General C++ Programming - July 2013 (Page 29)

Class data member access

Hi, Iam begginer in programming.I have some doubt regarding class data member accessing in another file.Follwing code showing error.Please correct me. clas...
[4 replies] Last: You still have the extraneous colon on line 1. File b.cpp also nee... (by AbstractionAnon)
Array sorting code help!!

I need help with writing a function called swap that sorts the elements of an array in order from highest to lowest values where they descend and ascend. A part...
[1 reply] : dear friend ! if you want to write it by yourself i can help you by :... (by mokhi64)
How do I use "if" statements with strings?

Hi, I've got a very simple but annoying problem. I've used google, I've searched other C++ forums, but I haven't found a solution. if (letter3=="\n"){ lett...
[14 replies] Last: It might also help if you showed us the whole code so that we can see ... (by MikeyBoy)
Discrepancy Between Constructor "output" and following print call to the object?

I am creating a Matrix class, and one of the constructors parses a string into a matrix. However, printing the result of the constructor (this->Print()) prints ...
[4 replies] Last: The matrix's underlying array is valid, because printing the addresse... (by cire)
In function () assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

Dear Boardsters, The log file gives me: In function ‘memFileAlloc’ assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast When compiling the driver...
[11 replies] Last: I pulled the whole thing into kate and used it's make/debug functions ... (by peterlowrie)
by Jubbly
Game of Life help

Hey guys, been trying to write this Game of life program. I can't get the next generation to display anything, it just turns blank. Anyone want to tell me w...
[1 reply] : (1) It was difficult to notice because you are not consistent with you... (by Duthomhas)
Prob with radio button

I have four radio buttons. When I select radioButton1 I go to form2 and when radioButton2 is selected I go to form3 and etc. So far I have this private: S...
[3 replies] Last: - Why does this look like .Net or C# to me? (by thejman250)
How to i upload a file and show progress with WININET

What api can I use to upload a file with a progress bar to a ftp server? Oh yeah..im using WinInet I already have the code to download with a progress bar.....
[no replies]
Borland BCC 5.5 low-level access

I have many '.exe.' programs developed under BCC 5.02 that use interrupt and other low level calls(peek,poke & puke, as we use to say). Will these programs work...
[no replies]
by younes
suppression d'un caractère d'un fichier texte

Bonjour, Est ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui peut m'informer comment supprimer le caractère % d'un fichier texte? Merci Younès
[1 reply] : Duplicate topic http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/105801/ (by Duthomhas)
Image not showing on top

Hi im trying to display images on top of my Background image gui so like buttons an stuff but the problem is that there not showing ontop. i can only get one...
[1 reply] : An also away to place small images next to the GUI image on mouse hove... (by poohpooh)
Convert string of hex to char

Hi I have this code working: char tmp_wku ; tmp_wku =0x01; tmp_wku =0x9D; tmp_wku =0x62; char tmp_com ; tmp_com =0x09; tmp_com =0x98; tmp_com =0x88; ...
[1 reply] : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1070497/c-convert-hex-string-to-sig... (by ats15)
Need help plotting a line segment, is it possible?

Hello, Currently i am working on a program that will find the actual distance between two points on a grid. It also determines the angle of the line segment in...
[7 replies] Last: Its a vector formula, all of a, b, p, q are vectors set c = ( (bx-ax... (by mik2718)
String..

char a ; static int i=0; cout<<"Enter the name:"; cin.get(name ,20); i++; Can any one tell me that whats wrong with this code..actually i want to stor...
[1 reply] : For one thing, your array is called a , but you're doing a cin.get to... (by AbstractionAnon)
Reverse code understanding

Hi, Could anyone explain me which value change after call reverse function. #include<iostream> using namespace std; static void reverse (int len, cha...
[10 replies] Last: Please see my response in your other thread. Lets keep the discuss... (by AbstractionAnon)
Doing Fourier Transform

Hello! I am having problems doing the fourier transform: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform My code is: esc = 2; maxi = 0; fu =...
[3 replies] Last: (in case someone passes by in the future...) As you have noticed, wit... (by andywestken)
by farai
read line by line from text file to string

Hi. I have a text file (test.txt) with the following data: 01,05,25,20130728 01,06,25,20130728 01,07,25,20130728 01,08,25,20130728 01,05,25,20130728 01,0...
[2 replies] Last: thanks a lot, that code snippet works but it reads everything at once.... (by farai)
How to use std::mutex

I'm having trouble understanding how I should use std::mutex. Most examples I found use only one mutex and it's declared at global scope, and we all know that's...
[6 replies] Last: Alright, I think that's all I need to know for now, thank you very muc... (by maeriden)
function outputs different matrix (1,2)

Hi It is getting more and more annoying, everytime i progress the next hurdle is just bigger. the problem is i want to calculate inverse of a matrix but u...
[23 replies] Last: I can't see what is slowing this down, simple calculations. (by asda333)
I got some unexpected value on the screen

I made a grade report program and I face some problems. 1. total average is half of what is supposed to be. 2. I got some values of -85993460 -858993460 below ...
[7 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by MikeyBoy)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 2728293031... 34
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.