Lounge - April 2013 (Page 6)

by LB
The True Science of Parallel Universes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywn2Lz5zmYg They're all quite believable, but I think a combinatio...
[no replies]
by LB
To brace, or not to brace (1,2)

For one-liners , which do you prefer? (ignore the placement of braces) if(stuffdota()) { stuffd...
[35 replies] Last: I'm not very consistent when it comes to this. I try to be within one ... (by ResidentBiscuit)
by Cubbi
acceptance of C standards (1,2)

I imagine some people here care about C, and I am curious about the preferred standards: do you latc...
[24 replies] Last: There's no equivalent of the stuff in stdint.h in the old standard and... (by kbw)
how to build a RDP?

so i was pointed to a few tutorials, and googled it myself, but every single tutorial on how to buil...
[1 reply] : Do you want to write a general purpose parser, or have you already fig... (by hamsterman)
Minecraft Shift Click Problem

Hey I have been playing Minecraft on my computer and I have always held down shift and clicked to qu...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks (by cstarter2000)
Would you consider me Advanced Programmer (1,2)

Hi, I have no idea on what a advanced programmer is better than every one else. Also I am interes...
[33 replies] Last: I think he's the one that got trolled by whoever gave him that code. (by LB)
Coding Together

I am a competitive coder( a coder who solves problems on various online judges like codechef,spoj,to...
[16 replies] Last: I think anything that you can post code that is formatted in and easil... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Free PDF Converter?

Was wondering if you guys know of any good free PDF to word converters. Every free one I have found ...
[6 replies] Last: I actually just recommended to my company to purchase paperport which ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
A humble request for functional test

Hi, in a few days I'll go on treatment in a health resort. This time I won't be able to do work on...
[11 replies] Last: I wonder if this is an April Fool's joke. If it's for real, I have to... (by Catfish3)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.