Beginners - December 2012 (Page 64)

hi all in need your help plz

i need the output and the memory for this code plz void f1(int a, int &b, char r) { int one; ...
[3 replies] Last: try this: is it what you are trying to do? #include <iostream> #inc... (by noisycoder)
Problem with if else statement

Hello im new to the forums and figured I would sign up to see if anyone could help me with this prob...
[4 replies] Last: Just got my internet back and would just like to say I got the problem... (by Georgerm)
help with alphabetic characters

How can I make a program where i can verify if the user input contains alphabetic characters and if ...
[2 replies] Last: It may be easier to get the correct values if it's done this way: ... (by Chervil)
by jaded7
output & memory

if you need people to do your homework i think you need to reconsider your course choices
[1 reply] : @ jaded7: if you want to help, help. If you don't, don't. (by Catfish3)
by vrakas
Bitwise operators

hello i want to check if the last two bits of a number a are 1. am i going to do if(a&3==3) ? (be...
[9 replies] Last: [quote=Jackson Marie]But, why? The internal representation of floati... (by Chervil)
<< overloading

I'm writing a program for complex number computations and trying to overload the ++ and <<. I'm havi...
[8 replies] Last: Hmm.. well thanks for the help! (by noisycoder)
-SDL- started getting an error for something i always use

I have always used just one file to build everything, ive had all sorts of issues with the linker in...
[9 replies] Last: ahh solved; i put off using headers for a bit too long, now i will bui... (by devonrevenge)
Finalizing a program

Hypothetical situation; So say I've got my program all written and ready to go. Say it's something ...
[2 replies] Last: So at this point I've tried to set my solution configurations to build... (by newbieg)
by satro
number of characters in stdin buffer entered by user

Console app. User entered some characters and clicked ENTER. How to know the number of characters i...
[2 replies] Last: Just use std::string. #include <iostream> #include <string> int mai... (by cire)
by jimm78
need help with robot movement

somethings gone wrong! i dont know what i did but now the robot moves to the next row when it gets o...
[3 replies] Last: someone help!!! (by jimm78)
Creating an array of ints in main()

Could someone please tell me how exactly I'm supposed to "create an array of ints? I will be given a...
[5 replies] Last: > array.size(), your basically finding the size of the array right. Y... (by JLBorges)
Help with a Lab C++

I have to do a lab for my intro to programming class and I was hoping you guys could help me get sta...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, I actually had to use a switch statement, forgot to mention th... (by danielmtnz)
Confused with this program.

I'm getting some run time errors with this program. This is a practice program I'm working on. Probl...
[3 replies] Last: Use a pointer reference for the parameters in your function. (by Adijunn)
December 2012 Pages: 1... 626364
  Archived months: [nov2012] [jan2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.