Windows Programming - September 2014 (Page 4)

by lmsmi1
Multiple Definitions

I've come up with a sample code that works great with SFML 2.1, but when I add a string of text, specify what font, font size, color, and string, I get a whole ...
[1 reply] : How are you linking to SFML? You may be getting multiple definitions f... (by LB)
how to solve this programming problem ?

I have to solve this programming exercise and I don't know how to do it. Write a program to read strings from the standard input, concatenating what is r...
[1 reply] : On line 11, you currently have: chain += word; Just change it to: ... (by LB)
DPID - Where to import

Hello everybody. I just can't find where to import DPID anywhere :( Maybe it is a CDX or DirectX thing? I have no clue. I appreciate any answer. //LEGOlord...
[no replies]
[Win 8] dplay.h is missing.

Hi, fellow coders! I just started with CDX and DirectX coding, but I get this "dplay.h is missing" error. I've read that DirectX deleted that file, and that dow...
[10 replies] Last: - Locate every instance of "#include" in your source code. - Open al... (by LEGOlord208)
by sambos
Reading lines of text

Hi, I've asked a similar question to this before but I'm still having trouble. Suspose I have a text file that has: 001 This is line 1 002 This is line 2...
[3 replies] Last: Ok, I believe this works now... And I hope this helps someone out t... (by sambos)
C++ update check

Hello, i am wondering how to return data from my PHP script to my C++ program. Thanks in forward. That's update check.
[8 replies] Last: Sorry, but i cant include, and i didnt saw that example. So i guess my... (by closed account D9yvqMoL)
PE executable packer

I want to code a very simple pe executable packer as a learning exercise though I'm not sure how to go about coding this. I understand I will have to use an exi...
[2 replies] Last: UPX is an open-source and well known library for exactly this purpose:... (by modoran)
Create Application: On-Off Mouse-Keyboard By Microphone Sound Level

Hallo, I need to make in practice a application running in WIN7. This application must read continuously the sound (noise) received from the microphone ...
[2 replies] Last: Yes. I try 9 months to change their old aptitudes in manipulating the ... (by tanidani)
Wish to Convert Oracle to MySQL/MSSQL with Zero Difficulty?

Hello members! I’ve to convert Oracle to MySQL or MSSQL more often than not. However, the problem is I’ve to write lots of SQL commands to accomplish my tas...
[1 reply] : You could use an ORM (like ODB) and let it do the conversion for you. (by kbw)
by mrm40
merge sort problem

Hi, I'm programming a mergesort algorithm, there is a problem which i cant figure it out, Here is my code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #in...
[1 reply] : 1. You need to look at your merge ranges. 2. Why is that q global? It... (by kbw)
Programming Challenge

Hi guys, i want to challenge my logic thinking by creating hard program, can you give me a sample of hard program? and include the details, i already finish dia...
[4 replies] Last: thanks.. (by CodeSlayer)
September 2014 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [aug2014] [oct2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.