Jobs - 2013 archive (Page 4)

Want someone to teach me c++ for money

Looking for someone to teach me c++ . I'll pay about 30/hour or more. Skype: hippomods
[3 replies] Last: I'm willing to help :) (by fahmankhan75)
Need part time work

Hi I am currently having 2 years of experience. I am currently employed but want to keep myself busy and learn advanced OOPS concepts. Can some one give me a...
[3 replies] Last: hi Kulkarnisr, can you do a antihack system on my private server? wi... (by lunarrohan)
In need of game developer( i will pay for your service)

just wanna hire some developers that can make me a anti hack for my private server game.. if your interested PM me here or @ skypeID christian.manuel17 for m...
[no replies]
C++/GUI/QT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - North Carolina

COMPANY DESCRIPTION Founded in 1998, Kitware is a leader in the creation and support of open-source software and state-of-the-art technology, and is one of the...
[no replies]
join IM project

In the name of Allah Hi We are going to start a new project like viber.com with many more features. We want to develop jitsi.org and make it commercial. If yo...
[no replies]
How to become a c++ programmer?

I have a two years associate's degree in computer science (2011). I've read several text books and taken additional course work in c++/php/mysql. I've done many...
[no replies]
Looking for projects

We are a team of highly qualified C++ developers. As far as C++ concerned, we have experience in developing trade sites components (Forex), systems of back-up a...
[3 replies] Last: up (by VkadimirSkachko)
Jurassic Park Operations C++ & C#

Hi we at Jurassic Park Operations are in need or some C++ & C# Programmers desperately in order to get our game up and running if you or a friend has any knowle...
[no replies]
by Zin713
Help, I'm so confused?

Where have you been employed and what did they look for? Did your age play a factor? If you had a degree in computer science or engineering? How much was your s...
[1 reply] : Go to the best university you can possibly go to and spend your time t... (by Mats)
Beginner Programming help for PAY

Hey, I am looking for someone who can help/tutor me with some beginner programming assignments. It shouldn't take much time out of your day because these progra...
[no replies]
[Fulltime job req] Want into drivers, kernel, networking, gamedev is fine too.. 5 yrs exp, telecommute.

Hi all. Currently I'm open for C/C++ job offers (strong skills including, but not limited to - low-level network filtering/stream modification, real-time tra...
[no replies]
by Zin713
Should you go to college?

So should you go to college to get a major in computer science? Lets say you want to have a career as a programmer even though you know everything their is to k...
[1 reply] : Having a college degree usually automatically makes you more eligible ... (by FatalSleep)
Software Development Engineer C++/C# at Microsoft - DUBLIN

Microsoft is looking talented programmers to join the Software Developers Engineers in Test (SDET) Team: Knowledge and Experience: C#/C++ or Java experien...
[no replies]
Looking for C++ projects- working for free!

Hello, I'm 17 years old, an high-school student and also studying for a BSc(Bachelor of Science in Computer Science) in a program made for outstanding student...
[3 replies] Last: One of the users on this site (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
WEB SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - School of Engineering

The mission of Tufts University's Department of Computer Science and the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering in the School of Engineering is to ...
[no replies]
by modic
Anyone Tutoring for Free?

I am 11 years old and have currently been programming C++ for a couple of months. I have a C++ college textbook and I'm currently 300 pages into it, but it is s...
[9 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/113040/ This is a great group. (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
sorry

If we use a dynamically allocated pointer to print array elements.. Then after deleting pointer we can again use that pointer to print array elements. How?
[3 replies] Last: you should put this in general programming... and also that isnt compl... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
need c++ part time jobs

hi! I have a need for a small income.I am 18 years old and I have been programming C++ for about three and a half years, and I would consider myself an interme...
[4 replies] Last: I'm seeking a C++ coder to develop Adobe After Effects plugins based o... (by LME)
Algorithm Scientist (Medical Imaging / C++)

Algorithm Scientist (Medical Imaging / C++) Location: San Francisco Bay Area Salary: Commensurate with experience (We have 2 positions for this company and ...
[no replies]
Senior Embedded Linux Software Developer (m/f) - Ulm

Our client is a leading player in the telecoms domain (tier-1). To further strengthen and grow their R&D site in Ulm, Germany we urgently seek several senior so...
[no replies]
Year 2013 Pages: 123456... 18
  Archived years: [2012 archive] [2014 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.