp> #include<SF...
[4 replies] Last: The problem was .... i was not using the display function :D (by Bolbi)
size of an array in called function

How to find the sizeof an array in called function? when we pass the array a argument to function definition we will be having base address of array, so my und...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> template < std::size_t NUM_ELEMENTS > void merg... (by JLBorges)
by Damon
Sorting methods

How can i make a counter that counts the number of swaps it does to sort the numbers for each sort method. #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #incl...
[1 reply] : every time you call swap up a counter (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
I need help on my atm program

I'm having trouble with my program. It won't output on the screen when I call for the user's name... #include <iostream> using namespace std; in...
[2 replies] Last: Change the line 45 with this one: getline (cin,name); The header ... (by condor)
by sk9
System programming: Parsing T record

how to parse T records, from object file generated from SIC/XE assembler which contains object code from all format instruction(1,2,3,4 generates 2,4,6,8 bites ...
[no replies]
by Bolbi
How 2 make a simple 3d Cube with OpenGL

Iam using SFML CodeBlocks and OpenGL iam not very good in OGL ... i want 2 know how to make a simple 3d Cube with OGL ... if u dont use SFML write ur answer any...
[1 reply] : Here two addresses that are waiting for you: http://www.arcsynthesis.... (by condor)
strange output in program

Most of the below code is pretty simple to follow. Basically it counts the frequency of ascii characters in a file and places the frequencies in an freqarr arra...
[1 reply] : Those are ASCII character codes. Things don't line up very well vertic... (by norm b)
How can I realize this? Maybe beyond C++ capability?

Now I defined several boundary conditions: class wall_t { ... }; class inlet_t { ... }; class outlet_t { ... }; class couple_t { ... }; and I also define...
[5 replies] Last: Now I have defined a class called PDEBoundary_t and three derived clas... (by northfly)
Get full path of file

Hi, I wanted to make my program read the file "input.txt". I did it successfully, but now I want to get the full path of the file "input.txt". Is there any way ...
[5 replies] Last: On Windows, instead of acquiring the current/working directory and the... (by andywestken)
Need help finishing my program

I am constructing a random text generator and i am almost done i just need help on the final output. here is my coding #include <iostream> #include <cs...
[3 replies] Last: for (int x = 0; x < NUM_FRIENDS; x++) { if (x!=name_selected) {... (by ats15)
by xxsjxx
.cpp file guidance

I have this program and I did my .h file but I am having trouble with the .cpp file since they don't involve setters. Create a class called DollarsCents f...
[4 replies] Last: When the teacher gives you such nice guidelines, you should use them i... (by Lowest0ne)
by Juicej
ip adresses

hey i was given a project and decided to do something in the networking field, which is what im interested in... so i have decided to make a simple windows appl...
[2 replies] Last: A really good first networking application is a console one-way messen... (by Stewbond)
qt make button unclickable?

so im making an app for a friend and I need help with something. I am new to qt so bear with me. i want to make it so a button is only clickable if they check a...
[3 replies] Last: never mind i figured it out. i forgot to do ui->pushButton_2... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
A link error in C++

Hello, I have a question about using Visual Studio to compile c++ codes. I created 3 projects: A, B and C. A and B were created as dynamic library, while ...
[1 reply] : ClassC { public: tsetC(); }; Might this be the problem? -Albatro... (by Albatross)
What is wrong with this function?

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <sstream> #include <vector> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath>...
[11 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
by amc246
Unexpected array error

#include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <time.h> #include <cstring> using namespace std; double* sort_array(double *array...
[9 replies] Last: Well, you've changed printElements so that it uses the length argu... (by MikeyBoy)
how use the boost::any type?

can anyone tell me how use the boost::any type?
[1 reply] : Have you already read the doc? http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/do... (by LB)
November 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.