Lounge - January 2015

c++ code for solving equation of motion

hey there, i m new in c++ world and want help. i want to write a program of equations of motion. the program should be able to solve equations of motion i.e. us...
[1 reply] : this is in the wrong section. please move this to the beginners sectio... (by Little Bobby Tables)
Firefox Security [NoScript]

I might have made a topic on this before, but I'll share again the best security add-on for Firefox that I've ever encountered. It's a tool that blocks all Jav...
[no replies]
Can anyone relate?

Hello, So, I've been programming in C++ for a long time. For the past two years or so I feel like my understanding of C++ is vastly improved. However, I've st...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=MaxterTheTurtle]"C++'s is an dead/outdated language and shouldn... (by LB)
Can someone help me with python??

I am trying to write a function to compute the Nth Fibonacci number where N is a parameter This is what I got so far...But it just wont output.. def f (n): ...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=Cheraphy]Python uses whitespaces as delimiters. Continuing wit... (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
by LB
Clang 3.4 included with Visual Studio 2015

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2014/11/12/visual-studio-2015-preview-now-available.aspx Seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ_CuCKJRIs...
[4 replies] Last: No. Visual Studio build of clang++ links with the Microsoft library; n... (by JLBorges)
looking for 1 or 2 people to make simple games

looking for 1 or 2 people to try do causal small games. 1 to learn better C++ programming and 2 its fun with some people. I usually have a few hours a day and f...
[2 replies] Last: Hi ceset. Just wondering if u got my msg Thanks (by morngrym)
by dilver
js code

<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <script> function delta(a) { var c = new Array(); var i ; for( i = 0; i <a.length; i ++) { c +=a; return c; } document.write...
[9 replies] Last: ok thank you very much :) (by dilver)
Bittersweet Victories

I've found this phenomenon to occur quite often in my programming endeavors. What am I talking about? I'll explain. You're creating something, a program, it doe...
[4 replies] Last: Very true. I don't beat myself up over it or anything, I just find it ... (by ModShop)
by dilver
javascript editor

I downloaded Free JavaScript editor : Description : Free JavaScript editor Company : Yaldex Software Version : 4.7.2.7 but when I tried to write some code...
[16 replies] Last: I do not like hypocrisy . I am the type of person who says the word i... (by cire)
by dilver
javascript

This is about passing two functions as parameters and adding them to get the wanted result. <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <script> function dil...
[18 replies] Last: It might eggsplode. (by mutexe)
by Geoff3
If you were starting over, what would you do?

Hello everyone! I decided I need to get a well paid, fun, creative job I can do anywhere in the world and not break my back, so I decided on becoming a programm...
[8 replies] Last: If I could start over, I would get a college degree that actually matt... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
Toying with the idea of making a game

So, what initially got me into programming was wanting to make a video game out of a crap story I came up with while playing pretend as a kid. My dad picked me ...
[3 replies] Last: Modshop, lack of or poor planning is a large reason as to why I've nev... (by Cheraphy)
by Lax26
Any Young Teen Jobs Out There?

Hello, I am a fourteen-year-old programmer looking for a good game programming job. I live in the California Bay Area and I have been searching for a game ...
[12 replies] Last: I think if you are going to get credit for something i would get at le... (by hunter villamar)
Installing gtkmm on Windows

Hi, if anyone had problems in the past with gtkmm compilation/installation on Windows, here is a good news. I made complete step-by-step blog to guide you trou...
[no replies]
by tath
Microsoft HoloLens

Microsoft announced something that seems to be straight out of the sci-fi movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThCr0PsyuA Browsing the web resulted with ...
[4 replies] Last: I have the same problem with augmented reality as I do with touch scre... (by LB)
Found a typo in the std::find reference page

Hi, I think I have found a small typo in the page about std::find In the "example" section, the second 'else' has a std::cout, and it contains the word "m...
[2 replies] Last: Hadn't seen the button, which is why I posted here instead, but I will... (by BebePanthere)
Any book recommendations for C++

I'd like to get some recommendations for C++ books, my name language isn't English so bare in mind that I'd like the text to be more simple for guys like me. I'...
[2 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-... (by MiiNiPaa)
Point of Not Going to Work

Today, I am running a 100.2F fever with a cough. I decided because of the cough especially, I shouldn't go to work today. However, I know this doesn't stop ever...
[3 replies] Last: If you're infectious, stay at home. No point in needlessly getting oth... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by ritmo
Programming Logics test

Hi guys, trying to prepare for a job interview that will have some programming test. Found on this forum(http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/95589/3/#msg51...
[2 replies] Last: I´m asking if anyone has answers to that test so I could check how di... (by ritmo)
by Disch
I was a guest on my buddy's new podcast!

As the title says, I did a guest spot on 'Console Obscura', a new podcast that my friends are running. The idea is to go over classic video games, but unlike...
[6 replies] Last: Yeah, at several points you guys would say something like "What you're... (by LB)
January 2015 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [dec2014] [feb2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.