General C++ Programming - October 2013 (Page 43)

by admkrk
Vector of objects

I haven't used vectors much so I'm not sure if this problem is with how I'm implementing it or something else. This is supposed to loop through the checkboxes a...
[3 replies] Last: Hi tipaye, thanks for the reply. They both should be the same. m_entri... (by admkrk)
C++ Development Editor for Windows/Unix

Dear Friends, I extensively code in C++ on Unix. However i am looking for some IDE on windows where i can do coding and save and compile on unix by staying o...
[3 replies] Last: Am I right in thinking you want A windows GUI but a *nix back-end? If ... (by tipaye)
Extracting letters

Does anyone know how i could go about extracting and checking if the very first character in my string array is an alphabet PLease Help Thnx
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cctype/isalpha/ (by kulkarnisr)
Opening Multiple files, alternatives to fopen()

Hello, I am a newbie programmer and am interested in competitive programming. I made a grader for COCI problems recently. In a function of this code, I take in...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=Libib666]now it's just taking input from me manually (when usin... (by closed account o3hC5Di1)
Help To Solve Problem. Stream Buffer To Base64 String.

Hi, I have problem with this code: #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <gdiplus.h> #include "ScreenCap.h" #include <wchar.h> #include "bas...
[2 replies] Last: ok, I figure out the problem. The buffer save the RGB value of the JPE... (by RealBrainStorm)
[Code] Trying to calculate Shipping and handling and discounts

here is the assignment, but cant seem to figure out how to implement the discounts and the shipping and handling The store sells chocolates: • Milk Chocola...
[3 replies] Last: You've been asked once already to use code tags when posting code, to ... (by MikeyBoy)
by canh
Move constructor problem Visual2010

Hello I create a class with a move constructor as followed: #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Base{ public: Base...
[4 replies] Last: I'm sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier. Even though we are ... (by JLBorges)
Replace Asm code

Hello, I am working on a 32-64 migration work. The Cpp project contain some inline assembly code which is not supported on 64 bit. Here is the Asm code: " ...
[4 replies] Last: Okay, thanks a ton. Let me try "va_list" if it works. (by viveksoni88)
Need Help with Program!!

Have to write a program using switch that displays: The store sells chocolates • Milk Chocolate @ $8.50 per pound • Dark European Chocolate @ $9.75 per ...
[3 replies] Last: yeah sorry initially tried posting the new code i created but didnt re... (by Alex2013)
multiple of 5

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int i=0; while (i<=100) { if ((i/5)=) { cout<<i<<endl...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot, it works great :) (by fayiz7804710)
Searching an ordered list

This is what I have to do: Make an ordered array. Put a bunch of random numbers into it. Do 20 linear searches and 20 binary searches of that array. (Co...
[1 reply] : Ordered array is an array where all elemets are sorted. If you do not... (by MiiNiPaa)
Link list swaping

A link list problem, i need some how to sort and print out an object by surname in alphabetical order. i have a try to do that by this code not working for swa...
[1 reply] : You might be doing the swapping twice. Try to do the second for loop n... (by ats15)
C++ Problems

Problem solved.
[2 replies] Last: Sir Mats We have been introduced to arrays. We still haven't discusse... (by mandzlee81)
object vector, identifier

Inside of my controller class (Framework) I have a nested class called DynamicObject. I have a vector of DynamicObject pointers (m_vpDynamicObjects) and I need ...
[2 replies] Last: Ahh I didn't even think of adding another variable to the base class f... (by LsDefect)
using remote computing

I know this topic seems unfocused but I haven't done this before. I want open and use a remote computing website like amazonaws.com from c++. That way I could t...
[2 replies] Last: I see they do an AWS SDK for Java, Python, Ruby, etc. But not C++ :-(... (by andywestken)
Need help with a program

//
[4 replies] Last: Yes: if (answer != 'n' && answer != 'N') ... (by Danny Toledo)
by ex81
Sorted link lists

I've been trying to get this nightmare of a function to work for over a week now. ListRetVal CSortedList::InsertItem(const ListItemType &newItem) { ...
[3 replies] Last: This is untested but should work. ListRetVal CSortedList::InsertI... (by naraku9333)
Trying to move all text on window to the left at one second intervals

#include <iostream> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; int main() { cout << "Goblin Siege" << endl; system("Pause"); cout << "You live in t...
[no replies]
SDL - Can't blit a surface

I'm working on building a map editor, and for some reason I can't blit from one surface to another. My debugger hands me an access violation warning with some h...
[5 replies] Last: Of course you can, 2.0 has all of 1.2's functionality afaik. It isn't... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
October 2013 Pages: 1... 414243444546
  Archived months: [sep2013] [nov2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.