Beginners - January 2013 (Page 49)

How do I repeat "template <class T>" less?

I am teaching myself templates in C++ classes and functions. The following code runs as expected, pr...
[1 reply] : If you are defining a template member outside a class you should repea... (by vlad from moscow)
How to Draw a diamond in c++

How to Draw a diamond in c++ this ..^ .....^ ^ ....^ * ^ ...^ * * ^ ..^ * * * ^ .^ * ...
[3 replies] Last: THANK YOU FOR ALL (by Man silence)
Program to count "the" word?

I made this program to count vowels in given words now what should I change in it to count word only...
[4 replies] Last: Also instead of gets it is better to use cin.getline( ar, sizeof( ar )... (by vlad from moscow)
Transpose Matrix array manipulation

Hi guys I am working on this software Array Manipulation - Transpose of a Square Matrix: This progr...
[no replies]
Please Help me guys :S

hi i need to write a c++ program that make a hollow rhombus like this ******* ***.*** **.....**...
[2 replies] Last: There's been a lot of threads like this lately. std::cout << "*****... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by kid204
read txt file into array please help me !

Hi sir ! My assignment is : I have a text file and I have to read in that text file to get every ...
[3 replies] Last: Is there any reason you are using strings to hold these numbers? Thi... (by jlb)
by enemy
c++ online compiler

Hello! I wrote : #include<iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int a; cin>>a; cou...
[9 replies] Last: "upload with new input " works for me. (by Chervil)
Understanding of question

ok...this is the question and i dont understand it! Write a program in C + + to analyze a piece ...
[2 replies] Last: thank you stewbond...i have to be more open minded (by donfire)
Velocity Verlet Integration

I'm new to the idea of Velocity Verlet Integration, whereas before I was apparently using Euler's me...
[1 reply] : You are overwriting the value of `newAcceleration', so in the end just... (by ne555)
Reference to pointer to constant object

Hello! As the title suggests, how do I declare a reference to a pointer to a const object? That is...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, Vlad. :) (by Bobruisk)
breaking a loop styles

Is it just preference to use an if:break, or while:condition? Does it matter which you use in some ...
[5 replies] Last: Usually the for loop deals with some sequence where the next element o... (by vlad from moscow)
ceil?

#include <cmath> #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { float v, n; ...
[3 replies] Last: It worked :) Thanks (by Elzi666)
Why cant I use while statements!!!

I was doing a problem on this page: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/12974/ The problem is...
[2 replies] Last: Wow... Im sorry i couldn't spot that. I am ashamed of myself. (by Hazique35)
printf help

int main() { char boolean ={"TRUE","FALSE"}; printf("%s",boolean[(unsigned int)-1 == ~0]); } ...
[2 replies] Last: The real puzzle is the character string. char boolean ={"TRUE","... (by Chervil)
milanuncios mallorca

This is an English forum so please use English.
[no replies]
"undefined reference to" statement

Hello, I'm doing exercises on classes in c++ and I'm writing a program that should store and convert...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks a lot! I linked it properly and now it works! (by roovraven)
Modify a binary file

Hi, I'm making a phone-book,i wanna edit a record of person.I tried to use seekp function to do so ...
[3 replies] Last: Use the following example which written by using FILE . But be sure t... (by tvrameshmc)
by jaded7
strongly typed enums

Hi, how can I forward declare a strongly typed enum? I'm getting a lot of compiler issues when I try...
[13 replies] Last: Just checked. Outdated by a fair amount. That more or less solves my p... (by jaded7)
by mike99
Acessing Array elements with pointer

Hi, I dont seem to understand why I am not able to acess array elements properly. Here is a par...
[3 replies] Last: @mike99 Why do you want to do this with a string? You can use the at... (by TheIdeasMan)
inheritance problem

Let's say i have two classes, A and B. class A{ protected: _member; ... } class B :...
[8 replies] Last: @zhaorenbo ListBase is an abstract class - it has pure virtual funct... (by TheIdeasMan)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 4748495051... 53
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.