Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 5)

Embedded Systems Architect LTE/Linux/C++ (m/f) - Ulm

We urgently seek several C++ experts for a full-time permanent role in South Germany. The company is a leading provider of network equipment for mobile radio an...
[no replies]
by vcsinc
seaching for an Embedded Software Engineer

An embedded software engineering position focused on development of products requiring motion control via DC motors, user interfaces, fault monitoring, etc. ...
[no replies]
Anyone Tutoring Allegro?

Hello there. I've just downloaded Allegro 5.0 for dev-c++. I dont know smack about Allegro but i do know the basic and how to make a text based game (ive made a...
[5 replies] Last: Every time you load up Dev C++ a puppy dies. Go for Code Blocks or VC+... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Working From Home, London based.

Hi folks, I have ~19 years of Visual C++ experience, and ~13 years of .NET. I've coded 16,32 and 64 bit, multithreaded, lots of COM, lots of MFC. I was pa...
[no replies]
C++

I require one programmer on urgent basis. Minimum experience 2 years. Visit http://www.mytaxiindia.com and send updated resume.
[no replies]
Possible tutors for $

Hey guys, Long time lurker of the site and decided to join to try and get more dedicated help to become an expert myself. I'm currently in college and ta...
[5 replies] Last: Hey guys, Sorry it took me so long. Hell week at work (that's how I ... (by remixed1113)
Feet Wet

Hello all I am looking for a way to get some real hands on experience. I am a third year Bachelor Student. I received my Associate Degree June 2013. I am lookin...
[1 reply] : The only way to get better is practice, practice, practice. I think t... (by Stewbond)
Grab the opportunity at Ethnicbazaar

Designation: Front end developer (PHP developer) Job description: - Developing the Front End of the Web Application with HTML5 CSS3 - Converting PSD to HTM...
[no replies]
by Zaaku
Search Programmer Cpp for Open Tibia Server Dragon Ball

Hi, I create Dragon Ball OTS and I search a cpp programmer. Which could be rewrite/edit interface in my game client. I use an alternative tibia client - https:...
[no replies]
Looking for experience

Hello everyone, My name is Ibraheem Abukhdair. I am looking for some real world experience. So far the only experience I have with programming is from school...
[no replies]
IT software engineers

We’re an enthusiastic and highly motivated team tailored to bring value to international IT companies and startups by providing a wide range of services. If y...
[no replies]
Program Manager at Microsoft - DUBLIN

How would you like to be a part of an exciting and fast-growing team at Microsoft that is creating cutting-edge, interactive consumer-based applications, from M...
[no replies]
Software Development Engineer C++/C# at Microsoft - DUBLIN

Microsoft is looking for passionate people to help create the next iteration of APP’s and services within the Dublin-based Apps, Media & Publishing team. This...
[no replies]
Software Development in Test at Microsoft EDC - DUBLIN

Microsoft is looking talented programmers to join the Software Developers Engineers in Test (SDET) Team. SDETs are responsible for the development of test plan...
[2 replies] Last: Hi all, Microsoft is still recruiting Software Development Engineers ... (by danimartos)
C++ Software Developer in PARIS

Misys International Systems, one of the top companies in the world in the financial software industry, is looking for a C++ Developer to complete our Paris Deve...
[no replies]
Skilled Programmer Looking to Work Online

I have six years of experience in C++. I have experience with all of the following: Lua/Lua API, OpenGL, SDL, SFML, Win32, Winsock, Raknet, SQL, OpenCL, Box...
[1 reply] : Hi - I've posted a vacancy for a C++ developer. Can you take a look an... (by Cplusplusseeker)
Game Engineer

Responsibilities Gameplay systems design and implementation Multiplayer systems architecture and implementation Contribute on both client and server side eng...
[2 replies] Last: I am intrested, Please contact me @ skype: harcorepk Email: haribobea... (by Luke Stones)
【SIEMENS】 Looking For C++ Lead Engineer

C++ Lead Engineer: Job Description: This position is responsible for creating new software or modifying existing software with the goal of producing ...
[no replies]
I Need a C++ programer to help me code

the Full story is that i suck at coding, i have just begun studying C++, i am making a mod for a old game. i am looking for someone who is not worrie...
[10 replies] Last: I never even looked at his profile. I have my own online company, and ... (by BHX)
by NDSE
Indie Game Source Code for Sale!!! (1,2)

Selling indie game source code (C++) at a fair price. Will write code when needed, although some I already have prepared to rewrite to specifications. Example...
[26 replies] Last: fred aka lumpkin (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Year 2013 Pages: 1... 34567... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.