Beginners - March 2013 (Page 5)

help with random generator at matrix

Hello, I created a class that has the private ** matrix, coordinates of rows and columns. I also cr...
[9 replies] Last: But your assertion check comes a little bit too late. Should be done ... (by tcs)
by ZeinH
Check for Updates?

Im About to Publish My First Visual 2012 Application.. But I Just Realized theres a Self Update.....
[no replies]
by Varius
Relatively New Programmer

Hello everyone, I go by Varius and I'm a fairly new programmer. I started about a month ago and I'm ...
[2 replies] Last: Haha thanks! I've been working on this all night and I'm finally about... (by Varius)
Troubles implementing iterator as nested class in linked list

Hi all, I have a template class, LinkedList, that I want to develop an iterator for. I have defined...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I changed the scope declarations and now I don't get errors. ... (by estomagordo)
by Varius
Program Crash

I wrote a program to factor trinomials in the format "x^2 + bx + c" to "(x + a)(x + y) but it crashe...
[6 replies] Last: I really appreciate the help here :) Thank you (by Varius)
Am I able to be a c++ programmer by self-study?

Hi Dears, I am a student of B.A.Hon's in English. How can I be an expert and get all things related...
[1 reply] : Well, really It all depends on how much you like to learn. I suggest l... (by closed account ozUkoG1T)
how to create dll files with C++

HELLO ALL, Can some one tell me if it is possible to make a .dll file with c++. It should be writte...
[1 reply] : For gcc http://stackoverflow.com/questions/847396/compile-a-dll-in-c-c... (by MiiNiPaa)
Need an algorithm

I need to figure out an algorithm for a program which does the following:- if you enter 3 digits ...
[4 replies] Last: In hindsight my question didn't make much sense in the first place. (by Varius)
how can order by asc salary in c++

How can I arrange Salaries Ascending The show salaries after tax To be applied with the struct anyo...
[8 replies] Last: ya i will try I will try to understand Thank you a lot (by Man silence)
how is c++ compiled?

How does it work?
[1 reply] : http://faculty.cs.niu.edu/~mcmahon/CS241/Notes/compile.html (by MiiNiPaa)
create histogram in two ranges

I have a gray scale image say size 40 x 130. And all pixels have value in range 0 t o 180. Now my ...
[no replies]
comparing elements of an array from infile

Am having problem reading from an infile and comparing how many times an element appeared in a paral...
[no replies]
update vector array

I have a vector of some numbers. Each number have its start and end point . say i have 5 points ...
[no replies]
by khal
Using PriorityQueue

Hi I have a class with different variables like such class Blocks { public: string name...
[2 replies] Last: Ninja'd. Oh, well #include <iostream> #include <queue> #include <cti... (by Lowest0ne)
whats so bad about [-WReorder]?

This class gives me a warning: [-WReorder]. Its the order of the initialize list: class foo { ...
[2 replies] Last: Ah, thanks :) (by Lowest0ne)
C++ Finding Average Of User Inputs Help

I need help finding the average of user inputs BUT, The user does not need to know how many numbers ...
[11 replies] Last: thank you guys for the help. (by JohnBlaze)
My program runs infinitely for Mortgage Calculator

I'm using VS to create a Mortgage Calculator. I want the code to stop executing once the loan balanc...
[7 replies] Last: This is my updated code #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> us... (by HadesFalcon)
by aMo38
Dividing string into two parts

I need to divide a single string into 2 parts. The first character of the string must be a Letter fr...
[no replies]
by Rogge
Sorting an array

I need help sorting an integer array. Is there a way to sort an array in descending order without a ...
[no replies]
March 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 87
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.