General C++ Programming - July 2013 (Page 27)

About objects

Is dere is any limit in number of objects of a class ? plz help me !! if yes,, thn why and how much ?
[16 replies] Last: And technically, we have gone waaaay off topic now. (by CPlahPlahLearner)
Variables

I'm using VC+ 2010 Express. I didn't install anything else. I want to make console program which makes variable. Code: #include <iostream> #include <string...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah, I was thinking of a map. That's why I asked the OP why they wan... (by MikeyBoy)
remote desktop

Hello, I have an ambitious program. I am hoping to write a program that will connect my laptop to my desktop unlike gotomypc.com. I want to have my desktop hook...
[5 replies] Last: thats going to make it slower not faster (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
error: no match for 'operator=='

I have this file: #include <vector> #include <iterator> template <typename T> class list { public: list() {}; ~list() {} list operator=(T rhs...
[7 replies] Last: list operator=(T rhs ) { vect.insert(vect.being(), rhs, sizeof(rhs... (by kulkarnisr)
BEGINNER HERE

can c++ be use in creating a software to view the output of a wireless camera live in my computer? like a software used in DVR. Noob here. Thank you.
[12 replies] Last: Check out gstreamer. It has many of the tools you might need. It's w... (by doug4)
Help I need a remember thingy!!!

I am making a menu and on the menu there is a clan section so when you play online you can have clans so this is the little code for the clan name, ca...
[1 reply] : They're called "variables". Since you want to remember a string, you'... (by Disch)
Basic C program help

I have a program that I have to design that computes the distance between two cities in the northern hemisphere. It is supposed to ask for the latitude and long...
[1 reply] : div and mod i believe (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Scope of variable

Please help me with this. I tried to run this code: #include<iostream> using namespace std; int numcalls=0; int fibonacci(int n) { numcalls++; if(n ==...
[2 replies] Last: Problem solved. Thanks. (by akash279)
What would be the correct way to code something like this?

Hey, CPPNoob2013 here. I'm trying to code a program, but I'm having trouble coding it correctly. Basically, the program is going to read a byte, until the by...
[1 reply] : > Basically, the program is going to read a byte, until the byte "0x00... (by JLBorges)
Pointer of union and fwrite operation

Hi, I have union of pointer. union { short *two_int; int *four_int; double *eight_real; char *one_ascii; // void ...
[7 replies] Last: thanks to all..... for helpful replies... (by Deniseyem)
I have and infinite loop and i dk where the error is

#include <string> #include <queue> #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <time.h> #include <windows.h> ...
[5 replies] Last: I didn't quite understand that, but I'll rephrase my question: When d... (by MikeyBoy)
Confused with if else

This code prints "What is this". But It seems to me the result should be "lol" Why is that ?? Plz help . #include<stdio.h> int main() { float a = 0.7; if(...
[4 replies] Last: Because 1.5 and 2.5 can be stored exactly without any rounding errors. (by Peter87)
c++ socket

Hi, I need to send a message to the client (I have the IP address, MAC address, Usr name of the client) from server. I do not have any kind of agent at this c...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your reply, If I go for "net send". Messenger service shoul... (by mdnchauhan)
Mysterious logical error - semiprime calculation

I've been trying to solve Project Euler problem 123 - semiprimes A composite is a number containing at least 2 prime factors. For example, 15 = 3 * 5; 9 = 3 *...
[4 replies] Last: (10^8 is a small number. By the prime number theorem, the number of pr... (by JLBorges)
by Snaksa
Stack functions

Hi guys! Here is the functions that I have. It checks if element is in stack: template<class T> bool CheckElem(Stack<T>& A, T x) { Stack<T> B...
[7 replies] Last: well, you can use iterators.... (by imnotprogrammer)
error

I am trying to compile this program but it is showing errors I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 2006 standard edition. This is my source code: ----------...
[5 replies] Last: @jumper007 thanks very much..... it helped i didn't made this code ... (by closed account 4jzvC542)
Doubly Linked List Header File

I'm not sure why my destructor isn't working. I've tried different things but I'm out of ideas. typedef struct Node; struct Node { char data; Node ...
[4 replies] Last: Makes perfect sense. Thank you ! (by CSCImajor18)
Menu for c++ HELP!

I am a new programmer and I am making a menu for a game I am making and something went wrong, every time I type in the the number to open the menu, it says what...
[7 replies] Last: i am also new programer and i got so happy, graceful to all of yours r... (by Jeremyes)
by chucho
decompressing an input file? also do while troubles...

how do i decompress an input file and write the results into an output file? also my do while loop is supposed to keep going unless the user selects the opti...
[1 reply] : What do you mean by decompressing a file? Do you have zip files? Or so... (by ats15)
by meesa
[C++] Best way to store this data?

struct Book{ string bookTitle; string ISBN; string author; string publisher; string dateAdded; int qty; double wholesale; ...
[4 replies] Last: I did realize that when using a database, you have to define cell widt... (by meesa)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 2526272829... 34
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.