Windows Programming - September 2014 (Page 3)

by yaaz32
Adding 3 values to a listview

Hi How do i add 3 values to a listview? I have 3 different tools i'm using to get the date of birth such and 2 numeric updown and 1 combobox. l1->subItem...
[no replies]
Having issues figuring out my loop any suggestions?

#include <string> #include <sstream> #include <fstream> #include <iostream> using std::cout; using std::endl; using std::cin; using std::stri...
[1 reply] : It's not clear what the question is. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/be... (by kbw)
Same Error what am I doing wrong? (first time with pointers)

I keep getting the error Access violation reading location 0xCCCCCCCC I think its pointer related but as far as I can tell I created my pointers correctly its...
[2 replies] Last: Yes the problem is in the line char* p3 = &varRay ; you are trying t... (by Rabindra Hota)
by yaaz32
Numericupdown

I'm using a numericupdown. I want to put it in a variable called app which i declared as a string ^app. I later want to put this app variable in a listview....
[1 reply] : Nevermind. solved it. System::Convert::ToString(numericupdown->value)... (by yaaz32)
by tec23
Which is faster?

WNDCLASSEX wc; wc.cbClsExtra = 0; wc.cbSize = sizeof(WNDCLASSEX); wc.cbWndExtra = 0; wc.hbrBackground = (HBRUSH)GetStockObject(WHITE_BRUSH); wc.hCursor ...
[2 replies] Last: x2 what disch said. (by freddie1)
sfml tic tac toe

none
[3 replies] Last: If you found an answer, please don't edit out your topic, that's not r... (by Avilius)
Unicode print problem

I am writing a Win32 application which should print some unicode characters on an edit control using unicode character codes(i.e. '\u1020'). It works fo...
[5 replies] Last: I changed the fonts, and put one that works on Word with mathematical ... (by MeStesso)
by zdzero
Driver can't find Nt/ZwCreateProcess

I'm fooling around trying to learn more about Windows Kernel. My target computer is running Windows 7 x86. I wanted to call ZwCreateProcess from my driver, b...
[5 replies] Last: This is the greatest answer I received on a problem I had. I'm not w... (by zdzero)
BMI Index

I'm trying to write a C++ program that calculates BMI Index. The user has to put both their height in inches and weight at the same time after being asked. Thi...
[7 replies] Last: As mentioned by mutexe you also have an integer division going on. ... (by giblit)
WindowProc

hi i have just started to learn win32 programing.i wrote my 1st program.which is very simple.i created a window.which has options to minimize maximize and close...
[3 replies] Last: This might be a better way to go... #include <windows.h> #inclu... (by freddie1)
Copying a Bitmap to another Bitmap

Hey there, I know this is a very fundamental thing (that I should already know). I've forgotten the process to copy a BITMAP to another BITMAP. I understand t...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both, very much. =] (by SixTsevN)
SW_MAXIMIZE does not work without WS_MAXIMIZEBOX style?

I made an overlapped window that has its maximize button greyed out. I want the window to be always maximized, to disable moving or resizing at all times, so I ...
[2 replies] Last: The former method doesn't work; removing the maximize button automatic... (by Khatuni)
Help Me Convert CSV/MS Access to MySQL Smoothly!

I urgently need a software program to convert MS Access or CSV to MySQL easily. So, suggestions regarding some reliable tools are welcome. It would be better if...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks for all the responses, I forgot all about this (by convertcsv)
Return value of runas(run as administrator)

How do I get the return value of Run As Administrator. I am using ShellExecute to run cmd as administrator from a c++ program. How can I tell if the user cli...
[2 replies] Last: And how do i do that? It takes only one parameter and returns true/fa... (by simptri69)
Problem while executing c++ program, two identical terminals are triggered!

Hello, i use visual studio for my c++ projects. This is probably not a visual studio problem rather my computers. When i compile and run my programm e.g. with ...
[2 replies] Last: Hello, thank you very much for your reply, this problem started when ... (by pabasara)
by ltc
detect activex calling

Hi everyone, Now, i'm looking for a solution for detecting any activex callings. But it hasnt yet been found out. Could you please give me some ideas to implem...
[4 replies] Last: thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me detail? (by ltc)
D3DX11CompileFromFile unknown error

Ok, so I've been trying to figure out an exception I'v been getting. First it was an error that returned an access error, but I've been able to trace it back to...
[no replies]
Select file in a windows explorer box

I am making a program in which the user needs to select a file. I have seen a lots of programs that has a browse button, and a windows explorer window appears. ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! (by hakeris1010)
A large bundle of questions

Title is the description. Here are my questions: 1. keybd_event(VK_LBUTTON,0x01,0,0); keybd_event(VK_LBUTTON,0x01,KEYEVENTF_KEYUP,0); Why does not this...
[no replies]
File opening problem

I am trying to write a program that requires the use of configurations and I have put a button to create a new config and a whole set of dialogues to enter the ...
[no replies]
September 2014 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [aug2014] [oct2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.