Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 14)

by trem03
Entry Level Jobs - Are they out there?

How do you get one? I've been trying, almost 1 year out of college. I'm currently stuck as a tester. I need out!
[3 replies] Last: I want to do.... (by imran514)
Batch Coder Needed for IDE

I need one more batch coder for my batch IDE. He needs to be fairly good with batch and needs to know how to save files in it. E-mail me at trolololminecrafte...
[1 reply] : Yes , I am very good at Batch and other System Languages. PM me for h... (by closed account ozUkoG1T)
c ++ Programmer(s) Required London

A C++ Programmer is required to establish where our company’s newly acquired software programme is in terms of % completion, architecture and design. To also...
[11 replies] Last: you got any use for intermediate beginners? (by devonrevenge)
C++ Developer Role NYC- Immediate Start!

Our client is a leading interactive firm that is looking to bring on a strong C++ WebDeveloper to join their dynamic and smart team. They are open to hiring ful...
[no replies]
by coj2b
HELP NEEDED !

I need help writing a basic C++ program. Message me if you are interested. Thank you.
[10 replies] Last: you can drop me a message (by sethh)
by pcwm77
University assignment need help

Hi! I need help writing a basic C++ program for my university assignment. I’m new at c++ and have less knowledge. I wasn't paying attention in the subject, so...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Please send the details (by sethh)
Looking for C++ projects

Hi, I am a college student majoring in Computer Science. I have about 2 years experience with C++ but still have yet to work on a large-scale project of any kin...
[1 reply] : code.google usually has something (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Experienced developer seeking programmer/partner-in-crime

Hey out there! My name is Robbie Ogrenix and I'm an independent game developer. I lead the production of a little action RPG with a very dedicated staff of ...
[4 replies] Last: hi send me a pm if you still want a programmer. i am senior programme... (by iamjack)
C++ Developers available

Hello All, We are a software development firm with 7 years experience in Aviation , Financial,Satcom and Retail domain. We have worked on various mobile and emb...
[no replies]
OS Developer/team required

Hello, Recently my company has been very busy designing our site (which we hope to launch this week) and designing our current product. With the product being ...
[4 replies] Last: Hello Tom, I sent an email to you with more details about our credenti... (by sandrivertech)
Would you like to move into mobile? North lancashire £40k

Hi I am currently trying to find someone for this role. The ideal candidate(s) will have at least 18 months mobile development experience using at least one ...
[1 reply] : Hello John, I sent an email with details of the site and our experienc... (by sandrivertech)
Entry to Mid Level C++ Position in Milwaukee, WI

Hello, I am currently searching for early to mid career C++ candidates for full time direct hire positions with a major medical diagnostic company. Full trai...
[no replies]
Need a Job ( Work from Home - FULL time)

I am having more than 3 years of C++ experience and having Masters Degree in Computer Science. I am looking for job (WFH) Thanks and Regards, Prachi Bodke
[2 replies] Last: MTech.... (by prachib)
help needed in client server program

I need to create a client server program where the client gets the ip address of the server is connected to. The server can be local or remote its in c++ us...
[7 replies] Last: Please take a look at this thread. If you're still stuck, let us know... (by kbw)
Need a c++ tutor

Hello, I am new to C++ and would like some help learning how to use it. I started learning C++ by watching YouTube videos, but the problem was that all of the v...
[8 replies] Last: Ok well none of the people (accept for cronopio) have been online for ... (by Reeceboy1299)
Need a C++ Programmer (New York City)

I am a small business looking to hire a C++ programmer freelancer for a few projects - maybe 20 hours a week for several months. You must have experience com...
[no replies]
Need a C++ Tutor

Need a C++ Tutor. I am a first year undergraduate studying C++. I am new to this so I need someone who is patient. Email me at dahnxkim@gmail.com with your c...
[4 replies] Last: The best teacher is youtube, just search and get the best video lectur... (by johnsem)
Volunteers needed for Game Development

Dear colleagues, We are students of Computer science (Software engineering) and electronics. We want to develop games and came with a few ideas that we would l...
[no replies]
Software Security Assurance Architect - Reston, VA

This is a full time, on-site, salaried Software Security Assurance Architect position located Reston, VA paying $170,000-$200,000 depending on experience + bene...
[no replies]
by NoRum
C++ Programmer needed in Dallas Texas Area

i need a C++ programer from the Dallas, Texas area. This will be a simple temporary position. Long story short is that my wife is getting her degree in Busines...
[no replies]
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.