Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 16)

Vice President - Java / Database Developer - Global Investment Bank

Job Description Our client, a global financial services firm, is seeking a Vice President of Application & Database Development. Job Summary & Respon...
[no replies]
Principal Engineer / Architect for Largest Online Retailer

Job Description: The world's largest online retailer is looking for a Principal Engineer / Architect for the Seller Experience Division. The Seller Experi...
[no replies]
C++ developers / Quantitative developers

Working with Global banks and hedge funds seeking strong developers with advanced degrees from top tier institutions to develop front, middle and back office sy...
[no replies]
C++ dev team

Team of 3 C++/Qt developers is available for the new project. CVs, code examples will be sent under request. We are ready to pass an interview and make test...
[no replies]
Request for a C++ tutor

Hi there, I'm looking for a C++ tutor that understands data structures, ADT, and linked list. There are definitely more topics that I wish to be tutored in the ...
[1 reply] : Hello, I have experience teaching in University Data Structures, conta... (by cronopio)
Remote job C++ MSVC developer

Hi Ready for small, medium C++ Win32 desktop projects. Experience: 15 year C++(VS98/VS2003/2005/2010) GUI: MFC,BCG(BCG Controlbars),native Win32 Other li...
[no replies]
IT recruiting with a "railway speed"

RelocateMe is a young, innovative and enthusiastic team who have been working extremely hard with our core mission statement: to expand the opportunities for ...
[no replies]
by kzafar
Visual C/C++ Developer needed in UK

Role and Responsibilities: • Design new systems and enhance existing systems. • Interact with Business and Systems analyst to understand the requirem...
[1 reply] : Where is this job based? Are you still looking? (by Guy Radford)
Indie Game Developer in need of C++ programmers!

We are an Indie Game Development company that is currently developing an online MMO game that is in CRITICAL need for C++ programmers that are dedicated to what...
[3 replies] Last: Looks like CryENGINE. C++ engine using DirectX. (by NGen)
Anyone have C++ Assignment Paid Work...??

Hi, If any Student have any small Assignment/ Paid work then inform me.. 3 year Exp C++ developer here.. Skype: mota.pratik Gmail : mota.pratik@gmail.com
[no replies]
C++ Sofware Engineer - circa £45K - West London

Currently recruiting for several C++ Software engineers for a permanent position based nr Heathrow. Salary Circa £45K + excellent benefits. Relocation packa...
[no replies]
I'm hiring Java Developer (Dublin)

Java Developer This company is a leader in the provision of trading and risk management technology. Established in France in 1986, the company opened its Dub...
[1 reply] : If you're looking for a Java developer; then why not go to a Java foru... (by drew887)
Batch Game

I need some testers for my batch game. I need some to check for glitches, bugs, and balance. Apply down and e-mail me at trolololminecrafter@yahoo.com.
[5 replies] Last: I would help too. Email: neu_guildwars@gmx.de (by EricNew)
by tpinon
C++ Tutor Needed

Hi guys, I'm in my 2nd semester of C++ now and I really want to do well and understand it. Is there anyone out there in the North Jersey/NYC area that will ...
[6 replies] Last: i could do some of your codes and teach you at the same time online.. ... (by winstonmark8)
C++/CLI mentor/tutor

I'm taking a C++/CLI class at my university and am not having much luck understanding the concepts. I've never programmed in C++ before and the instructor of th...
[2 replies] Last: Hi you can contact me cronopiomx@gmail.com. (by cronopio)
C++ Coder needed for medium sized job

Looking for a C++ Coder who can help me with a medium sized project Coder will be payed and project details will be discussed when i have been contacted by you...
[2 replies] Last: Hi you can contact me cronopiomx@gmail.com. (by cronopio)
by Sulaan
Need C++ Developer @@ Santa Clara, ca

Title: C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Location: Santa Clara,CA Duration: 3-18 months Mid to senior level 1.C++ programming 2.Microsoft Windows 8 Side Programming...
[no replies]
Software Engineer (BIND 10)

We are looking for a software engineer to help develop ISC BIND 10. This engineer will be a core part of the BIND 10 development team, building the next generat...
[no replies]
C++ mentor needed for Coding Comps

Hi, I would like someone who can mentor and teach me C++ from basics to get some confidence and prepare for coding comps like Topcoder and Codechef (entry leve...
[no replies]
C++ Tutor

Just as the title suggests, I am offering to teach anyone C++ as well as how to implement what you learn to create a 2D game using SFML 2.0. Later more advanced...
[no replies]
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 1415161718
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.