Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 17)

C++ programmer looking for small projects for experience

Hello, I have been programming in C++ for about a year and a half now and would like to gain experience programming by working in small projects. I would essent...
[4 replies] Last: Hi Spack, im also interested in developing for indie games. i have al... (by katetsu)
by mirec
c++ programmer

Hi I am C++ programmer looking for some oportunity to work on projects with more experienced programmers to get some more skills I am doing this strictly for e...
[1 reply] : Hi there Contact Darryl at: Skype: pythonn2 Email: daza.daza121@hotma... (by vPython)
C++ Programmer needed for medium size job

Contact Darryl on Skype: pythonn2 Email:daza.daza121@hotmail.com For More info on the job.
[no replies]
Software Developers (Houston, TX)

Software Developers (Houston) We are growing quickly and need more software developers to join our team. If you enjoy, and have some experience from C++...
[2 replies] Last: I have some experience in C/C++/C# at least in the field of discussing... (by vlad from moscow)
Senior C++ Software Developer - Newport Beach, CA

This is a full time, on-site, long term contract or contract-to-hire Senior C++ Software Developer job located in Newport Beach, CA paying $90.00 to $110.00 pe...
[no replies]
Volunteers needed for open source game. (1,2)

I am here developing a Text-Based-Game called "Monster Fighter". If you want to improve your programming skills in a voluntary project (Not Paid), this is the r...
[22 replies] Last: Hi. I know some c++(not quite beginner, could say intermediate). I w... (by ProbePLayer)
C++ Developer for Berlin based company wanted. Visa sponsorship!

My client, a spin-off of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute for IT-systems engineering, develops solutions and products that support software-developing companies i...
[no replies]
Software Developmer

Task: Our client, located in Morrisville, North Carolina, is seeking a Desktop and Application Virtualization Architect. The successful candidate will create a ...
[6 replies] Last: Excellent! Can show your portfolio or examples of work? Can apply to p... (by Banananas)
Technisch software engineer C++ met affiniteit voor Internet beveiliging en Biometrie

Wat doe je als Technisch software engineer C++ bij ID-Me? Als technisch software engineer ontwikkel je innovatieve oplossingen ter ondersteuning van diverse ...
[no replies]
URGENT C++ CODER REQUIRED

Assignment help needed. Due tomorrow. Minor fixes needed and help with alogriths and stacks and queues. Will Pay. Message me asap
[6 replies] Last: I can help Please contact me cheyvarman@gmail.com (by cheyarman)
Text Based Adventure Game Job

Hello, I may not be so expirienced at C++, but I'm thinking of making a text based adventure game. But I still need some people to help me. When you choose y...
[5 replies] Last: If you're not the programmer, designer, tester or manager, what do yo... (by firedraco)
We need a C++ programmer for 1 of many projects

We need a C++ programmer for 1 of many projects....That could also lead to a full-time position if desired. Please contact me at mikeimpact99@aol.com
[no replies]
Who wants to work with me ?

Hi guys, I am no professional dev but i am good i mean quite good i can make a IRC bot and Game bots and stuff but anyway let me get to the point: Do any ...
[4 replies] Last: If you guys are interested in joining our gaming community, email me a... (by Spack1801)
Need Help Hosting A Game Online

Is there anybody who could help me create a free website online, with a free domain, and put some server/client side code onto it. I'm new to putting a game onl...
[3 replies] Last: One good website is webs.com. One of the best. (by inc0001)
Hire freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers

Hire freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry & more at a fraction of the cost on the World's Largest Outsourcing Marketplace ...
[no replies]
C++ Developer, Atlanta GA

Manhattan Associates boasts some of the best technologist who design, build, implement and support best-in-class Supply Chain Solutions. Our Supply Chain Proc...
[1 reply] : 5 years , its a long run. (by boddusaipavan)
C++ Programmers/Engineers - Entry Level to Experienced - Games Industry

HB Studios(www.hb-studios.com) has evolved from its humble beginnings in a small storefront in 2000 to a standalone 20,000 square foot studio housing its own 25...
[no replies]
Need C++ MENTOR [Soul Contract]

I'm currently a beginner in C++, knowing the basics does not make me a programmer. I'm looking for a mentor who is willing to teach me the fundamentals of C++, ...
[3 replies] Last: I can surely help you. I already boosted two people from the very begi... (by jumper007)
Walk-in for iPhone developers @ DCKAP Technologies, Chennai from 23rd to 30th Jan 2013

DCKAP working on a Global Delivery Model is a software provider, Product and Application Development, Software services and Technology Consulting Company. ...
[no replies]
by RS456
Looking for C++ Developer with Financial experience (Calgary, Alberta)

We are a boutique quantitative hedge fund headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We have been trading profitably since our inception five years ago, and are now ex...
[no replies]
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 15161718
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.