Beginners - December 2013 (Page 5)

by Garion
I don't understand this behavior

I'm not sure why but whenever I have a two loops the size() function always returns 0 example below line 18 always prints out the correct size. line 24 alwa...
[2 replies] Last: You were correct, my count was off by one. feel kind of stupid now >_... (by Garion)
bug on a simple c++ program

Write your question here. // ASKISEIS VOITHIMATOS.cpp : Defines the entry point for the console application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include <strin...
[3 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2765462/how-to-cin-space-in-c (by MatthewRock)
by Nefri
Qt5

Hello i have problem with QT, it works in QT on version 4.4 but in 5.0.0 i have some errors :( and idk why #------------------------------------------------...
[5 replies] Last: what i should include ? #include <QApplication> ... (by norm b)
fstream not working maybe??,

hi, i'm trying to read in a set of data from .txt file, but codeblocks just crashes!, is there something wrong with the code below?? =>Thanks! int main()...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks, i will check it out! (by Ozwurld)
English ==> Piglatin translator not working!

Hello guys, please help me with the code below, its a bit lengthy!. Oh and i am trying to do this using cstrings, i managed to get it right with std::strings! ...
[6 replies] Last: oh, here's the code! :) //Translate english string to PIGLATIN! #... (by Ozwurld)
Text box questions

I don't have any code yet that pertains to my question. I am writing a text adventure using codeblocks in windows xp, I would like the text box to be resized to...
[3 replies] Last: Hope my post helped. I was just making sure - many beginners start by ... (by MatthewRock)
by liyun
how to make a library file

Anyone use "Financial Numerical Recipes in C++"? I try to make the lib. I followed the instructions in the "readme.txt" file. I run "cmd" from Windows 7 to ...
[no replies]
A Good cross-platform C++ Gui framework?

I am searching for a good(and a bit popular) cross-platform C++ GUI and application framework,which supports Android and/or Ios in addition to desktop platfor...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks for your answers. I was aware of Marmalade,but there are some ... (by Awareness)
Division with the structure(Complex Numbers)

I wrote this code but the program gave an error.How can I fix my mistake?And how do I write this code with 'float mod' and 'float angle' ? Thanks. ...
[4 replies] Last: Well you might want to read this and implement it in C++: http://en.w... (by Stormboy)
input math function as string of characters

Hello everyone, right now I am working with our first machine problem in numerical analysis. The task is to make a c++ program that finds the root of a polynomi...
[2 replies] Last: thank you MatthewRock.. i can see .. it's a very long journey for me..... (by newton123)
Linker Error??

The code I am trying to write is supposed to take a total amount of cents and convert them to numbers of quarters, dimes, and pennies, while trying to make sure...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks! My program can launch now, and it works fine. (by playitpro)
Squaring in a for statement.

I tried squaring an int and got a bit of code on a previous forum but my result is always 2048. This is a little drill in a book. There are 64 spaces on a ches...
[6 replies] Last: #include<iostream> using namespace std; inline void keep_window_o... (by AbstractionAnon)
by yachi
C++ help arrays

does anyone know how to write a function that organize an array like this:? for example: 18 9 20 7 90 65 4 77 83 32 2 34 12 20 11 22 23 10 89 57 1 28...
[6 replies] Last: not from smallest to largest sorry i meant to sort them diagonally do ... (by yachi)
by ashini
how to do tis question?

Question 2: A Technology Software Company (TSC) would like to have a system that will calculate a gross salary and a bonus for their employee. Thus, you have...
[1 reply] : So where is your code? This is not a homework service. We will be gl... (by AbstractionAnon)
Dynamic Memory Allocation

sub unknown size... HELP!!! Sub must be equal to the no. of lines.. (how to do it??) #include <iostream> using namespace std; int limit(int&x) { cout<<"Numb...
[5 replies] Last: It worked guys!! THANKS :)) (by April11111)
do i have to type "using namespace std;" on multiple files?

so lets say i have two files, People.h and People.cpp, both use the std functions so i declared using namespace std; on both files. now is that necessary to ...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah, I'll follow qmzh85 because, say if you code a header for reuse w... (by Aceix)
Help refining code

Hi, i was trying to do some homework , i.e a program that constructs sentences due to random number generated. I think its working corrctly but i have a feeling...
[4 replies] Last: Awesome!,, Thank you guys.. really appreciate your responses, didnt th... (by Ozwurld)
I've been working on this , need help

Hey guys , I've been working on this and I really need help to sort an array , please help and also please , just please don't post any codes.. I was trying ...
[6 replies] Last: the nested loop in your bubble sort starts in the wrong place, How... (by Cutefriendzoned)
by tbrota
main.cpp does not appear in console of code::blocks

Write your question here. My first try with code::blocks was related to my search for a c++ compiler to run programs from The Audio Programming Book... I got...
[2 replies] Last: Try this: Open up a codeblocks project pres (shift+ctrl, maybe twice)... (by Ozwurld)
should i list private items before public items in a class?

should i list all the private members before public members when creating a class or does it really not matter?
[3 replies] Last: It doesnt matter really, your program will work, but like qmzh85 said... (by Ozwurld)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 69
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.