Windows Programming - November 2012 (Page 4)

Win32 Line Drawing using C++

Hi Guys Desperately need help. I'm currently attempting to get Win32 Console Application to dr...
[3 replies] Last: Also from YouTube.com Console Tetris http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=... (by andywestken)
Pthreads in windows?

Hi! I just got a new laptop that came with windows, always used linux prior to this. What do I ne...
[3 replies] Last: Yes. But there's the more-or-less port, POSIX Threads for Win32, to ... (by andywestken)
Did the server receive my send?

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize. I'm working with winsock to send a request to a server vi...
[11 replies] Last: Well, it working and I'm almost positive my problem isn't C++ related ... (by librisrouge)
by h4344
ofstream .open() wont open a file

Im trying have have a user specify a filename that they want to open but for some reason it wont all...
[1 reply] : Passing a std::string to open is allowed in C++11. To concatenate two ... (by Peter87)
How to get my own IPV4 address

Hi, I am an learner in C++ Network programming anyway i want to find my IPv4 address but not 127.0....
[12 replies] Last: If you have a working example of getaddrinfo(), would love to see it,... (by andywestken)
DirectX player States help

Hi, I am in the middle of working on a game right now utilizing the DirectX9 library. I am working o...
[7 replies] Last: Glad to hear it helped reptilenut77. Yes, if you intend to have "fire"... (by Ogoyant)
registry removing

hi everyone :) Ive got problem with func RegDeleteKeyA(). Ive created some registry but when I tr...
[5 replies] Last: oh thanks, now I understand. I got some mess in my registry knowledge ... (by julof26)
How to make connection between two different networks.

Basically, i have my code for connecting server-client on local network, but how do i make them to c...
[3 replies] Last: It's not an application issue, nor a TCP/UDP issue. It's an IP routin... (by kbw)
Getting a borderless console window. (WS_POPUP?)

So what I'm trying to achieve is a borderless console window. The simplest and most obvious thing I ...
[5 replies] Last: Just tried it. Doesn't change a thing. (by InsideOutN)
by h4344
EnumProcessModulesEx Not Declared In This Scope?

Not sure why but im getting 'EnumProcessModulesEx' was not declared in this scope. This is what i h...
[8 replies] Last: Use Mingw-w64 from http://tdragon.net/recentgcc/ as your compiler, th... (by modoran)
Time zone information of other countries

Dear all, Could anyone tell me how to get time zone information of other countries rather than th...
[1 reply] : You may need to modify for daylight savings time changes /* gmtime e... (by SamuelAdams)
by heepoo
I need header files for designing my program

Hi all i have gtk and it's not fun for me if you have any header, please upload it for me or give ...
[2 replies] Last: I don't fully understand the question. Can you not find the header fil... (by Archimaredes)
system("cls") in windows forms

Hi i want a function like system("cls") for windows forms Thanks for your help
[4 replies] Last: Thank you (by andrewsaad)
Adding Items to Combo Boxes via WIN API

I successfully created a combo box using the CreateWindow function. However, I can't figure out how ...
[2 replies] Last: guestgulkan, You are right on the money. The height of the window was... (by dominicanjb)
C++, VBA and Shell comand problem

Hi, I know this is sort of off topic but I have not been able to find a answer anywere I have looke...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks webJose, this actually got me to a working solution. Even thou... (by benbehr)
Where to start?

Hi friends, I'm a newbie here. I don't know 'm asking this in the right place. I am now almost fam...
[2 replies] Last: I've posted some material here, including a relatively painless introd... (by freddie1)
Loading and unloading WinIO64.dll

So currently spent 2 days on this and developed a migraine as well :) (yay). I have found in my ...
[9 replies] Last: Interesting If I just don't call ShutdownWinIo() everything works. (by banburybug)
MBR display

hello.How do I display information about master boot record.help me.
[6 replies] Last: http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/279229/Code-in-C-to-Access-the-ma... (by guestgulkan)
by TTT
List Box

Hi, I have List Box and I wonder if I can set distance between lines of list box ?
[2 replies] Last: I think I should do it in WM_DRAWITEM but don't know how to do it (by TTT)
by h4344
Trying to use keyboard space input if a condition is met

Im trying to auto press the space key on the keyboard if a certain if statement condition is met. It...
[1 reply] : You could send or post yourself a WM_CHAR message; Example: PostMes... (by guestgulkan)
November 2012 Pages: 1234567
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.