Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 6)

by shashd
Trading Systems Architect / C++, Linux Systems Architect

Looking for contract / consulting gigs. Summary: • Over 12 years of professional experience in Financial Industry • Executive Director experience at majo...
[no replies]
ANYONE WILLING TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE

Okay I must say, its hard finding a programming job, is there anyone working on actual projects willing to help me out. I would love to get some experience plea...
[no replies]
by vpros
US based company is looking for Freelance Business Developer on commission base

Hi, Basically we are US based Web Development company with a registered LLC in Houston (Texas) We have a team of developers and designers and want to e...
[no replies]
by TRXCAP
C/C++ Embedded Software Developer (Job Offer)

TRX-CAP is a company specialized in software development for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Head Quartered in the middle of the 22@ district in Barcelona (Pob...
[no replies]
Experience needed

I'm a beginner C++ programmer, and I would like to get better at programming... So please send me a PM if you need help, or have an idea of what to do...
[1 reply] : I think you're going to need a bit of track record before anyone seeks... (by andywestken)
Lead Game Engineer

Responsibilities: Direct, grow and mentor a highly capable and high performing software engineering team Direct engineering resources to match business and pr...
[no replies]
World Wide Survival Looking for developers

im looking for 20 people to help with world wide survival the video game im useing codeblocks/eclipse C++ for development please download both directX SDK and...
[6 replies] Last: I would like to cooperate. I have worked with another programming lang... (by DynamicLink)
by kov
French C++ software engineer looking for a year abroad

I am a french engineer with more than 10 years of experience now in software development. My areas of expertise are C++ (strong multithreading, performance opti...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Andy for your reply and the information. I'm going to take a lo... (by kov)
C++ dev looking for work($6 per hour)

As the title says,I'm looking for work.Have experience with win32,winsock,DirectX. If you're interested leave a reply or add me on skype exactly like this ...
[no replies]
Looking For C++ Developer in US

I have an URGENT position with my Client in New York City,New York. Please let me know if anyone would be interested for this position or can pass on to any of ...
[no replies]
LONDON: C/C++ required for VoIP Software Project

Job descriptions: We are a London based company that in urgent need of 2 C/C++ graduate / software programmers for a minimum 6 months contract with high poss...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you all for your interest, unfortunately this job is only availa... (by hoanguel)
GGN Game Studios LLC looking for game coders and website designers.

Hello, I am Jannes from GGN Game Studios. We are new to the gaming industry and we would like to hire some people to help us with our first game. The Tales of...
[1 reply] : I saw you guys had a kick starter and I'm guessing that's to license t... (by bacondude95)
Senior Software Engineer (Imaging / C++)

Senior Software Engineer (Imaging / C++) Location: San Francisco Bay Area Salary: Commensurate with experience (We have 3 positions for this company a...
[no replies]
Lead Software Developer (Imaging / C++)

Lead Software Developer (Imaging / C++) Location: San Francisco Bay Area Salary: Commensurate with experience (We have 3 positions for this company an...
[no replies]
C++ Software Engineer – Medical Device Imaging

Software Engineer (Imaging/C++) Location: San Francisco Bay Area Salary: Commensurate with experience (We have 3 positions for this company and depart...
[no replies]
Are you looking for a job in games programming?

Hello everyone, Pleasure to be here. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Michael Barrett and I am a programming consultant at Datascope, the gaming recr...
[1 reply] : Dear Michael, I am very very interested in a game programming positio... (by SaqibBhatti)
by Zane
C++/Java programmer looking for some experience

Hi, as said above I want to work on some project mostly to brush my skills. I know some java (studied for 2 years in colledge), c++ (studying by myself, atm alm...
[no replies]
Beginner C++ Looking for Experience

Just as it says above, looking for some real experience to get the ball rolling. -Incline
[2 replies] Last: hey! what are your real expectations? Can you be more specific? My fri... (by Martin Hidden)
Looking for telecommute position

I have more than 20 years of C/C++ experience on embedded platforms up to server/workstation platforms. I specialize in high performance, multi-threaded, low-l...
[2 replies] Last: Hoanguel, Glad to here from you. I'm in the USA and definitely hav... (by bryanzim)
by haterz
to get sum of digits, skip the alphabets..

Prompt the user to input a string, and then output the sum of all the digits in the string. Sample Run 1: Input -> A111B222C 9 Sample Run 2: ...
[2 replies] Last: If you use MS VC++ 2010 you should change for ( char c : s ) to ... (by vlad from moscow)
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.