General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 6)

GSL Fourier Transform source?

Hello guys, I'm looking for GSL's source of the function gsl_fft_real_transform() (the complex version is also OK). I want to write my own FFT which supports...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks man. I have problems dealing with macros, that's why I couldn't... (by TheDestroyer)
inheritance

i need help how can i show the information tha entered and how can i access the classes i have created in the main function. . . here is my code #include <i...
[7 replies] Last: thanks a lot didn't know . .. .. (by freemanl)
Sphere center and radius from 4 points

Dear all, Do you know if there is any class or library that can help me to calculate the center and radius of a sphere from 4 known points on its surface? Tha...
[9 replies] Last: Check out CGAL http://www.cgal.org/ For instance, this may be relevan... (by JLBorges)
How can i fix this

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; int main() { double volume; int cnt = 0 ; cout<<"Please enter volume: "; ...
[4 replies] Last: can you be more clear? have these results mean? Please enter volu... (by ar2007)
by sireiz
Need help with this rogram, giving error in constructor

#include<iostream.h> #include<fstream.h> #include<cstdlib> #include<cstring> ofstream re; class studentinfo { private: char* VUID; ...
[1 reply] : In main() you're creating s1 without passing any argument, which m... (by maeriden)
Best format for changeable size array?

Hello I'm making a program that hold a list of strings (commands) in memory, displays it with a GUI and also sends any of these strings to a USB port. I'm thi...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks Amazing what stupid errors I can miss. (by Bosskardo)
My array program, need help

My weakest points are arrays and i cannot seem to get this to work, if some can tell me what i am doing wrong or give me another example of a similar program it...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you, it works now. (by Reaper1)
by lypan
Bug in finding mininum spanning tree using Kruskal's algorithm

I write the minmium spanning tree using kruskal algorithm and it comes out the error with invalid read of size 4 in the (code.cpp:30). I have google it and know...
[no replies]
MP3 Frame Header Importing

Hey everyone, been tearing my hair out overnight with this one and finally decided I'd try and get some help online. /* some useful headers */ #include <std...
[7 replies] Last: This is a working mp3 frame parser written in C found on the internet:... (by modoran)
C++ Encryption / Decryption Issues

Ladies and Gentlemen; I'm very new to programming and have encountered an issue that is over my head. I've fought with this assignment up to the deadline and ...
[5 replies] Last: Xismn, I've actually taken Firedraco's advice and made a few modifica... (by outlawk9)
Could anyone possibly help...?

Hello. I am working on a program that needs to, using a map, count every time a word occurs in a text document. The real issue that I am facing is how to read...
[6 replies] Last: sure, there are plenty of ways to lowercase every letter of a word: l... (by Cubbi)
by tee360
Utilizing arrays create vertical asterisk graph

I am so close, but I could use a little help ... This program needs to display a vertical graph of asterisks showing production for each plant in the compan...
[1 reply] : I should add that there are 4 manufacturing plants and it should be fo... (by tee360)
by Elidor
Doxygen #include comments

Although this isn't directly about c++ programming it does use a "C++" tool. In doxygen, how do I apply a comment to an #include directive. Is there an include ...
[3 replies] Last: Later you may not need those includes, but couldn't remove it because ... (by ne555)
by yingC
incorrect Length of Array (1,2)

Hi, i having a code to pass in array as argument, but the length returned is 1. This is not match with the array size. int Getsize(int Array ) { int le...
[20 replies] Last: Yes Peter, the reason for that is because the first dimension immediat... (by AdrianH)
by coder1
getline problem

when im using getline function (to input a string with spaces) with a for loop till 5 for example it only inputs 4 strings, why is that?
[2 replies] Last: string s; for (int i=0;i<2;i++) { getline(cin,s); } it o... (by coder1)
by Gme
I need help

I'm trying to add a search and delete function to my program #include <Windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <string> #include <iost...
[4 replies] Last: You can select your code and click on the <> format button on the ri... (by AdrianH)
Error void operator delete(void*)' may not be declared as static

Yspolzuyu compiler Dev-Cpp 5.4.1 TDM-GCC x64 4.7.1. This Tutorial Example of why not catch errors. #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <cstrin...
[2 replies] Last: very thanks. (by AlexsanderTof)
Im having trouble understanding a tutorial, how does sockaddr struct work

In part 12 of http://net.pku.edu.cn/~course/cs501/2011/code/BSD_Socket.t/sockets.pdf it doesn't quite explain how one builds that struct and the struct within...
[no replies]
BST - Binary Search Tree (Iterative Function to Insert)

Hi, i was studying BST and tried to make a iterative function to insert, the original recursive function is the following: void insert(node *&tree, int value)...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks people, i used cire's code simplified by ne555 adding a break i... (by ElPatoGarrido)
Bidimensional array container

Hi, I need to create an array container with the same structure as double myA ; . But I cannot declare it as array<double, 100, 100> myA; however I do n...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks for all the replies! (by dekeenfrance)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 45678... 28
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.