Windows Programming - July 2014 (Page 6)

CaptureStackBackTrace codeblocks?

I am going to have a crash handler function for my game server. This is important because I need to have a log of the stack and registers ect. The problem is wh...
[7 replies] Last: Latest version of cl.exe is the one that came with VS 2010, for later ... (by modoran)
Edit Control: Cue Banner - Not Showing

(Running VS2012 Professional) Hey there, I've got a modeless dialog window with an edit control child, which I want to set to have a Cue Banner during WM_IN...
[no replies]
Undeclared Functions in Dev-C++

How come this code returns errors in "case WM_CREATE" as seen below, and how would I fix those errors? #define ID_BUTTON 1 /* This function is called ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you Ganado I will keep that in mind, thanks for the help. Edit:... (by yacob1404)
System Error 998

The Code: #include <windows.h> #include <strsafe.h> //----------------- #include <fstream> #include <string> //debug - function retrieved from: http://ms...
[4 replies] Last: Welcome :-) (by Lodger)
scrolling popup menu via Page Up/Down

In the case where a popup menu is too long to fit on the screen, I would like it to scroll in response to the Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End keys. Is there a...
[no replies]
WINSOCK problem

I wrote a winsock server a while back. I have not touched the code at all in months and today I ran the binary and it was not accepting new connections. I loade...
[6 replies] Last: Unless you intentionally changed the sockets blocking mode to non-bloc... (by Computergeek01)
by q139
textbox text to std::string

Hello , i have automated calculator code made that takes values from syntax std::string How could it be converted from textbox system string to std::string ? ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks alot for decent example , finnaly got first app to work. You a... (by q139)
Creating desktop application in c++?

Hi, I'm newbie in c++ I need to create desktop application to control mobile remotely. But i've no idea about how to get started. All i have is platinum SDK...
[3 replies] Last: You need sockets. Read this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/... (by coder777)
by R23MJ
Print to console....without any includes...

Is it possible to print an output without any include files or external libraries at all? Thanks
[13 replies] Last: [quote=MrProGamer121]looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like... (by BHX)
keybd_event() won't use the numpad

I'm trying to get my program to type alt code characters like 'é'. This requires the program to hold alt use the number pad. I use this to hold alt: void ...
[1 reply] : while(state==true) { //Hold alt } might work (by R23MJ)
by R23MJ
checking the value of argv[] in main()

So I have a program that I need to check what argv is, depending on that it does something; however, I think the program is not checking it correctly, because ...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much! (by R23MJ)
July 2014 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [jun2014] [aug2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.