General C++ Programming - November 2013 (Page 4)

Its Very Important Please Help me i need ur help plzzzz

Hi guys, I know after reading my post you will dislike it. But Please Read my Full Problem Then Decid...
[1 reply] : is ur prblm that u want a character(a-z) appearing to move in output? ... (by wacky)
Selection

i'm to much confused how to select on the base of tansaction time please help me there is a large busy cosmetic store. In store, for billing, there are four ...
[4 replies] Last: You add the object representing the new customer to the end of the fir... (by MikeyBoy)
Map with pointer and structure

anybody know the program to create client server interaction for store data into map using structure and pointer(without memory leak)
[1 reply] : Are you serious? (by kbw)
Boost Subgraph Copy Constructor not working with Qt 5.0.2 and MinGW

I was using Qt 4.8 and minGW compiler with boost 1.46.0 for my project but now i have moved to Qt 5.0.2 and MinGW compiler with Boost 1.55.0, But the copy const...
[no replies]
Stacks problem

Hi everyone, I'll say upfront that yes this is a homework problem, and I am having trouble with it. The program should print: Line 1: Evenly matched ...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/search.do?q=matched+parentheses ;> edit #1: ... (by tath)
Vector in nested struct

I have a nested record structure in C++ that contains a FileHeader record, a RecordHeader record and a DataRecord record. The last item is an array of unknown ...
[3 replies] Last: no, because field1 is an int, not a vector. FaultRecord is the vector.... (by mutexe)
Strange Algorithm

I was following one of the exercises in the book: http://users.powernet.co.uk/eton/kandr2/krx116.html In the below example, the getline function returns the...
[1 reply] : [quote=johnmerlino]What that does is assign the character to index 1 o... (by MrHutch)
Using C++ to INSERT INTO MySql Database

Hello all! I'm having trouble getting INSERT INTO to work properly for me. At first, I kept getting the "Unknown column 'myvariablename' in 'field list', but wh...
[12 replies] Last: You're welcome. Though, norm b was more helpful than I was. (by BHX)
What can I do ???

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE THE IF STATEMENTS AT THE BOTTOM SIMPLER.... PLEASE SHOW AN EXAMPLE. THANKS ! #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <io...
[2 replies] Last: I see you implement the same thing over and over. Better do it as a fu... (by ats15)
Problem with class and member functions

I am not sure how to return a value for the brPoint and tlPoint of a triangle so I can compute the perimeter area and use a scalar to modify it. So far I have t...
[4 replies] Last: The real problem is you triangle class is incomplete its is only valid... (by vickoza)
by helnow
print all combinations

i wanted to create a 5, 3 combinations. i know how to calculate to get the number of combinations 5 3 would have(which is ten), but it seem it's a bit harder fo...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot, that actually helped. (by helnow)
std::Partition

Does this look right? I'm new to c++ vectors and the code should erase only those audio files that have finished playing from the vector. If this is right, ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks. That's how I interpreted it as well. I've created a separate... (by CarlJSP)
by Jamila
shows a mistake! urgent help needed!

Guys, I would much appreciate if you help me with my issue. I write the program, it shows no error, but when I compile and run it shows:"program stopped worki...
[1 reply] : This: scanf("%d",i); is wrong. You need to pass the address of i, no... (by dhayden)
Program Error ... Help Needed

I wrote a program for this problem with pointers and went through it and can't find the problem of why it is shifting certain numbers and then at some point wil...
[4 replies] Last: @fcantoro the question I was given says I need to create that function... (by scardoso)
tracing merge sort algorithm with cout

Is it possible to trace the merge sort algorithm I have below with cout statements. I have an assignment that I am struggling with to find the following: Upfro...
[no replies]
How to change background color of edit box

Hey, I am working on this project where I need to update an edit box every couple of seconds with a status and based on the status I need to change the color o...
[2 replies] Last: To change the background color of an Edit control its parent window ne... (by andywestken)
How to create a deque using 2 stacks

Hi!I am trying to create a deque using these stacks but I failes again and again.If anyone can help: struct deque { int key; ...
[5 replies] Last: Please use code tags: [co de] Your code [/co de] See: http://www.cpl... (by coder777)
global structure variable not accessible in separate file

Hi, I ran into a problem with accessing global structural variable. just an example: In file "A.h" I define a structure: typedef struct { int brand; ...
[no replies]
Is this Undefined Behavior?

I would like to know if the code below is well-defined. I am still quite confused about sequence points, and it looks to me that i is modified twice on lines...
[2 replies] Last: The applicable sequence point rules (C++98) are: 2) When calling a f... (by JLBorges)
by Jancis
Random number between 7 to 10

Hello, I have a small problem. I'm trying to generate random number from 7 to 10 but all i got is "Error C2661: 'rand' : no overloaded function takes 1 argume...
[4 replies] Last: What's so bad about precompiled headers (by Code Apperentice)
November 2013 Pages: 123456... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.