Lounge - October 2015 (Page 2)

Teaching

Is their any online c++ schools you know? (Especially free ones)
[4 replies] Last: Bucky is excellent. I also would recommend this very website's C++ tut... (by Wyboth)
by LB
30 years of C++

http://cpp-lang.io/30-years-of-cpp-bjarne-stroustrup/ Pretty interesting interview with Stroustrup. At the end he shares what he is excited about: I hope to ...
[9 replies] Last: It seems more like no one is teaching it I have a couple friends wh... (by ultifinitus)
I am asking for codes and ideas [part II]

Hiii everyone. For the ones who know this thread http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/175384/ This is the second part of it. I just resolved the problem b...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for replying Mr @Computergeek01 and Mr @ResidentBiscuit ... (by closed account 28poGNh0)
by IRushR
Manipulating images with f(z)=1/conjugated(z)

I have to write a program in c++ or in any other language which manipulates images. http://denesb.com/index.php/teac... Here you can find an example, look o...
[1 reply] : Please do not post more than once: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/gene... (by LB)
I Want to be Ethical Hacker (1,2)

Hello to everyone in this forum, Before asking this question in this forum i searched this and could not found the answer. So asking it here. I want to be A...
[21 replies] Last: Many companies are starting to support bug bounties, e.g. GitHub. You ... (by LB)
Ban Report Abuse (1,2,3)

Alas, this site used to be a relatively friendly place to be. (I hope that it still is for most users.) Currently, however, there seems to be one or more ...
[42 replies] Last: @LB, in my particular case I only report obvious spam posts, so I use ... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
I am not asking for codes , just ideas [part I]

Hi everyone Well this is my story : Two months ago ,I've been buzzed everyday by an anonymous trying to use my WIFI without my permission and I think he su...
[15 replies] Last: I am gonna look for It , Thanks a lot Mr Grey Wolf , Great explanati... (by closed account 28poGNh0)
Your thoughts?

I'm debating whether I should learn swift the new language that replaced Objective C for ios development. I have little experience with C++, I just know the bas...
[2 replies] Last: Or you could grab a framework which supports all three major platforms... (by ResidentBiscuit)
medical student/programming amateur

Hi, everyone .. I'm Omar from Egypt I'm a medical student but I love programming a lot, I learned C++ [read a lot of material] so I could consider myself not ...
[5 replies] Last: I've talked to students about programming for a living before. One of ... (by dhayden)
#cplusplus.com - Our IRC Channel on Freenode

With education systems around the world teaching at full swing (except for those on the quarter system, you folks may just be getting started), I thought I'd ta...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=nchambers]For those of you wanting to use IRC regularly, there ... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
How to print prime number in pyramid? Need help

how to create a program to create: input:n=5 2 3 5 7 11 n=10 2 3 5 7 11 13 19 23 29 if possible using #include<stdio.h> and loop.
[2 replies] Last: Please move this to either the Beginner or General section of the foru... (by Danny Toledo)
Preview/Formatting not working?

Hi, I am trying to post a new topic but Format icons don't work, while typing the message Length is 0 (the count is sometimes updated when I click outside of...
[14 replies] Last: Ok, I can confirm that behavior - that's really bad UI. (by LB)
by Winsu
Book C++ Recommended

I'm trying to get speed at resolving problems coding in C++....I mean little porgrams to do little task as get a string and compare that with an enum, or rotate...
[2 replies] Last: yes,I'm looking for exercises to do and possibly with the solution...t... (by Winsu)
by Aideux
SQL

Hey so I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I've been learning SQL for a little bit and I was wondering if there was a program that I could ...
[2 replies] Last: Try xampp, it has a mysql component and I believe it has a phpnyadmin ... (by wizebin)
October 2015 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [sep2015] [nov2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.