General C++ Programming - January 2013 (Page 6)

by J4ke
GLUT Cursor Problem

Hi. I'm new to the forum, but I have been programming for about three years. I was making an OpenGL ...
[1 reply] : try this: void mouseMovement(int x, int y) { int diffx = x - (glut... (by geforcefan)
by vijkrr
returnint char*

Hi, I need few clarification in returning pointers.. Assume a common API char* itoa(int); ...
[2 replies] Last: As described by @kbw above, the itoa function provided by the standard... (by ajh32)
by aj3423
problem implementing getter/setter

Hi, I'm implementing a property class for gui library, just like property in vb for example ...
[2 replies] Last: Tanks a lot, what a stupid mistake. (by aj3423)
File I/O in a Visual C++ GUI

Hi everyone, I've been trying to figure out how to make, for example a button in Visual C++ that can...
[1 reply] : This is what I would do in Qt: 1. Create the button with the GUI tool... (by Stewbond)
program 1

An instructor needs you to write a program that will compute the final average grades in her class. ...
[1 reply] : so you just post the question and dont even add any of your own words?... (by gtm)
code

I want this program to press ctrl+alt+z , but it does not :| What's wrong ? #include <windows.h...
[2 replies] Last: even if that code worked the pressing would be virtually instantaneous... (by gtm)
Question about pure virtual functions (abstract classes)

Hey, Im still trying to figure out when I should use pure virtual functions. On the one hand, "TOY...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, and this is the start of your interface to your Toy classes. As I... (by TheIdeasMan)
String issues

Ok, I'm having a few problems with strings, mostly string functions saying they're not able to compa...
[2 replies] Last: new flight <flightnumber> <seats available> example new flight 207 64 ... (by joneele)
12 month interest summary

I am trying to print out a report for a 12 month interest summary. So far, I cannot seem to get the ...
[no replies]
by gtm
game design, framerate architecture.. (1,2)

So I've been mulling this around my head lately and a post earlier got me thinking further. I had...
[34 replies] Last: I think you are confusing the concept of a header file's "include guar... (by Ogoyant)
by ngrv
Friend class usage

Hey Guys, Can you please tell me how common is the usage of friend class in C++, particularly in ...
[3 replies] Last: Finance is large. The people who program order management systems, gua... (by Cubbi)
by ajh32
Re: please I need help with...

Why is it that we get so many people on here with pleas for help with their homework assignments? W...
[2 replies] Last: I am with ajh32, you learn much more from trial and error that by some... (by Script Coder)
by ngrv
Design Patterns

Hey Guys, I have learnt C++ and understand what design pattern means. Basically they are nothing ...
[1 reply] : Forget the patterns, just do it; and improve your design on each itera... (by kbw)
Help with time function in c++!!!!!!!!

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<stdio.h> #include<windows.h> #include<stdlib.h> ...
[1 reply] : This code : n1=rand()%111; //generate numbers between 0 and 50 gener... (by Smac89)
by arms4
fix my array error!!

instead of showing the array number designated my output all became N=0 and i declared N=0 because w...
[5 replies] Last: nvm..... i realize my own mistake..... my mindset thought programming ... (by arms4)
by Skynet
Stuck in an infinite loop

I have a new problem. For some reason, my code gets stuck in an infinite loop here on pop which I te...
[5 replies] Last: Now I see how you did it and I see why it happened the way it happened... (by Skynet)
Need code, will pay $ !

Hello, I need two codes which would work on XP/Vista/7 1. code runs http://example.com 2. code ...
[no replies]
by RichMo
GDI+ Rotate rectangle about its center

Hi, I'm trying to simply rotate a shape about its centre or a specific point but I can not seem t...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, sorry, typo. I think I sorted it now. SolidBrush brush(Color(200... (by RichMo)
Problem with strcmp

Hey, i have a little problem .. when the input == nop is comes a error on my screen and it returns ...
[2 replies] Last: thx (by iandroid)
find the prime numbers between two values

i did a code that determine if the number is prime or not, and i have to do a one that finding the p...
[4 replies] Last: #include<iostream> int main() { using namespace std ; int m... (by JLBorges)
January 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 36
  Archived months: [dec2012] [feb2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.