Lounge - December 2014 (Page 3)

by Disch
Quickgame challenge -- anyone interested? (1,2,3,4)

Lachlan Easton just made a post about a guy doing a live stream of him writing a game. And it made me think of all my past attempts at writing games and how th...
[65 replies] Last: Totally forgot that I was going to post the source and an executable f... (by Z e r e o)
Help With GitHub

I'm just starting out with GitHub. I've Googled a bunch of different terms but nothing answered my question. Yesterday I got my project up on my repository. So ...
[4 replies] Last: https://try.github.io/ https://pcottle.github.com/learnGitBranching/ (by LB)
Starting mobile app programming

My boss recently asked me what I know about mobile app development, to which my answer is not an awful lot (boss: "wrong answer"). Anyways I have previously ...
[4 replies] Last: There is always Cocos2d-x which supports all mobile platforms and desk... (by Z e r e o)
Iggy Pop - John Peel Lecture 2014

Iggy Pop - John Peel Lecture 2014 "Iggy Pop delivers this year's BBC Music John Peel Lecture on the subject of free music in a capitalist society. Iggy has...
[no replies]
Advice for a young learner

Hi everyone, I just started programming in C ++ (2 ½ months) and I was reminded of this question that I wanted to put to the people of the comunity very certai...
[3 replies] Last: When I first started programming at around 16, I quickly left it after... (by chick3n13)
HOW TO DO THIS

it gives me "id returned 1 exit status" and wont run. why? #include<stdio.h> #include<conio.h> #include<stdlib.h> int isEven(int*); int main(void) { ...
[2 replies] Last: use code tags move this to the beginner section (by Little Bobby Tables)
by Aceix
Mechanics(physics) question

Hi! I was going through a textbook and came across this question. There are two particles A and B. A is left(u=0) at a height, anđ after three seconds, B is...
[7 replies] Last: ¿why don't you try to do your own homework? for the pic with the tra... (by ne555)
by LB
Styling feedback

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on the early phases of this project: http://www.LB-Stuff.com/Temp/code Submitting the form doesn't actually d...
[8 replies] Last: Ah, I'll see if specifying the color in the CSS helps - it's probably ... (by LB)
Coding as a career (1,2)

Hellolo! I've searched around for topics like this, but no topic really answered my questions good. What languages should I learn? I've understood that you sho...
[21 replies] Last: The Legion was badass... I just can't stand them saying "Kyzar". It re... (by megatron 0)
Pinball Construction Set - Redux

Sorry my brain just dumped this on me. Thought I'd jot some ideas down and expand, contract, or delete it later. The general idea is for a hardware/software...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=Lachlan Easton]I don't want to ruin any dreams here, but do you... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Ignore

-Ignore-
[1 reply] : Do you want to make games that you play in a web-browser? Yes? Then le... (by Lachlan Easton)
Tutorial help

I am 15 and attempting to learn how to program in c++. After finishing about 50% of the code academy python tutorial, where I learned a nice little bit of pytho...
[6 replies] Last: I started programming with C++ by using the Dummies book. It was a gr... (by Little Captain)
by mshah
guys how to make your programming best

suggest websties if you can.
[8 replies] Last: he never said what area he was interested in. he was just asking for g... (by Little Bobby Tables)
What college course would you think will count as "intermediate algebra"?

I am planning on transferring to San Francisco State University once i get all my 60 transferable units with my gpa of 3.0. I should be able to get all the unit...
[12 replies] Last: I've already scheduled an appointment with my counselor but I'm forced... (by SomeAmazingGuy)
EASY 86K Question? Does any know how to do this?

Please design a program that has the following features. Please pass all arrays like reference (1) Initialize an array [6,10,3,7,11,8,15] by using DC. (2)...
[3 replies] Last: @Fr0zen1 I don't think this belongs in the beginners section since it ... (by naraku9333)
Final exam review help

Guys, I have this question that my teacher gave as a review. I dont find anything wrong. Please help Examine the following fragment of pseudocode and its tra...
[2 replies] Last: IS that better? (by whoovian11)
Your proudest work to date. (1,2)

Today, I finally got SFML installed. Using only the socket example and the API documentation ( The first time I have used the docs to learn how to use somethin...
[29 replies] Last: When you put the cover back on you've got to paint the thing green, wi... (by Duthomhas)
Queues

Problem Statement: Suppose in a Hospital, there are two physicians to deal with patients. Patients of all ages come for their check up. Physician ‘A’ is de...
[1 reply] : So that is the problem. Now what is the question or thing you are havi... (by giblit)
strange/ geeky dreams

I was wondering if any of you had one of those geeky dreams? I was wondering because in my dream there was a usb-interfacing leapfrog game chip that had baud ra...
[1 reply] : You might want to move this to the Lounge :) - I think if you edit the... (by wildblue)
Gitter

Guys, gals, https://gitter.im/cpluspluscom I'll let it speak for itself.
[4 replies] Last: Yeah I think it's just for people of that org. My point was more of th... (by ResidentBiscuit)
December 2014 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [nov2014] [jan2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.