General C++ Programming - May 2013 (Page 44)

Returning A Different Data Type Depending On A Variable

Okay, I've been working on this Texture class that's going to be compatible with both SDL and OpenGL...
[4 replies] Last: @ OP: Have you looked at the template tutorial here? It's how I learne... (by Computergeek01)
check if number belongs to particular base or not

i am making a number base conversion program in c++, suppose that user enters an base 2 number and ...
[6 replies] Last: how can i detect that number is belongs to base 2 number system or no... (by cire)
if statement doesn't work as I expected

#include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b; b = 2...
[6 replies] Last: Pardon me so why it's not working for me ? You're using VC++ which... (by cire)
by CroCo
Winsock & double in C?

Hello all, I'm trying to send a double array using UDP over the Internet. I did establish the conn...
[1 reply] : Thank you. I did figure it out. (by CroCo)
by maxrax
Getting bug: 'first defined here'

while using codeblocks to compile, I get the errors Multiple definition of main and first def...
[8 replies] Last: Better yet, start a new, clean project. Make sure it is a "command lin... (by Duoas)
Problem with members initialisers

Hey, i was practicing member intialisers.. But I am being accused by the compiler for not declaring ...
[3 replies] Last: where is the object "so", line 9 in main.cpp (by Bourgond Aries)
Issue with vectors

Vector and String headers are both included. Using namespace std. //The following 2 functions setu...
[2 replies] Last: * invertory = "Empty" (by MiiNiPaa)
help!!

Question: State the values of each of these int variables after the calculation is performed. Ass...
[4 replies] Last: Stewbond fails for supplying full homework solutions. Especially when... (by Disch)
Month Class : Overloading prefix and post fix?

I hope this is the right place for this. I just made this account because I am at my wits end with t...
[5 replies] Last: I forgot to mention the check if number is in range 1-12 for your erro... (by zoran404)
by Snaksa
Linked Lists

Hi! I have a problem. I'm trying to compare a single value with a value from my Linked list and if t...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks a lot for your efforts :) I will try this :) (by Snaksa)
Need help figuring out a algorithm

Hey everyone so I'm completely stuck on a assignment of mine. First let me say that I'm not expectin...
[6 replies] Last: Ahh ok I understand it now I believe so then .3333 would be 10,000. Th... (by EndlessCode)
Passing unknown argumants to unknown function

So I'm making setTimeout and setInterval functions. I have this remember function (that is part o...
[3 replies] Last: That is a bit confusing. But I figured out I can use template<class T>... (by zoran404)
GLUT problem/an error on my part

Hi all :) so for a while now Ive been having this problem, my code has been worked on a lot and y...
[2 replies] Last: bringing it back up again, also, Im sorry there is so much code, Im n... (by squishy)
by civarc
Code Crashing. What's the output?

I have this for a HW assignment and I'm supposed to give the entire output of the code but it crashe...
[8 replies] Last: http://s11.postimg.org/44td0x4sz/Command_Args.png (by cire)
Decimal (Double) Problem

The code below is designed as a vending machine code for a movie theater lobby. Everything works jus...
[5 replies] Last: It has an affect on how much RAM it uses. That's what I meant by "mem... (by cire)
Pointer Deletion - Possible heap corruption (1,2)

Hey there. First of, I'm not exactly sure if this should be in this forum or the Linux version. I'm ...
[20 replies] Last: Hmm, it seems my post was deleted? I marked a solution and yes, it's p... (by Damien McAlear)
by RD7
Positive and negative infinity in c++

What are positive and negative infinity for different data types in c++, are they represent maximum ...
[3 replies] Last: double has an infinite value if std::numeric_limits<double>::has_infi... (by Peter87)
by k321
do-while, math

Hey everyone. I want to program a c++ program which can calculate sum: sum=f(a+h)+f(a+2h)+f(a+3h), w...
[5 replies] Last: MiiNiPaa.. Thank you very much! I look forward to try later. Thank you... (by k321)
Challenge: Find this error in Classes.

WE WANT TO ACCESS member fuction depositBalance() of Class account. #include <iostream> #include ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks GOT IT!!!!! (by Rehan FASTian)
by chilzm
dlta2y // functions

Hi everyone , im a beginner in c++ using microsoft visual studio to write and compile the code, i ...
[4 replies] Last: dude! thanks man, i see what i did wrong its working.. (by chilzm)
May 2013 Pages: 1... 424344454647
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.