Beginners - October 2013 (Page 82)

can anyone help?

i'm a beginner and i need to write a simple code for calculating the slices of pizza i can get if a slice is a set area. the code is supposed to do the math aut...
[9 replies] Last: @BitRat @ramirez618 The Bloodshed version of this software is obsolet... (by Chervil)
How to import txt files?

Hi, I am new in programing and I need help. I am trying to make a console application that prints something on the screen. It is too big, so I don't want to m...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. You see I am having lessons in c and not in c++. So I prefe... (by joseph8)
pon

thank you
[1 reply] : What is the problem that you are having? Specifying it clearly shall h... (by abhishekm71)
chain rule

please help me , i'm trying make project about chain rule , cant you help me ? i don't know were to start
[10 replies] Last: @DTSCode thanks , what if i will put in their a formula ? (by chinchan)
Inheritance and dynamic variable creating questions

Hi! Suppose there is a class ClassC and class ClassA and ClassB are inherited from class ClassC. I was wondering what these lines will actually do if valid. ...
[1 reply] : Have you actually tried it? (by mutexe)
by BitRat
auto and user input.

Is there any way that you can store data input from a user of unknown type into an auto variable? It looks like I must immediately initialize the variable and ...
[18 replies] Last: This is the code I was reading in a book that said I must immediately... (by cire)
by x123xx
Problem with If and bool

I used a bool to calculate if logging in is true, so instead of typing the calculation out i wanted to use bool "Testing" and it works if you log in on the firs...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you, I am on my second day of self-learning C++, How would you ... (by MikeyBoy)
Funtions not working together

I have 2 functions that I cant seem to get to work together. One sets up an aray of numbers and shuffles the numbers. The other one pulls the numbers a number...
[3 replies] Last: Just be consistent with your indentation. That's the most important t... (by MikeyBoy)
Operator Overload Arithmetic Question

If anyone could help me. This program is to compute the harmonic number in fraction form of the number entered by the user. I have set up the operator overload ...
[6 replies] Last: you know sometimes when someone gives you the simplest of answers that... (by brandondeleon92)
For loop, iterate and arrays

How do I start this off? #define MAX 10 #define NUM_PER_LINE 6 int main() { int i; int arr[MAX = {0}; //array initialized to 0 int sum = 0; double average =...
[1 reply] : I do not know how to do for loops or arrays or even how to iterate (w... (by keskiverto)
Need help finding the radius of my circle..

Hi guys, I have been looking around the forum for a little while and I love this place. I can't seem to find my answer though so I decided to make my own post. ...
[13 replies] Last: Or am I not truly getting the answer I am looking for? Because the nu... (by Chervil)
Begginers assignment

thank you
[12 replies] Last: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Customer Nameexample Order Date one ... (by thankyou204)
Standard Deviation result in c and excel is different

I have a problem of translating the standard deviation formula into c programming. The result come out a bit higher than excel. Do anyone knows how to solve t...
[3 replies] Last: already solve, thank.. (by MaggieLow)
HOW TO INSERT AN IMAGE USING C++

How do we insert an image in c++ ? Does it have something to do with "graphics.h" or the ofstream_object_name.open("image name.whatever")????Please Help me! ...
[5 replies] Last: THANX!! AZEEZ! (by irockintheworld)
by kyr3n
calculation problem

Im having calculating the right value for the 2.5 input, the function is the problem but I don't know where the problem in my calculation is. The outcome is sup...
[3 replies] Last: No problem. By the way, using this to terminate the loop is probably ... (by Chervil)
I need help with Hit Counter

Hi everyone I have done this so far and it run perfectly. WebCounter.h #ifndef WEBCOUNTER_H #define WEBCOUNTER_H class WebCounter { public...
[13 replies] Last: Works fine for me #include <iostream> class WebCounter { publi... (by giblit)
by toast9
spaces in file text (1,2)

I want to get an entire line of text from a file with the white spaces, but is stops at the first space. Is there any way to get the first line of text from a f...
[20 replies] Last: Thanks for taking the time to help me out :) (by toast9)
toUpper issues

Hello! I am a beginner at C++ and have to write a program that takes a Roman Numeral input and then converts it regular numbers. Currently I am trying to use to...
[10 replies] Last: well your just nitpicking but i guess i do that too often to compplain (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Hex to Dec converter

I've written this program which repeatedly offers the choice to convert unsigned Hex to Dec or unsigned Dec to Hex (Teacher wants us do not use the scanf and pr...
[4 replies] Last: @behzad1355 how to change the program to convert signed Hex to Dec o... (by whitenite1)
I need help manipulatin gthese functions

Write your question here. #include<iostream> #include<math.h> #include<iomanip> // needed for the setpresion manipulator #include <string> #incl...
[3 replies] Last: On line 279, this is only a declaration (you're saying that the functi... (by LB)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 8081828384... 86
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.