Lounge - April 2013 (Page 6)

by Cubbi
acceptance of C standards (1,2)

I imagine some people here care about C, and I am curious about the preferred standards: do you latch on every new bit of C11 that's supported by the latest alp...
[24 replies] Last: There's no equivalent of the stuff in stdint.h in the old standard and... (by kbw)
how to build a RDP?

so i was pointed to a few tutorials, and googled it myself, but every single tutorial on how to build a recursive descent parser was either about parsing mathem...
[1 reply] : Do you want to write a general purpose parser, or have you already fig... (by hamsterman)
Minecraft Shift Click Problem

Hey I have been playing Minecraft on my computer and I have always held down shift and clicked to quick move an object. But now when I normally click, it auto ...
[9 replies] Last: Thanks (by closed account EAUX92yv)
Would you consider me Advanced Programmer (1,2)

Hi, I have no idea on what a advanced programmer is better than every one else. Also I am interested in others opinion do you think I am a advanced programme...
[33 replies] Last: I think he's the one that got trolled by whoever gave him that code. (by LB)
Coding Together

I am a competitive coder( a coder who solves problems on various online judges like codechef,spoj,topcoder,codeforces etc.) I have been doing it for quite long...
[16 replies] Last: I think anything that you can post code that is formatted in and easil... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Free PDF Converter?

Was wondering if you guys know of any good free PDF to word converters. Every free one I have found always sucks and has bad design/doesn't work, or requires yo...
[6 replies] Last: I actually just recommended to my company to purchase paperport which ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
A humble request for functional test

Hi, in a few days I'll go on treatment in a health resort. This time I won't be able to do work on my project HGL . So I used the last days not to include ne...
[11 replies] Last: I wonder if this is an April Fool's joke. If it's for real, I have to... (by Catfish3)
by LB
Practicing RAII

#include <iostream> #include <functional> #include <new> #include <random> #include <algorithm> struct AutoRAII { using Func = std::function<void()>; ...
[8 replies] Last: I guess. I think that in the best case though you would just modify th... (by firedraco)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.