General C++ Programming - March 2013 (Page 10)

Is it just a mistake????

That lvalue reference when const can reference rvalues or is their a reason???? Or is it just because before c++ 11 it was not possible without rvalue referen...
[2 replies] Last: he is talking about rvalue reference's which are new inclusion to C++'... (by writetonsharma)
Need C++ programmer

I want write C++ source code for my project if you know programmer contact with my email ahmed_morabie@yahoo.com
[5 replies] Last: lol... (by writetonsharma)
by JSleek
Particle System Oscillating & Circular Update Function problem

Hi all. ----The Briefing----- I'm making a simple Particle system with the use of QT for a GUI. I'm making 3 types of particle patterns: Linear (par...
[2 replies] Last: to increase the speed you may want to use lookup tables (by coder777)
STL Sort Comparison Functions

Recently something funny happened in a program that I was writing. I have a structure which I am pushing back in a vector. This structure contains other stru...
[5 replies] Last: > I am trying to analyze why my program crashes. > It performs the so... (by JLBorges)
Text Editor Printing Algorithms?

Can you provide suggestions, or even source code? They should apply for: backspace, return, regular char input, vertical scrolling. There is only one buffer, ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks anyway, but i wrote it myself. (by IndieExe)
Sorting two arrays of structures

I wanted to sort two structure-arrays according to their element values and get their indices changed accordingly.For example if my array is A = { 2 4 1 ...
[4 replies] Last: It worked. Thanks :) (by Nitisha Rathi)
by AceK
CAN extern VARIABLES BE CLASS TYPES?

I have a class "userInterface.h" which I have declare an instance for as a global variable in the main() function and I have also created a header file externVa...
[8 replies] Last: The only problems I can think of are: 1. uiClass might not be compl... (by coder777)
by zenniz
Problem with energy meter using Modscan

I'm using an mbed micro-controller to retrieve register from Integra 1630 energy meter with modbus via a SIPEX SP485CS chip (RS485 level shiftier). All the comp...
[1 reply] : What's your definition of wait()? Usually its defined as a system call... (by tcs)
Best book for a beginner wanting to learn assembly

I know c++, some php, some javascript, and java, but high level languages seem to get boring..... Well anyways, I need to learn some assembly because I want to...
[2 replies] Last: The book by Jeff Duntemann is one of the better books on assembly. I r... (by writetonsharma)
by tomz6
Sorting a (array based) database?

I'm just curious if anyone knows if there is a ready made function in C++ to sort (numerically or alphabetically) multiple arrays based on a particular array? ...
[2 replies] Last: Use a structure instead, then sort the structures. (by firedraco)
MY solution

Good evening :) i have this question : Complete the following function that takes 2 integers m and n as parameters. The function defines a dynamic matri...
[6 replies] Last: Ahaaaaaaaa .... i understand now :) :) thanks really i I learned on... (by Salam rabaya)
Employee List

So I'm trying to make an employee list that holds the information so I can then delete or add from that array. I'm getting some errors regarding overloading fun...
[2 replies] Last: Errors I'm getting 1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Payroll, ... (by zekkragnos)
Need someone to help me with the next step. (basic)

The program should find and delete all vowels in a word that is user entered. This is what I have so far and I know it should be essentially this format I just ...
[3 replies] Last: #include <string> const std::string WOVELS = "aeiouAEIOU" ; // only ... (by JLBorges)
recursive function 2

Lets say that I have a vector of vector of integers. <1,2,3,4> , <5,6,7,8>, <10,11,12,13> how do I make a function that creates vector of vector of every dif...
[2 replies] Last: I would like to make vector of vector of integers of every pattern pos... (by kurousagi)
Recursive Function

I'm trying to write a recursive function that takes in a vector of strings that contains "1 forward", "2 forward", "rotate left", "2 backwards" ... etc ho...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you (by kurousagi)
Maze thingy (Experiment)

You can expand it and also paint pictures! #include <cstdio> #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <conio.h> #include <Windows.h> using nam...
[no replies]
Line-Plane Intersection

I'm following this example on finding the intersection point between a plane and a line. (it's about three quarters down) http://paulbourke.net/geometry/pointl...
[4 replies] Last: I would suggest you to overload the operations in vertex3. Like with `... (by ne555)
Trouble with simple equation

double a; double b; double c; a = 300; b = 290; c = a - b; double d; double e; d = c / a; e = d * 100 Yes i'm newish to c++ and don't link me ...
[4 replies] Last: Alright I figured out whats going wrong with my code, but I don't know... (by CChrist)
Code for the sum of pandigital numbers

Hi , I am a database developer,and i have no idea on C++ programming but i am assigned with a task to finish it as someone left it in the middle.Can someone ...
[5 replies] Last: If this is for project euler, what number is it? Much as the OP's ... (by cire)
by Nonlin
Simulation Help.

EDITED...
[no replies]
March 2013 Pages: 1... 89101112... 51
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.