Beginners - September 2012 (Page 5)

missing function header (old-style formal list?) build error

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(); { int score; Cout << "enter score ...
[6 replies] Last: else (score >= 1000) { cout << "Awesome score!\n\n"; } this is l... (by Zephilinox)
How would you display dynamic variables in a cout statement?

I need to store and display the results of my for loop in my cout statements, how would I do this? ...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, makes sense, thanks for the help! (by Wenescalas)
Counting Even and Odd Numbers

I have to write a program with a switch and a loop. I think I understand how to do this...but my pro...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> int main(void) { int even = 0, odd = 0; ... (by DesiredNote)
need help with formatting

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // COP 3014C Fu...
[1 reply] : Line 151 is using GPA_Sum without it being initialized to anything... (by soranz)
how do i type logical or operator?

everytime i try to type it out i'll have to google it and then copy and paste.
[3 replies] Last: thank you. (by Yangfizz)
compiler help

guide me where can I get MinGW developer studio ide and suggest other ides to start with
[1 reply] : don't know about the MinGW IDE, never heard of it by the way. But you ... (by techieboy)
Help making random string

Hi I'm trying to make a random string of numbers, and then replace those numbers with the letters R,...
[no replies]
Prime number

We have to write a loop statement to find the absolute value of a number and then find out if it is ...
[2 replies] Last: Also, the loop includes prime in its bounds, so as well as checking ( ... (by JellyFox)
how do i move on to the graphical applications after learning a lot of basics in c++?

finished reading a book teaching some basics in c++.but all i can do for now is writing a console a...
[4 replies] Last: thank you! (by Yangfizz)
by clodi
(simple) motion of a projectile

Hello guys, I have been staring at this piece of code (the complete program) trying to figure out wh...
[4 replies] Last: OMG, I love you. Yes you are perfectly right. And now everything work... (by clodi)
C++ HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay my code is below, and I was wondering how to let the user type in an output file name instead o...
[9 replies] Last: Does no one know how to ask the user for an output file, and then it b... (by amthompson4)
writing in a "txt" file

hello i need some help plzz i have a file named "names.txt" which contains the names : "james...
[1 reply] : When you open the file you probably used fopen( "names.txt", "w" ); ,... (by Duoas)
Please help Im a noob

I'm having problems with C++ my first program. When ever i type a program in i get a fatal error whe...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks (by kevindav1)
Very simple question

int a ; Now what will &a return?
[7 replies] Last: &a has type int ( * ) a in expressions has type int * ... (by vlad from moscow)
by codder
Template problem

============================= A.h ============================= class B; template <typena...
[2 replies] Last: iA obj1? Where to put it? I can't understand :( (by codder)
by MW130
I am tearing my hair out over SDL installation

I am so frustrated. I have seriously been trying to install sdl onto xcode for over a week. I though...
[11 replies] Last: Did you followed the tutorial about setting up extension libraries? ht... (by Peter87)
by jamesl
problems with a cosine estimation

The problem is to create a program that estimates the value of cosine using the taylor series to ten...
[3 replies] Last: We've dealt with Liebniz's methed. You need to search the forum. (by kbw)
by Aceix
right in iomanip misfunctions

I've always tried using right in manipulating the ostream object cout, but it has never worked in my...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much it WORKS! #include <iostream> #include <iomanip>... (by Aceix)
by Aceix
difference between a flag and a parameter

Please answer the topic, n into detaiils if you can............zzzzzzzz........
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by Aceix)
Going from using global variables to using references instead. Proofread, please?

This is what my program looks like using global variables: #include <iostream> using namespace st...
[5 replies] Last: For more info: This is what C++ is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impe... (by Mathhead200)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 34567... 62
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.