Beginners - August 2013 (Page 6)

How can I put a background for my game ?

I'm wondering how to put a background into my game .
[5 replies] Last: what is your graphics library? (by gamemaker96)
by nason
next books?

Hello......... I have completed the the c++ tutorial by Juan Solie[given on this site] so can some one give me the list of not very advance but next stage boo...
[9 replies] Last: How good are you with C++? So where have you obtained the MFC header... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Getting substring in C++ from a file based on a delimiter

Hello World! Great to be a part of your community! This is the data I have saved in a text file: A|City1|Data1|Data2|Data3 R|01R|Data4|Da...
[5 replies] Last: JLBorges. Thank you so much! What I mostly appreciate about your answe... (by igorland)
Why this is accepting only one string ??

The following program is accepting only one city name value.. #include<iostream> #include<cstring> using namespace std; int main() { string search;...
[1 reply] : Data remains in the input buffer after the invocation of the std::basi... (by closed account 2b5z8vqX)
If/else using differing data types?

Okay, so my question for today is is it possible to make a program that would have something like an if/else statement, but have the if/else use different data ...
[2 replies] Last: Each 'if' statement in an else/if chain has its own condition. You ca... (by Disch)
Key Codes

I want to be able to use my android to develop and use a basic bash... What I need is a program that will take the key code and change them to modified codes...
[no replies]
by Cronin
Difficulty learning c++

Hey im only learning to code c++ and im finding it very daunting. When i look through the tutorials on the documentation page i dont see how i can link what the...
[9 replies] Last: This is a great thread for beginners.Let me say this. There are people... (by Chriscpp)
Assigning a 2d array random numbers

Hey guys I am stuck here with my code. I am trying to assign the temp array (represents the temperature 7 days a week 24 hours of the day) random temperatures. ...
[3 replies] Last: I feel stupid, thanks guys! (by brandonwhatitdo)
if statement and else statement both being executed?

Hi, I started working with the tutorial section of this website about 3 weeks ago, and I try to make a program every day. I like games, therefore I usually make...
[3 replies] Last: You are welcome. :-) (by Josue Molina)
output

Please explain the output of following code: #include<stdio.h> int main() { int i=10; int j=5; int k=0; k==(i++)>(++j)?(i++):(++j); cout<<i<<" "<<j<<...
[3 replies] Last: I think that the program contains a typo in the following statement k... (by vlad from moscow)
Need help on operator associativity

Hi, I would like to know which of the following expressions are valid and why: a==b=c a=b==c a==b==c I'm a bit confused with this associativity rules. ...
[2 replies] Last: That's very helpful, thanks a lot :D :D (by DotNet13)
by lzchyi
Need add Choose Measure Unit in BMI

i complete my code dy..but now i wan add a features to choose measure unit on the BMI calculator..and also add array to make several BMI calculation on the same...
[3 replies] Last: Thx so much!!!! (by lzchyi)
by iamiel
ASCII to Binary Convertion

Im still messed up with the code i'm having now. I dont know whats wrong with the my code. when I used cout inorder to show to binary format like 00001001 10101...
[1 reply] : why don't you use C++ strings over C strings eg: string name; Aceix. (by Aceix)
Why the overflow?

When I run the following code #include <iostream> using namespace std; long f(int n){ long result; result = n*(3*n-1)/2; return result; ...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you all for your help! (by nickoeo)
Instantiate A Singleton Object

Hello I am trying to create a singleton object for class I cant seem to create a instances correctly. I have seen very few examples of this in c++. My book is i...
[7 replies] Last: Yea thanks I think miss understood what was going on here. Thanks ever... (by otisphat80)
cannot print result

hi all, i really new in c++ prog. need help because my prog didnt print the output? i try it for about half day. hope to have quick solution. } vector <strin...
[7 replies] Last: need to remove some part of it. and make some changes. worry detect as... (by hahacprog)
Python to C++ switch, folder structure confusion.

Hello, To begin with, if you allow me, I'd like to let the readers know that I have done my search on search engines, this wonderful forum and also checked re...
[4 replies] Last: Could you clarify bit more though what you mean by IDE's "obfuscation... (by coder777)
table with names from user - segmentation fault

Hello, Could you please help me with this simple program? It ends after entering the last name to the table, and I don't know why. I know the answer is short an...
[2 replies] Last: I didn't think the answer will be SO easy... Thank you:) (by cwanish)
How to make C++ Program exit as soon as we enter a specific key?

Hi all, I am a beginner in C++ and I have a question. Please help me if you know the answer to this question. #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using n...
[16 replies] Last: @EssGeEich: Hmm, I see, Thanks for you help :) (by Himansh)
Boost countWords function

Hi, It's code doesn't compile. I don't know why. Please, try it yourself. #include <vector> #include <string> #include <boost/algorithm/string/split.hpp> #i...
[11 replies] Last: Notice how I asked earlier:[quote=L B]Does NetBeans know to look for l... (by LB)
August 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 51
  Archived months: [jul2013] [sep2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.