Windows Programming - May 2012 (Page 4)

by PRW56
win32 and c++

I have virtually no knowledge of anything involving GUI and C++, but I know that Win32 programming is... well it has to do with making GUI using c++, but a lot ...
[2 replies] Last: Here is some perspective on the issue, as well as some tutorial materi... (by freddie1)
dll import 1

int SayRunTimeDLL(int a, int b) { int c=a+b; return c; } This is a function in my Dll file RunTimeDLL.dll located at C:\New Folder HEre is...
[2 replies] Last: heyy thnx man... but i had already found d need to use this macro... t... (by piyush0945)
dll import

here is code in dll file #include <windows.h> #include<iostream> #include<stdio.h> #include "RunTimeDLL.h" using namespace std; // Definition of the fu...
[2 replies] Last: yeah i'll keep that in mind.. thnx man. (by piyush0945)
Opening a File Help

Ok, so I'm pretty new to c++, so Ive decided to just make a quick text adventure in cmd to practice and learn to code. Ive already got most of the basic code an...
[1 reply] : If you want to "launch" or "open" a file with the default program for ... (by webJose)
C++ and SQL

How to link a c++ program to MySQL DB. I want to get the input in the program and store it in the DB.Please help.
[4 replies] Last: I don't understand how to use C in C++. Help please? (by FreddyHutwelker)
dlls

can anyone tell me what is difference between a regular dll and a com dll?
[4 replies] Last: thanks guys. that really was helpful. (by piyush0945)
How do you open a file (.exe file) with C++

I already looked into cstdio and fstream libraries, but wasn't able to pull it off.
[5 replies] Last: Basically he wants to make a program which opens Internet Explorer.exe... (by Firecracker)
by Einarr
Searching a text file.

I've got a C++ final project due in ~19 hours and have completed all the requirements for it aside from having a working search function and recall function. ...
[1 reply] : You should create a class that represents an entry in the file and the... (by Athar)
Web Server in c++

Is there any way of making a web server i c++?
[1 reply] : Yes. Google "making a web server in c++?" for a number is discussions... (by andywestken)
HELP: CREATING UNREMOVE-ABLE FOLDERS?!

Hello. I wrote a flash cards program that allows you to save sets of flash cards in a folder called "saved" and the subfolder which is named by the user. The ...
[9 replies] Last: @IWishIKnew The "\\?\" prefix that Disch mentions will allow you to r... (by andywestken)
Bringing a 'background' process to the 'foreground'

What command has the exact opposite effect of this: HWND stealth; AllocConsole(); stealth = FindWindowA("ConsoleWindowClass", NULL); ShowWindow(stealth, 0); ...
[1 reply] : I found the answer but it isnt working... Heres the mechanics of the ... (by IWishIKnew)
C++ Networking

Hi everyone! I've been attempting to do some network programming in c++ but I'm having trouble getting started. So you know where I'm coming from, I'm fairl...
[8 replies] Last: inet_pton requires windows vista, according to MSDN documentation: htt... (by modoran)
Will you learn with me?

Hi, I'm looking for someone who want to share own Direct2D code samples with me and vice versa :D I'm strugling with geometrics, drawing and mouse capturing...
[no replies]
i have a small problem any help

//hi guys ... i'm trying to fine answer for this problem at this code here #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { int hi , p ; ...
[3 replies] Last: oh i just renumber it when i saw your replay thanks allot for help... (by abdulrahman zurbtan)
Store exe in memory and run it.

How can I store a file or exe in memory and then run it?
[2 replies] Last: Compile the executable with /SWAPCD switch and windows loader will do ... (by modoran)
Saving checkbox settings

Hi guys, Can you please help me with the checkboxes in the listview. I want to save the settings of the checkbox when I tick and untick them in the listview,...
[1 reply] : Well, since you normally program in C++/CLI, one more time: MSDN foru... (by webJose)
by Hadar
Choosing project type

So here are my difficulties, I'm not sure which type of project I should program with, and by that I mean Win32, MFC, ATL, and CLR. The thing is, after console...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you webJose. Ugh, I hoped I won't have to go to long expensive b... (by Hadar)
Templates And Errors in regards to typedefs and inner classes.

In short, I'm trying to write a Binary Search Tree. I have a template class which includes the function definitions in an .inl file. for the purposes of keeping...
[no replies]
by Owain
GetPixel issue

Hello, I am trying to use the GetPixel function in my program. I tried just including <windows.h> but I still couldent use the function. So this is my code: i...
[2 replies] Last: Here is an example method to retrive desktop DPI DIPs = pixels / (DP... (by codekiddy)
by momedo
Help me

Hi guys .. Can you help me to find a code to the following example, and I hope you bring him in as soon as possible (>>PLEASE<<) ( in windows of course) **...
[1 reply] : Sounds familiar. http://cplusplus.com/forum/windows/70659/ After you... (by cnoeval)
May 2012 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [apr2012] [jun2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.